Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Pope Francis, Comisserates With Elrufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Pope Francis, Comisserates With Elrufai (1879 Views)

I Did Not Fight With Elrufai, Kaduna Deputy Gov Says / Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls / The Real Trouble With Elrufai And Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Pope Francis, Comisserates With Elrufai by dondumexx(m): 1:03am On Jul 30, 2014
Former Abia governor and the richest man in igboland, Orji Uzor Kalu recently visited Pope Francis at the Vatican, Italy.

He also comisserated with Nasir El-rufai over the loss of his son yesterday morning.This was posted on Kalu's facebook page;
Eminent businessman and former governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Kalu, has sympathized with Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, former Minister of Federal Capital Territory, over the death of his son, Hamza, who died in a car accident in Abuja earlier today (Tuesday morning).Kalu described the death of Hamza as unfortunate for a young man with a very bright future. In a condolence message by his Special Adviser, Kunle Oyewumi, Kalu said, “I was shocked when I heard the news of the death of Hamza El-Rufai. It is indeed sad news for any parent, especially at a time the young man was looking forward to a promising future.”
The former governor urged the family of the deceased, especially Mallam El-Rufai, to take solace in the fact that God gives and takes. He commiserated with the entire El-Rufai family and prayed God to grant the departed eternal rest and the bereaved the fortitude to bear the great loss.

RIP.
http://www.dondumex.com/2014/07/orji-uzor-kalu-pictured-with-pope.html

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Pope Francis, Comisserates With Elrufai by IGBOSON1: 1:59am On Jul 30, 2014
Nice one......but for him to be the 'richest in Alaigbo' i expect to see one or two solid investments in any South Eastern state, or Delta state! I'm still struggling to see what his company (SLOK) has in Nigeria that makes him so wealthy!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Pope Francis, Comisserates With Elrufai by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 30, 2014
Orji Kalu is the richest man in Igboland? shocked

Not sure if I like this at all....

What about the likes of Ibeto, Pascal Dozie? These are real businessmen IMO.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Pope Francis, Comisserates With Elrufai by Dreal1247: 3:16am On Jul 30, 2014
He is rich but not the richest. Igbos have many secret millionaires.

7 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Pope Francis, Comisserates With Elrufai by macsika: 3:28am On Jul 30, 2014
That place is poisoned with either blood money or stolen money...
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Pope Francis, Comisserates With Elrufai by saheedbadmus(m): 4:00am On Jul 30, 2014
macsika: That place is poisoned with either blood money or stolen money...

My brother money na money in as much as he don get am..bt wait o why Mr Orji dey look camera like dat abi na him carry camera man go with him so he go fit show pep say he met with d pope..hmm naija and showbiz grin

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Pope Francis, Comisserates With Elrufai by size38: 7:31am On Jul 30, 2014
K
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Pope Francis, Comisserates With Elrufai by oderemo(m): 7:36am On Jul 30, 2014
saheedbadmus:

My brother money na money in as much as he don get am..bt wait o why Mr Orji dey look camera like dat abi na him carry camera man go with him so he go fit show pep say he met with d pope..hmm naija and showbiz grin
Typical igbokwenu mentality. Spare part owner for day armed robber for night.
By any mean necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Pope Francis, Comisserates With Elrufai by elobyobi: 8:14am On Jul 30, 2014
IGBOSON1: Nice one......but for him to be the 'richest in Alaigbo' i expect to see one or two solid investments in any South Eastern state, or Delta state! I'm still struggling to see what his company (SLOK) has in Nigeria that makes him so wealthy!
His businesses are nOt in naija
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Pope Francis, Comisserates With Elrufai by elobyobi: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2014
oderemo:
By any mean necessary.

YOrubas didn't make any wealth Of their own. Its either they destroy a ublic corporation or they are among the beneficiaries Of awo policy of 1972. Imoverished ppl that think that hard wOrk doesn't pay. What have u beNefitted from all your rituals , robberies and beggings?

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Pope Francis, Comisserates With Elrufai by Chamack: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2014
IGBOSON1: Nice one......but for him to be the 'richest in Alaigbo' i expect to see one or two solid investments in any South Eastern state, or Delta state! I'm still struggling to see what his company (SLOK) has in Nigeria that makes him so wealthy!
Do u know that The Sun newspaper you see or read in the south east and south south are been printed at Aba, OUK University will commence fully at Igbere next year, do u know that he has other two factories coming up, one at Aba, one at Igbere, his filling stations are still at Aba functioning, You would have seen more but obasanjo witch hunted him due to political differences and had to move his major businesses outside Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Pope Francis, Comisserates With Elrufai by LoveDecay(m): 9:04am On Jul 30, 2014
Dreal1247: He is rich but not the richest. Igbos have many secret millionaires.

Abeg dont kill me with this crap. Secret millionaires, that can't account for their wealth.

Dont make this stupid statement again - secret millionaire - FYI , this thread is about billionaires in dollar or euro ... comodo
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Pope Francis, Comisserates With Elrufai by gratiaeo(m): 9:13am On Jul 30, 2014
oderemo:
By any mean necessary.
Soka horror forest merchants, Dr Oyenusi, Shina Rambo, Babatunde and Folorunso, Gbenga Oni, Taofeek Mumuni,
Kundus Adetono, Yemi Ayodeji, Shola Ayodele, Gani Moshood and Seyi Aluko, etc all this people are Yoruba armed robbers and ritualists

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Pope Francis, Comisserates With Elrufai by IGBOSON1: 9:21am On Jul 30, 2014
oderemo:
By any mean necessary.

^^^I'm proud of him for making it by being a 'spare part owner', but i'm sure he's no more a 'armed robber for night' than the criminal one-Nigeria-enabled wealthy crooks from your neck of the woods!

Arsewipe!!!

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Pope Francis, Comisserates With Elrufai by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2014
Nice...
Follow the link below, join the ambassadors of nigeria... Support the GEJ transformation agenda...
http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=103860
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Pope Francis, Comisserates With Elrufai by WIZGUY69(m): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2014
Will that change the fact that poverty is destroying NDIBOS that dn't have the means of leaving there eroded enclave? NO. the most backward region in southern NIGERIA is s/east.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Pope Francis, Comisserates With Elrufai by BekeeBuAgbara: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2014
shocked

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Pope Francis, Comisserates With Elrufai by eaglechild: 10:07am On Jul 30, 2014
oderemo:
By any mean necessary.

Saheed does not sound Igbo to me.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Pope Francis, Comisserates With Elrufai by hazyfm: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2014
and so?

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIA IS DOOMED: How Politicians Sacrifise Innocent Souls For Election! / Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption / Lagbaja Singing Against Buhari Then, What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.