Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. (3835 Views)

Photos Of El-rufai With El-zakzaky In January / El-rufai’s Son Calls Fayose A ''VAGABOND'' (photo) / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by bloodykiIler: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2014
anago9010:

irritants I don't jawjaw with coward with fowl excreta for brains, gtfoh and go catch Ebola.

Otu nne i

Vulture

May thunder pieces all your family
May wolf baster your mothers head.
Son of a harlot that fvcks with his moma
Hybrid of dog
Vulture

1 Like

Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by mencade5(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2014
rocgirl:

Smh....
Pictures of that stew falling from your hand or......
gringringrin
i will show u later. tongue
Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by homesteady(m): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
rocgirl: Loosen up guys! gringringrin
It's just a joke on how these particular handles would have reacted if asked to comment on that topic.
It protrayed how andy would have lied,how seun will talk about dogs,how die-hard party peeps will pick on the opposition etal.
Only people who understood knew it was just some sort of sattire,a joke.
This wan way idumuose don open anoda topic so eh....
**in berem's voice**
hian!!!

gringringrin
are you kidding me? this is a joke shocked shocked its so real to be a joke gringrin
Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by rocgirl: 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
homesteady:
are you kidding me? this is a joke shocked shocked its so real to be a joke gringrin

Lol...
gringrin
Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by solmusdesigns: 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
bIoodykiller:
this confirm my say that most people that claims educated on nairaland are stack illiterate and bush vultures.

people like cleverly doesn't deserve to live

Welcome back son
Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by bIoodykiller: 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Welcome back son
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by solmusdesigns: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
bIoodykiller:
[s][/s]

Lol, lets get this account on Nairaland kuje Shall we Son? Are you set
Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by bIoodykiller: 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Lol, lets get this account on Nairaland.. Shall we Son? Are you set
[/s]
Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by solmusdesigns: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
bIoodykiller:
[s][/s]
cry so you have stopped commenting, back to the boring mute... are you scared my friend? There is freedom of speech you know
Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by bIoodykiller: 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cry so you have stopped commenting, back to the boring mute... are you scared my friend? There is freedom of speech you know
shocked
why are you quoting me bro
i know you?
Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by solmusdesigns: 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
bIoodykiller:
[s][/s]
what's this one saying
you're now manipulating mods to your bidding
and who are those you mentioned?

grin grin grin
Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by bIoodykiller: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:

grin grin grin
probably the mods might fall to your manipulation or not
Goodluck bro
Re: Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. by solmusdesigns: 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
bIoodykiller:
probably the mods might fall to your manipulation or not
Goodluck bro

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Unleashes New Campaign Slogan / We Are Headed For A Run Off...you Heard It Here First / Rev. Fr Mbaka Gives Condition To Support Biafra Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.