Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

How To Grow Successful Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Grow Successful Online (720 Views)

Own A Successful Online Business Today Using Your Smart Phone... / Anyone Ever Made A Successful Online Purchase From Amazon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Grow Successful Online by timiwillson: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hello every one, in today's post i will give a little summery for those interested in online business. there are guys out there that want to really make money but they are not opportune to get answers from the right source. i understand how you feel. wanna get an online business that will fetch you a little money? of cos every body will love to hear this. but the whole answer rely on you, why did i say that? because i don't know which area your good about, yes i don't know but i will still highlight some hint for you to grow successful as a online business man. the question is can i really make consistent money? YES cos i also was like you but now today i make minimum $1000 every month(#150k) but i will not talk about that today maybe next time.

BLOG: get your self a small blog maybe from [url][/url] for free but i prefer when you get your own domain name, meaning try and upgrade it, after that go around the internet and join a affiliate program(An affiliate program is a marketing program where you can receive commission for helping a parent company (such as click bank) generate sales.) for example think of what people really want and go for that product to promote, example: go to [url][/url]amazon.com and promote a wight loser book, now you get your link right? what people will this book be important to?(or write yours) go to blogs,forum,social networks that talk about health and promote that e-book, why? cos many people as well Google around the internet for a solution to their fat nature and Google will redirect them to such blogs,forum and websites.......at the end they meet your product. of cos after a lady has been finding solution to reduce her fat and she came across your e-book for the solution for her to reduce, definitely she will buy to give a it a try, and ending up purchasing your e-book.....now where will your e-book be publish? your blog of cos, we are in a jet age people don't go to bank because of 1000 naira e-book to deposit it in the bank(remember shes fat likewise she will be lazy lol grin to walk down to the bank) get a sign up form where interested users will need to sign up first then a automatic email will be sent to them with your [url][/url]payza.com product link to purchase it with their debit/credit card. don't stop yet still go around and advertise your product link in forum(health group) also create a facebook group talking about" how to loss wight within a week" you see that is a call to action, before you see fat fat people will full your facebook group grin and that is your golden opportunity for you to advertise your product which tell reveal how they can loss weight within a week as you stated. i know your mind; if his making money like that why his he telling us? that was how i started to rise money for my self then i finally went into FOREX trading where i started making huge profit as well. don't worry all hope is not lost my dear readers. all what have said above give it a try and see what will happen. if those stuff are complicated for you, can join me to make money from Forex i will teach you for free. i would have love to drop my email here put Yahoo boys take this opportunity to send me spam emails, so this time contact me via my business line: +2348148219578 please don't ask stupid questions and be polite abeg wink or call me at the dead hours. email: timiwillson44@gmail.com don't spam please

thanks for reading this post, God bless your day.....bye
Re: How To Grow Successful Online by Osarieme415(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
Pls can you shed light on the nature of forex trading. I am interested in it
Re: How To Grow Successful Online by OdogwuMike(m): 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
I want 2 personally tank u, for bein very generous in sharing al dis info. Just 2 b on d know, ar u around d east side of d country, omo i hv bin jobles for months now, really broke. I indid nid gud info on hw 2 succesfuly set up a gud internet biz.
Re: How To Grow Successful Online by Mayowaowo(m): 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ironfx bercelona's football club jersy sponsor a forex trading broker is in nigeria with the aim of teaching both experienced and people willing to trade and learn forex for free!! Free!! For more info you can call mayowa on 08104111612 absolutly free:
For beginers: learn what forex is all about, learn how to make a living from forex, learn how to make money
For traders:1) free signals from me 2) advanced forex classes on support and resistance trading 3) a software that draws support and resistance for you so u just have to look at it for entry 4) a CD on candle stick pattern by steve nilson (all free) contact me on 08104111612...... for traders willing to join we give up to 60 percent bonous on your deposit you dont want to miss out am so sure!!! If you know a forex trader also you can get paid for referrals as well........for more details u can add owobamirin mayowa on facebook or call mayowa on 08104111612
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

Re: How To Grow Successful Online by timiwillson: 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
subscribe for free Forex signals here [url][/url]http://timiwillson.activehosted.com/form/1014

(1) (Reply)

Tender For Procurement Of Project Vehicle / Free Binary Options AnD Forex Signals DAILY / Loan, Business Plan And Projection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.