Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,316 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other (6375 Views)

[photo] When You Are Download 10gb File It Failed At 99.9% / Photo: Lol Romantic Fart File. / Naija Baddest Dj Mix (low File) Hot #blazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by Baxilexi(m): 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2008
ehenn!!
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by dani1luv: 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2008
yhu sef dun getam
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by Baxilexi(m): 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2008
bros na your hand e dey. grin
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2008
I'm fUckin' Lma0. .
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by dani1luv: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2008
shey yhu miss r0ad angry
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2008
I'm fUckin' Lma0. .
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by dani1luv: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2008
u miss road
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by Baxilexi(m): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2008
noooo!! . . na the address you been give me nahim i dey use oo. No7 iyano okoko, along oshodi-idumota expressway, badagry. grin
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by cbase: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2008
mykali:

see wtin cheap spliff dey cause enh? c.base, come and see ya fellow crack head oh. grin

Mykali e be like say ur amnesia still dey worry u abi, for one, u 4got who the original crack head be, (you)
two u forgot say na u, after Tufe comot begin to dey sell weed for NLD,
three u forgot how to spell common names like cbase,
I know say u wan learn mathematics, keep it up, but Cbase be whole number, it is indivisible by any oda name and number and therefore cannot be fractional or decimalized as u do.
Cbase = 1
and four u came back with colour blindness, u see blue as black grin
lest i forgot, shey ur name na "Mike the Eel"
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by dani1luv: 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2008
@ baxi
den yhu nor c well

oya its 8: 33 go to sleep angry nw
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by Scopium: 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2008
[size=13pt]cbase no mind that crack head mykalis[/size]
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by cbase: 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2008
I dont worry my head over Toilet Rolls like Mykali, grin
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by spenchuks(m): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2008
. . . only good for wipping ehm ehm lipsrsealed
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by cbase: 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2008
ha ha , U know na grin
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by spenchuks(m): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2008
na you talk am o. no be me grin grin
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:57am On Oct 23, 2008
Nope. . .
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by darequam(m): 3:48am On Oct 23, 2008
Yope
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by darequam(m): 3:49am On Oct 23, 2008
Yope
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by Jeovy(m): 6:32am On Oct 23, 2008
cbase:

I don't worry my head over Toilet Rolls like Mykali, grin
since you have none
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by Azo(m): 6:53am On Oct 23, 2008
business time, i have toilet rolls to sell in case you wan buy since cbase no get undecided undecided
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by Scopium: 8:17am On Oct 23, 2008
[size=13pt]I'll be your distributor[/size]
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by clemcykul(f): 8:19am On Oct 23, 2008
ok
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by Baxilexi(m): 9:17am On Oct 23, 2008
how much are your toilet rolls?? and in how many colours do they come grin??
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by princesa(f): 9:26am On Oct 23, 2008
cbase:

Mykali e be like say ur amnesia still dey worry u abi, for one, u 4got who the original crack head be, (you)
two u forgot say na u, after Tufe comot begin to dey sell weed for NLD,
three u forgot how to spell common names like cbase,
I know say u wan learn mathematics, keep it up, but Cbase be whole number, it is indivisible by any oda name and number and therefore cannot be fractional or decimalized as u do.
Cbase = 1
and four u came back with colour blindness, u see blue as black grin
lest i forgot, shey ur name na "Mike the Eel"

see yabbing cheesy
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by spenchuks(m): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2008
Baxilexi:

how much are your toilet rolls?? and in how many colours do they come grin??

i know say na black toilet roll u dey look for
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by princesa(f): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2008
undecided
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by spenchuks(m): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2008
meaning what?
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2008
What are y'all doing here?

Scopium is not Ok.
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by Baxilexi(m): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2008
shey hin never enter market

spen, exactly, the black ones can be recycled grin
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by spenchuks(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2008
cheesy
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by Baxilexi(m): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2008
what is laughing you?? grin
Re: How To Transfer A File From One PC To The Other by princesa(f): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2008
toilet madness grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Talented People / Men Are Like. . . ( 4 ladies only) / Pic–when U See Ur Ex Inside Traffic Dey Sell Gala... Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.