Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. (2234 Views)

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor / Akudaya:myth Or Reality? / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
freshPikin:

Spiritually thinking, that proves that their God is the real one. All others can be mocked, not theirs. cool
And they have to shed blood on behalf of their 'real' god?
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by freshPikin: 3:45am On Jul 31, 2014
candy:
And they have to shed blood on behalf of their 'real' god?
The Israelites did it. Why shouldn't the Arabs have their fun?
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by salam1(m): 6:22am On Jul 31, 2014
Mr logic, 1+1+1 can never b 1, if u r 2go by logic, cos sum1 waz created without a father dosent make him God wat abt sum1 dat was created without father nd mother. D most common logic u people should adhere 2 is 2 stop calling sum1 God wen its not. God gave u people d old testament but u went on nd fyn tune it to ur own taste kip on deceiving urself, as 4 ISLAM u can't bring it down. It has kom 2 stay. Islam 4ever.
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by shdemidemi(m): 6:39am On Jul 31, 2014
Kendzyma: Individually.......
Christian living with a traditional worshiper>problem
christian living with athiest>problem
christian living with christian with a different denomination>problem

You will get only bickering problem here(common with every relationship), no man loses their right to live.
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 31, 2014
Anomnity: Buddhists living with Hindus =
No Problem

Hindus living with Christians = No Problem

Christians living with Shintos = No Problem

Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem

Confusians living with Baha'is = No Problem

Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem

Jews living with Atheists = No Problem

Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem

Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem

Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem

Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem

Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem

Christians living with Jews = No Problem

Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem

Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem

Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem

Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem

Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem

Muslims living with Hindus = Problem

Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem

Muslims living with Christians = Problem

Muslims living with Jews = Problem

Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem

Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem.

Muslims living with Shintos = Problem

Muslims living with Atheists= Problem

MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS=BIG PROBLEM.

Every presumption you saw or took is just and Ideal state.My dear one religion is a problem to another.
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2014
freshPikin:
The Israelites did it. Why shouldn't the Arabs have their fun?
You call shedding of blood fun That says a lot about this 'real' god.
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by freshPikin: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2014
candy:
You call shedding of blood fun That says a lot about this 'real' god.
Who are you to question the ways of the creator?
Re: I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
freshPikin:
Who are you to question the ways of the creator?
Really? Hmmmm...'my people perish for lack of knowledge'. I'm on to some other things, out of here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Long Prayer / Is There Any Curse Attached To Paying Your Tithe To Another Church? / Hugh Jackman: I'm A Christian, I Dedicate Every Performance To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.