Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other (6376 Views)

[photo] When You Are Download 10gb File It Failed At 99.9% / Photo: Lol Romantic Fart File. / Naija Baddest Dj Mix (low File) Hot #blazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by cbase: 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2008
Scopiom in case u need a good computer lesson school, contact Gab for Instructions
at least she can copy from pc to pc with her pen and papers, she get skillz
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by Baxilexi(m): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2008
make una free the guy oo, scop, any time you need more firewood, charcoal, coal pot and calculator just tell me and i go arrange am for you, okay!
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by cbase: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2008
u be Blacksmith?, how u wan take supply all those stuffs undecided
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by dreday(m): 12:31am On Oct 17, 2008
Na local contractor for pitibar LGA in Bayelsa
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by ituen(m): 1:10am On Oct 17, 2008
dani1luv:

@ scopium
na wa o., if yhu wan enrol sha., we dey registr person for jst 50K only. i know yhu too poor to pay that. . . . . .that why i brot it dwn to 50K., 4 you o pay 10K, . . . . . . i pray you say it aint too mch again

Even if you reduce the fee to N1000, Scopium will pay, come back at night and steal the money.

cbase:

Scopiom in case u need a good computer lesson school, contact Gab for Instructions
at least she can copy from pc to pc with her pen and papers, she get skillz
At least this method try pass the the SCOPIUM's METHOD
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by Gabry(f): 1:16am On Oct 17, 2008
Uhm. . . . . . undecided
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by JazzyJ(f): 3:38am On Oct 17, 2008
dun mind am gabby grin
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by dyabman(m): 5:52am On Oct 17, 2008
what are you guys paying for ? 50 kobo , 10 kobo , wassup? e ja mi si now
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by Gabry(f): 6:03am On Oct 17, 2008
see this dude. . . angry
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by dyabman(m): 6:05am On Oct 17, 2008
what up with the strong face
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by Gabry(f): 6:13am On Oct 17, 2008
strong face? lailai ohh undecided
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by romsky: 8:40am On Oct 17, 2008
Gabry wia u get internent from and no confuse again o
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by Scopium: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2008
[size=13pt]My subjects on this thread I appreciate your concern/contribution towards the smooth running of my kingdom. However no misyarn will go unpunished[/size]
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by clemcykul(f): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2008
hulala grin grin grin
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by dyabman(m): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2008
@scopium

how many misyarn u don punish?
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by MrInfo1(m): 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2008
Leave am, him no sabi math wink
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by ituen(m): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2008
@info and dyab,

Dont mind that horse called scopium
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by dyabman(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2008
horse tongue grin
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by ituen(m): 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2008
Yea, big horse he is
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by dyabman(m): 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2008
okay i need to hear from him first okay , cough Mr Scorpion sorry scopium why are you called horse
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by Gabry(f): 6:31am On Oct 18, 2008
romade:

Gabry wia u get internent from and no confuse again o

Since when I dey confuse angry

Im in my hometown now ohhh thats hoow I get internet but on Monday i go travel again.
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by Scopium: 10:29am On Oct 20, 2008
[size=13pt]Ituen the snail dey envy my mega horse power ability. Sorry IT I'm way outta ya league[/size]
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by JazzyJ(f): 10:40am On Oct 20, 2008
scopiums math is great
he count how many multi orgasms i have wen we bla bla bla n he adds them up each tym n den multiplys them the next tym

so his maths is good
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by Scopium: 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2008
[size=13pt]Oh well Jazz what more can we tell nairalanders? I'm/we too good at what I/we do[/size]
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by dani1luv: 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2008
cool
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by tytylayor: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2008
scopium horse, grin esin inu iwe grin grin
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by Baxilexi(m): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2008
talk about hearing it from the horses mouth.

JazzyJ:

scopiums math is great
he count how many multi orgasms i have when we bla bla bla n he adds them up each time n den multiplys them the next time

so his maths is good

good for you, but have checked if you can still walk. undecided
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by princesa(f): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2008
Scopium All those talk for no reason, you can’t even copy and paste tongue
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by Gabry(f): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2008
But he still fit read ABC
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by princesa(f): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2008
ok, that counts too wink
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by Baxilexi(m): 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2008
encore!!
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by Scopium: 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2008
[size=13pt]I like to thank my die-hard fans for your unalloyed/unwavering support/loyalty. [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men Are Like. . . ( 4 ladies only) / Whatsapp Group For Talented People / Pic–when U See Ur Ex Inside Traffic Dey Sell Gala... Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.