Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Want To Buy This Car Please Advice Me - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Buy This Car Please Advice Me (1286 Views)

Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) / What Is The Problem With This Car Please? / Do You Know The Status Of Your Car-please Read Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy This Car Please Advice Me by heryyy(m): 2:01am On Jul 30, 2014
Hello guys, i am planing to upgrade my car and i have decide to go for the Toyota Avalon 2001/2002, i have read some few reviews online but couldn't get the Nigerian Version of it, please anyone with experience on this car, fuel consumption, reliability, maintenance etc

I am just a hustler with no much money to waste so i need your help in making sure i am going for the right car please help me choose wisely

Thanks in advance

Re: I Want To Buy This Car Please Advice Me by heryyy(m): 6:41am On Jul 30, 2014
Morning...
Re: I Want To Buy This Car Please Advice Me by ivoryhouse(m): 7:00am On Jul 30, 2014
Its a toyota. Its "safe". It shares parts with other toyotas so if you like it just go ahead
Re: I Want To Buy This Car Please Advice Me by heryyy(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2014
ivoryhouse: Its a toyota. Its "safe". It shares parts with other toyotas so if you like it just go ahead

Thank you sir really appreciate your contribution

Still needs some more information about this baby smiley
Re: I Want To Buy This Car Please Advice Me by gbemsone(f): 11:20am On Aug 07, 2014
it is good to use
Re: I Want To Buy This Car Please Advice Me by nurey(m): 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2014
It is a V6 engine it has more power to deliver but if u are looking for fuel efficiency of a toyota corolla forget it.
I have a yahoo guy who drives it in my school even though he drives it roughly and takes it off roading, the car is still neat, I.e it can take bodily abuse. The black color fades easily go for the silver.
The dash board is one of its selling point, very lovely and the interior is luxurious after it is a kings car.

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Sports Car Passes Technical Test / Aeromobil The Flying Car [PHOTOS] / Why Do Used Car Sellers Usually Put Kegs On D Cars They Want To Sell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.