Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! (17094 Views)

Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb / Need To Enrol Into Forex Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by Dfash(m): 6:20am On Jan 16, 2011
PLEASE IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE OR ADVICE PLS HELP.

I WANT TO GO INTO FOREX TRADING, PLS ADVISE ME.

IS IT REALLY WORTH DOING , AS EXTRA SOURCE OF INCOME. OR DOES IT REQUIRES FULL TIME ATTENTION TO REALLY MAKE AN IMPACT. E .T . C

THANKS, I WILL BE WAITING UR POSITIVE RESPONSE.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by Oldboy1: 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2011
Don't just try it,
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by nerofx: 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2011
Anything Worthy Of Doing Worth Doing Well.Don't Ever Think It Is A Day Job, Observe The Three P's:Patience,Perseverance,And Practise.You Must Be Ready To Learn Every Day In Order To Move From A Beginner's Stage That You Are To Your Target Of Being A Professional Trader And Know That EveryThing Comes With A Price Which You Should Be Ready To Pay And Above All Find A Successful Trader That is Very Close To You Who Can Mentor And Really Take You By Your Hands So That you Don't Start Re-Inventing The Wheel.Wish You Best Of Goodluck.easycash43@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by KeyA1: 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2011
Forex is a nice bussiness, it will take you 2 to 3yrs of constant practice before you can start making consistent profit. So make sure you have the time and the interest to put into learning it.
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by afrotech: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2011
This is my number call me 4 more info or text me I will call u 08075222844
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by Ejovwoke(m): 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2011
make sure u learn before investing ,cos forex in not a get rich quick thing
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by murphyaik(m): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2011
It is a good business that can make you good money as well,but you have to study it well so that you don't regret it.Cheers
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by virgoSOJ: 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2011
I'm making my money regularly in FOREX with the aid of powerful and expensive signal helped me bought by my brother in the States. I can never give or sell out the signal to anyone but I can partner with anybody ready to share the profit we make. I'm not selfish but we all know that one has to be very careful when it comes to internet business and before a twinkle of an eyes u 'll see the people start advertising the stuff given to them free of charge on the internet.
If u find this info useful u may send a mail to me on;

midegreat@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by mrcharlott(m): 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2011
virgoSOJ:

I'm making my money regularly in FOREX with the aid of powerful and expensive signal helped me bought by my brother in the States. I can never give or sell out the signal to anyone but I can partner with anybody ready to share the profit we make. I'm not selfish but we all know that one has to be very careful when it comes to internet business and before a twinkle of an eyes u 'll see the people start advertising the stuff given to them free of charge on the internet.
If u find this info useful u may send a mail to me on;

midegreat@yahoo.com

Hi, pls i will need you to me help on some question. Let assume we will be sharing the profit, that is not a problem as long as i'm making it from the signal, but my first question is that, how can you guarantee me that i will not lose my money with the signal? secondly, how many pips can i make from the signal per month? lastly, how much does the signal cost per month and what is the payment method?
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by virgoSOJ: 11:51am On Jan 22, 2011
I'm not going to sell my signal to anyone and there are evidences to prove tht l make my own money frm Forex.
The partnership I meant is for u to open a live account, fund it and leave the rest for me.
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by showreals(m): 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2011
try harder in getting a Job, who knows it might work sooner than u think

going into fx cos u have no other thing to do is a [size=39pt]BIG[/size] mistake
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by kennafols(f): 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2011
Forex is a profitable business to go into, and just like any other business you need right, useful and adequate information. Go to www.greatwealth4u.com, you will get material there. Make sure you study the material well, use demo account to practice for one month before using your money to trade.
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by honeric01(m): 11:17am On Jan 29, 2011
Full time? Don't dare it.

Part time? Good

Trade by yourself, don't let anyone trade for you unless you're ready to swallow the risk and wouldn't go mad if your money gets crashed.

Best advice from me is that you should learn on your own and don't aim too high, aim for amounts you can afford to lose.

Lastly, learn for about 3 months to 1 year, then put small money to learn with, don't just learn using demo, learn with real money too.

Demo is a waste of time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by showreals(m): 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2011
honeric01:

Full time? Don't dare it.

Part time? Good

Trade by yourself, don't let anyone trade for you unless you're ready to swallow the risk and wouldn't go mad if your money gets crashed.

Best advice from me is that you should learn on your own and don't aim too high, aim for amounts you can afford to lose.

Lastly, learn for about 3 months to 1 year, then put small money to learn with, don't just learn using demo, learn with real money too.

Demo is a waste of time.

supported
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by Dfash(m): 8:12am On Jan 31, 2011
thanks guys . may God help you too, pls keep it coming, am really impressed.
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by honeric01(m): 8:17am On Jan 31, 2011
@showreals

Bro, where have you been? long time.
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2011
Forex Trading like every other business has its ups and downs, Its winners and Losers, to be amongst that winners list depends on you the individual, I was like a lot of folks who just get carried away with the fad of making money quickly and lost 1000 dollars within 2 weeks, boy I nearly went mad, those where the worst emotionally drained 2 weeks of my life, i was laughed at, there were a lot of "we warned you" thrown at me, I had to go back to the drawing board, talked to myself, checked my strategies, my attitude towards it, and I noticed something too many folks don't, I had no strategy, no discipline, too much unrealistic expectations, no money management plans, high risk et al, and funny a lot of people who just go into it fall into this same traps. I delved into building my trading psychology, my money management techniques, you should see my library of trading books, money management books, trading psychology books, I worked on myself first for two years I sat down and read why the markets behave the way they behave, I studied candlestick charting even from the acclaimed grandmaster Steve Nison himself, learnt a lot of trading techniques, candlestick formations and also indicators---- but most especially i worked on myself. You don't wanna be trading live and your heart is thumping like no tomorrow you sure would get psychologically drained. I worked on getting information ON REAL TIME, I learnt when to trade and not to trade, I spent months evaluating brokers because they could make or mar you. I'm not a guru in Forex but I'm not a Loser any more thanks to myself, so poster before you delve into it---- here are some tips.

1. I take Forex trading like a business--- I don't joke with my business, when I'm trading there's no disturbance because its my Business. I have a room in my house where I do my trading, I don't sit down with 1 pc--- BIG NO, I have 4 21 inch monitors I use to monitor the market, 1 of them is purely dedicated to REAL TIME NEWS UPDATES from different sources from FXhound to FXpulse down to esignal. I don't joke with my internet access apart from my mtn and glo modems I use a netcomm Vsat and an istation from IPNX, I don't wanna get caught with network issues.
2.Take time out to get a good broker-- to be frank with you most of them are fraud houses, I reviewed every forex broker from forums like www.forexpeacearmy.com and other sites, your broker can make or mar you, I am not advertising for anyone but I use dukascopy, you could use whichever suits you, for me they suit my needs so that depends on you.
3. You have to work on your EMOTIONS, are you one who can loose money and feel so disturbed and not think straight, if anyone says your not gonna loose money they are joking because YOU GONNA LOOSE SOME MONEY, no two ways about that, spend time out read books that deal with trading psychology and money management, work on your self that's one big key, a lot of folks hardly do that, they just learn strategies use robots and all, I'm not saying they aren't good, but for me I don't use robots or signals, if i was to use them i don't think it would have been worth the while spending all that time working on myself and reading, if you feel they are okay for you well that's your own issue.
4. If you got no interest in market matters then you better learn, you'd find that there are co-relations between a commodity or stock going down in Japan and the rising of the dollar, INFORMATION THEY SAY IS KEY BUT PUTTING IT INTO ACTION UNLOCKS THE DOOR, some folks might see me as a "moustache pete" but I don't joke with financial news, market news and the rest sites like bloomberg, reuters, financial times, wsj, cnbc etc, are all bookmarked on my PC, i delve into them every moment I'm online, also be ready to spend a little money to keep urself abreast with the latest news and happenings because those fundamental news are what really propels the market to act, I'm not saying you shouldn't learn technicals but learn both and learn to use the both of them together if you wanna achieve success
5. NEVER I REPEAT NEVER START WITH A SMALL CAPITAL, for me if you don't have close to 5000 dollars to start with--- HOLD ON, its your money no one would take it from you if you hold on, use the time to build on yourself, your strategies, that's my own advice.
LASTLY----- READ, READ AND AGAIN READ, Go online there are a lot of books that can help you out my books are sorted in this order, Books on trading psychology, money management, fundamentals and technical, that's how i store them and i am happy with my own collection and i still crave for more, I visit a lot of sites just to get info not necessarily to follow their techniques or see their predictions sites like fxstreet, fx360 etc, help me in info gathering, don't depend on robots and don't allow anyone trade for you, its better you loose your money yourself than some bloke you can't trust, Learn your strategies through trial and error test them out, you could play your emotions and strategies with 500 dollars real money to get a feel, to know how you react when you loose money and when you gain money, never allow greed come in your way when winning, have a fixed target of losses and gains every month, if you hit your gains for 3 months steady, increase by 10% , if you hit your losses decrease by 10% that's my style when I started, don't have unrealistic goals of thinking you'r gonna double your money in 1 month, know where to place your stops not too tight and not too loose, don't over leverage, don't just jump into a trade without knowing why its going in that direction.

I gotta stop here hope this helps you------ Happy trading.

P.s I'm not a tutor, I can only help you with books and sites to guide you if you need any.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by babaoo: 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2011
@babasoty.Wow dat's a real piece of info,u av given though am not a forex trader.Its sumtin i want to go into but i don't av necessary infomatn to go about it nd i don't undastand even happening there.To b sincere u av given me d courage to give it a try nd take it serious. Well if u av any informatn dat can help an amaetur like me,i wud appreciate.Thankz man.
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by showreals(m): 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2011
honeric01:

@showreals

Bro, where have you been? long time.

i dey, will become more active soon

but always online (you know the drill naa)
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by honeric01(m): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2011
^^^^

Ok bro, we dey.
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by dailydolla4u(m): 11:59pm On Feb 07, 2011
@Babasoty. In all my 7 yrs of my knowing or even attending ramminers none is as comprehensive as what u you just post. A millios thanks 2 u. I now know that FOREX treading is not 4 fant hearted nor 4 job seekers. Pls we or I need more of this lectures Pls. God bless

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by KingsFX(m): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2011
@dailydollar
You would not have been into forex in Nigeria for 7years. Even Forex Prof who is reputed as the first in
Nigeria have not traded for 7yrs, How come your own. Please, we should all be careful how we raise our
profile in other to win other people's heart.

@DFash
You can't learn to trade forex on this thread. I guese it is for existing FX traders. Don't listen to the people
that are telling you that they will teach you news trading in 30mins. Those guys don't trade fX and may not have traded
FX before.

Forex Trading is a business and should be treated as such. It is not a knowlegde that you acquire in a one day seminar.
By the way where are all those who made noise 2years ago about seminars, where are they now and why are they hiding.
Do not be deceived my brother.

Before you ever decide to become a forex trader there are some questions you need to ask youself cos FX is not for everybody.

1. What is your risk appetite? Be prepared to take some losses sometimes.
2. Are you going to invest the money you cannot afford to lose? if yes then you are not ready to become a forex investor.
3. Do you know anyone that is presently trading and is doing well? You can go through a mentorship program with him,
     FX can best be taught through a mentorship program that will last for months.
4. Are you willing to give your time to it? If you treat FX as a business you will do well in it.

The problem that most people have concerning forex is that they are too concerned with the monetary gains. What is your goal? Is it to become the richest man in FX or is it to become better as a forex trader. If the first question is yes for you then you need to have a rethink. If the second is yes then Welcome on-
board. Think of becoming good at what you do first before thinking of how much is in it for you.
It takes almost 7yrs for a medical doctor to practcise. Even while practicing he keeps going for more study. Why should it take a few hrs of seminar to become a Forex trader. FX involves a life-time of unending practice and training even on the job.
If you decide to be a forex trader today be sure to know that the road is not smooth. It is very bumpy and rough. You will encounter the hights and the depths of FX but your consistent practice percievearance and patience will make sure you come out tops

Thanx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by babaoo: 1:48am On Feb 16, 2011
@kingsfx. Thankz alot.U really speak d truth.
And 4 dose wey wan scam us kingsfx don spoil market 4 una.
Thankz alot man kingsfx
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by kg(f): 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2011
Don't go into forex trading.

If you have to, spend minimum of 6months learning, I mean intensive one then decide if you still want to. Forex can make you yet sink you big time! If you want peace of mind then look in a different direction, there are other businesses to do.
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by raffite: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2011
Please I want to invest my money in Forex. I need link to sites where I can deposit my money so that they can help me trade with it. Or how else can I have my money invested in Forex? My mail is awaskosko@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by honeric01(m): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2011
^^^^

DON'T DO IT MAN, learn to trade yourself and when you're ready, go into it.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by bizboy(m): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2011
The issue is not getting into forex but ability and grace to learn and getting a trainer who really trades.Make your due diligence, make sure you get a solid knowledge from actual trader.

Make sure the trader reviews his or her earning statements to you for you to access.

www.beepforexsignal.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by hoppysnd: 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2011
only way that u can make more money in life u must know about an internet as well like me, i make more money on internet very seconds in every minute in my life,
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by hoppysnd: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2011
The only way u can do to make enough money i have one link to introduce to u, i make my own money every seconds, minute and hour , the site dat i talk abt first u have join and take the steps dat they are provide for u to do after complete register, they will pay u instant $27 this is d site /makeinstant27dollar copy link and paste,
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by hoppysnd: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2011
The only way u can do to make enough money i have one link to introduce to u,  i make my own money every seconds, minute and hour ,  the site dat i talk abt first u have join and take the steps dat they are provide for u to do after complete register,  they will pay u instant $27 this is d site             (/makeinstant27dollar )  copy link and paste,

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Balogun Market Women Sing And Dance In Celebration Of Christmas In Lagos / Naira is Worst Performing Currency In Africa In 2016-The Economist / FG To Convert Federal Reserves To Chinese Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.