Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Fani-kayode Dares APC To Explain Links With Boko-haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Dares APC To Explain Links With Boko-haram (450 Views)

Fani-Kayode Dares President Buhari: "All Hell Will Break Loose If......." / MEND Denies Any Links With APC, Restates Support For Buhari / VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Dares APC To Explain Links With Boko-haram by robinpab: 6:44am On Jul 30, 2014
A former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, has again challenged the All Progressives Congress to explain its relationship with the dreaded Islamic sect, Boko Haram, saying the party was not able to controvert him, few months ago, when he accused it of sponsoring the sect.
While speaking with journalists in Osogbo, Osun State capital, after attending a campaign rally of the Peoples Democratic Party, on Tuesday, Fani-Kayode insisted that some members of the APC, particularly those from the North, were sponsoring the operations of Boko Haram.
He said, “The APC in the North is the political wing of Boko Haram in the northern part of Nigeria. This, I have said before and no one among them was bold enough to challenge me. I will continue to say it again and again. The northern elements in the APC have to explain to all Nigerians why some of their leaders in the North support, encourage and defend Boko Haram members

Continue to read more here: http://fikimaniaentertainment..com/2014/07/fikayo-gideons-blog-fikimania_50.html

Re: Fani-kayode Dares APC To Explain Links With Boko-haram by obayaya(m): 6:50am On Jul 30, 2014
Can someone please tell this FFK of a fool to please shut up!!!

Whether in PDP or APC, I have never considered FFK a man. He keeps ranting incoherent stuffs.

he's becoming increasingly desperate His quest to become relevant. He should watch himself.

This isn't a good time for propounding conspiracy theories for public consumption.
Re: Fani-kayode Dares APC To Explain Links With Boko-haram by Omexonomy: 6:57am On Jul 30, 2014
Though ffk is a confirmed mad dog without owner and boader. He is right this time. Let us give it to him.
Re: Fani-kayode Dares APC To Explain Links With Boko-haram by biafranqueen: 7:15am On Jul 30, 2014
This guy just makes my skin crawl what a creep.

(1) (Reply)

Stories Of Major Rocket Scientists In Our Borders! / Nigeria’s New Police Chief, Suleiman Abba,pledges Intense Fight Against Crime / Health Commissioner Denies Ebola Outbreak In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.