Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? (29768 Views)

I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland / Gatecrashing A Job Interview: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through It? / Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by ugo1990(m): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
pls is true many are scammers.is u people cause what is happening. i advertise in olx .an my products are real.i will not tell u to send me money .either u come over there or i cum without any transaction. stop sending money be sure before u send money ok.or send ur person to investigate the person u are sending money to.please. check my products in olx.com/orjiugo ok i .please stop giving olx site a bad name. i have made my profits in olx more than people do offline.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by jamesbridget13(f): 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
ugo1990: pls is true many are scammers.is u people cause what is happening. i advertise in olx .an my products are real.i will not tell u to send me money .either u come over there or i cum without any transaction. stop sending money be sure before u send money ok.or send ur person to investigate the person u are sending money to.please. check my products in olx.com/orjiugo ok i .please stop giving olx site a bad name. i have made my profits in olx more than people do offline.
its just dat, d site have many scammers roaming looking for whom to scam
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by popson1st: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
techwiz4: I have been a victim of this 419 fraud and i just want nobody else to fall prey. if you use olx and someone tells you he works in customs or you should come to the office, avoid him. This 419 impunity has gone long enough, they believe they cant be caught. I stayed in the uk for most of my life and when i decided to come home, this is what happens. I will hunt this scammers down to the full extent of the law, even though it involves spending thousands on the police. This guy must be caught, not only because i seek desperate vengeance but because catching him will reduce the numbers of scammers out there. please know that i have money and thankfully lots of it. I have the resources to do this but i need support from people that share my thoughts. SAY NO TO 419 SCAMMERS. Beware of this account and phone numbers.

Bank: Fidelity bank
Acc Name: Ahmed Bello Yusuf
Acc Number: 6233998997
Phone Numbers: 08038200687, 07036458820

I am very close with my investigation with the police and i shall be posting his picture very soon. Email me at krisler000@yahoo.com

I suspect you to be a scammer too. This is a public forum and everything should be displayed here for the world to see. Why should we email you privately? U dont even tell us how you were scammed so that others wont fall for it. Nigeria of nowadays, everyone is a potential scammer or terrorist.

6 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
OLX--haven of scammers!
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
OLX ko, Jumia ati Konga ni!

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by BlackPeni5: 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
techwiz4: I have been a victim of this 419 fraud and i just want nobody else to fall prey. if you use olx and someone tells you he works in customs or you should come to the office, avoid him. This 419 impunity has gone long enough, they believe they cant be caught. I stayed in the uk for most of my life and when i decided to come home, this is what happens. I will hunt this scammers down to the full extent of the law, even though it involves spending thousands on the police. This guy must be caught, not only because i seek desperate vengeance but because catching him will reduce the numbers of scammers out there. please know that i have money and thankfully lots of it. I have the resources to do this but i need support from people that share my thoughts. SAY NO TO 419 SCAMMERS. Beware of this account and phone numbers.

I am very close with my investigation with the police and i shall be posting his picture very soon. Email me at krisler000@yahoo.com

I believe you are the scammer yourself

4 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
op, include jobber man too. has anyone gotten a job through jobberman? Seun or mukina pls edit the topic on front page.

sent so many applications via jobberman yet nothing is coming forth. angry
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by extremelygolden: 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
I am suspecting this Op.
My mind tells me he is not what he's telling us he is.

Guys, please be careful so you won't be scammed by a scammer who tells us he has been scammed.
In this perilious time, anything can happen.

Moreover, if he is as rich as he claims to be, displaying his account details shouldn't be necessary.

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by Empress2014(f): 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
booqee: op, include jobber man too. has anyone gotten a job through jobberman? Seun or mukina pls edit the topic on front page.

sent so many applications via jobberman yet nothing is coming forth. angry
i got a job through jobberman, last year july
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by Harbdhul(m): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
Well,I have both the negative and positive experiences. Just few days back I searched for a laptop to buy around Kubwa,I saw one clean new HP Envy and its price tag was 43k,actually my eye chook, as an olojukokoro guy who knows the laptop in a good state is worth 120k or more, I decided to call the guy. This guy told me he is a supplier that he will deliver it to my doorstep immediately I deposited 30% of the price,This guy's 30% was 20k o. Immediately,God whisper to me and I got all the tricks. Also,that same day I saw another Hp Pavillion dv6 around kubwa,I called him and he told me the price is 60k. After much persuasion and as per yoruba-yoruba,The guy accepted 50k and I went to his crib to get it.

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by kekakuz(m): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
I got my current job on olx
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
OLX fraud on another dimension.. Nigerians are dynamic thinkers grin grin grin you have to be a dynamic potential victim.. never trust anyone
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by yamunla(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
I av gotten 3 Jobs on OLX after nysc..I also got my present job on the site..but shine ur eyes o,esp for jobs in apapa,gbagada,ilupeju,surulere,ijesha,ilasa..! Most of those people are drugs,Gnld and scam..and pls NL's beware of apapa and badagry job advert on OLX,na ritualists and armed robbers dey use that location!! SHALOM..!!!

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by Dipville(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
U are right about this but not totally right,i deal on cars and post often on olx......08030665295/08025208303 are ma numbers....am actualy based in Ibadan,but due to low level of education here..very few residents of Ibadan view OLX,so I post mostly to Abuja,lagos,ph.....and I can provide you wit @least 5 of ma customers who got cars through me from OLX.....and we are very good frnds till date,infact one of my customers who came to IB from lagos is now ma boss.I fink the problem is our desire for things that are too chea and unreasonable.....I posted a pathfinder jeep(2007) on that site last year and almost got scammed with a fake bank alert...1st bnk to be precise from a scammer in Owerri.....we just need to be cautious...The site is very cool if you are wise.....I have achieved through that site....God bless us all.......SiMWAAZ

AdelokikiMr: You just av to be cautious of cheap things on dat site, I once saw a clean premera for a very cheap price in ado ekiti and then I was around Ado den quickly call to go check it out but unfortunate d guy said d car is in lagos apapa that he only posted in that state for awareness...so my guys be wise..scam plenty for various site ,na u go use ur head.
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by iebanehita(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
Yea. I helped a friend in applying for a job on a real estate company advertised at olx last year March and it was genuine. she presently works there.
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by mezebel(f): 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
argon500: Bro do no waste your strength about it. be patience until you get back to Nigeria and head straight to Fidelity bank to file a report. But make sure you also reported the case to police first and go with the police report. Let them disable his ATM card and then set alert on his account. That will force him to either come to make complain of his atm or cashing from inside bank.. Lobatan..

Note: But do not forget, nothing goes free in Nigeria.. meaning, make sure you ready to offer token for both police and the bank officer cos if not, you are only wasting your time.

guy kool ur temper,,,, what u did is called mid-week tithe!!! Forgive the guy and no dey spoil biz for others. Mugu fall,maga chop. Abi no be so?
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by imurboss: 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
Are you serious? Na wah o
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by MadCow1: 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2014

I hope the Police has asked the Bank to red flag that account!
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by myspnigeria: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
Know no one who has got any
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by akereconfi: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
Before you get a SCAMMER you have to think like one.

I am studying Computer Systems Forensics and Security here in the UK, I receive emails and facebook messages on daily basis, asking me to send my CV, Picture, or contact them via email.

What I simply do is attach a stealth remote keylogger (camera and mic recording feature) with what ever am sending them. And once they open my email, I will start getting all their key logs, images via webcam and some audio conversation from the Scammer.

Dealing with scammers is not as difficult as you think. I pray to God I should finish well, because I have this passion to work as a Forensic Investigator or Incident Handler in the Police or Army in Nigeria.

No be say when I come back to 9ja now, dem go post me to go roger 20 bucks for high way grin grin grin grin grin grin

Slowly we shall wipe them out

5 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by preciouscrown: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
The site is full of fraudster,I never knew until I fall victim on the hand of one (Ahmed Ayoade)with phone number 08161536404.he sent account for payment which I did. Acct No-3070378358 Acct Name-Timothy Oyinade Remi Bank-First bank phone no-08161536404 Amount -20k He claimed the account number is their coy scretrary when I did not get the goods I report the issue to FBN manager which promised to work on the letter. BEWARE OF OLX

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by martolux(m): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
maybe tomorrow.
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by kingthreat(m): 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
It is good stories like this come up about OLX. Perhaps the company will sit up and do something about them.
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by martolux(m): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
akereconfi: Before you get a SCAMMER you have to think like one.

I am studying Computer Systems Forensics and Security here in the UK, I receive emails and facebook messages on daily basis, asking em to send my CV, Picture, or contact them via email.

What I simply do is attach a stealth remote keylogger (camera and mic recording feature) with what ever am sending them. And once they open my email, I will start getting all their key logs, images via webcam and some audio conversation from the Scammer.

Dealing with scammers is not as difficult as you think. I pray to God I should finish well, because I have this passion to work as a Forensic Investigator or Incident Handler in the Police or Army in Nigeria.

No be say when I come back to 9ja now, dem go post me to go roger 20 bucks for high way grin grin grin grin grin grin

Slowly we shall wipe them out
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by LaurelP(m): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
extremelygolden: I am suspecting this Op.
My mind tells me he is not what he's telling us he is.

Guys, please be careful so you won't be scammed by a scammer who tells us he has been scammed.
In this perilious time, anything can happen.

Moreover, if he is as rich as he claims to be, displaying his account details shouldn't be necessary.

He is not d OP u slowpoke
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through OLX? by omonla10(m): 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
My cousin is into window blinds, interior decor etc. He gets 95% of his jobs from advert posted via olx. Intact, olx practically feeds him.
So u can't just conclude olx is entirely bad. But u just have to shine ur eyes before spending d money .God help us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment While Job Hunting. / Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank / What’s The Worst Salary You’ve Seen A Graduate Earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.