Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Dominion: Fan Base - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dominion: Fan Base (6705 Views)

DOMINION Series Fan Thread / Vampire Diaries Fan Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dominion: Fan Base by parrotibaba(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
philfearon:
Seriously,it will really not fit in...
1)None of the angels has ever said anything about him..not even a reference from Michael,Metatron or Lucy himself...
2)Where will he come from? normally,as God left,he would have filled Gods position being his sole heir..
3)When Castile and Raphael were declaring themselves God,he didn't show up...is it like the affairs of heaven is none of his concern?
4)what kinda storyline is he gonna fit in in the series?
Uriel should be a good option to explore....but now,everything will likely go more demon,especially with Deans current status!!
dude Uriel died in season 4,he was killed by Anna ...he also appeared in season 5 when Anna went back to d past to kill d Winchester's parents...
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by parrotibaba(m): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
I ve reopened d supernatural fan page

1 Like

Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
parrotibaba: dude Uriel died in season 4,he was killed by Anna ...he also appeared in season 5 when Anna went back to d past to kill d Winchester's parents...
That Uriel was not portrayed as an Archangel in the series....if he was,Anna couldn't kill him..
Am referring to the Biblical mythological Uriel,the fourth Archangel.(.Probably replaced Lucy in heaven or something ......)
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
parrotibaba: I ve reopened d supernatural fan page
Kul...
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
penzino: that's a big question, I guess we will know soon enough. And what is Uriel upto? Playing with Michael and gabriel at the same time.
Ah don't know bro....but am still in Episode three...Sensing from Ur statements,it means Michael didn't die in Episode 3 abi? oh no..don't tell me..
Ah no want spoilers!!
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by penzino(m): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
philfearon:
Ah don't know bro....but am still in Episode three...Sensing from Ur statements,it means Michael didn't die in Episode 3 abi? oh no..don't tell me..
Ah no want spoilers!!
lol he didn't. Ohhhh no spoilers for u.
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 5:32am On Jul 31, 2014
penzino: lol he didn't. Ohhhh no spoilers for u.
****smiles****

1 Like

Re: Dominion: Fan Base by penzino(m): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2014
Episode 7 is awesome
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by RayMcBlue(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2014
"Dominion" is getting better and better. For the benefit of those that haven't seen Episode 6 and 7, I won't be posting any spoilers for now, except to say the show's living up to expectation indeed.

Showcase's hit shows, "Defiance" and "Continuum" are in for a long tasty battle ahead. Syfy's "Dominion" is not going away anytime soon.
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
If this is dominion fanpage, stick to it and stop popping supernatural n other unnecessary argument into it.
Will nigerians eve stay in line, over sabi people.

@topic, really cool, dominion is really cool, the name fits it well better than the name they gave the movie "legion"

Those wings r pretty cool too, more lie maleficient.
I'm gonna follow it closely.
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by parrotibaba(m): 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
candygosh: If this is dominion fanpage, stick to it and stop popping supernatural n other unnecessary argument into it.

@topic, really cool, dominion is really cool, the name fits it well better than the name they gave the movie "legion"

is dominion not in d supernatural genre? what stops us from comparing n contrasting d both series? its like talking about blue shoes n expecting everyone talks about only blue shoes without comparing it to other colours of d same shoe..did u even listen to ur self while u were typing dis crap? I guess sm ppl r just plain stupid

2 Likes

Re: Dominion: Fan Base by RayMcBlue(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
parrotibaba: is dominion not in d supernatural genre? what stops us from comparing n contrasting d both series? its like talking about blue shoes n expecting everyone talks about only blue shoes without comparing it to other colours of d same shoe..did u even listen to ur self while u were typing dis crap? I guess sm ppl r just plain stupid

I couldn't have said it any better myself. And that's a wrap.
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by penzino(m): 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
parrotibaba: is dominion not in d supernatural genre? what stops us from comparing n contrasting d both series? its like talking about blue shoes n expecting everyone talks about only blue shoes without comparing it to other colours of d same shoe..did u even listen to ur self while u were typing dis crap? I guess sm ppl r just plain stupid
no mind her
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2014

Normally I could ve ignored u. I Didn't quote u so why should u do tht.

Isn't it my opinion...

I just felt there was no need arguing on and forth bout nothing. And the syfy n NBC.

I forgive u for telling me I wrote crap. You probably need to learn to tlk to pple without insult

1 Like

Re: Dominion: Fan Base by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
penzino: no mind her
undecided
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by RayMcBlue(m): 6:29am On Aug 02, 2014
This chick on menses needs to go back to her "Teenage Vampire" thread ASAP, cuz her needless and childish inputs are not needed here, at all.
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by penzino(m): 7:32am On Aug 02, 2014
candygosh:
undecided

candy love, if you have seen supernatural u would know its the same genre with dominion and the creator of the lost supernatural (philfearon) thread and loads of us that frequent that thread are here so I see no reason why we can't discuss that too. I suggest u see supernatural if you have not. No offence dear. BTW, you are very fine. Wait make I go like your pix
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 7:39am On Aug 02, 2014
RayMcBlue: "Dominion" is getting better and better. For the benefit of those that haven't seen Episode 6 and 7, I won't be posting any spoilers for now, except to say the show's living up to expectation indeed.

Showcase's hit shows, "Defiance" and "Continuum" are in for a long tasty battle ahead. Syfy's "Dominion" is not going away anytime soon.
You are right...Just finished the final episode of Continuum season3..The film is really a classic,but Dominion is really up for the battle..They should do well to introduce more supernatural stuffs into that series....
And What is Uriel playing? She is just playing Russian Roulette with Michael and Gabriel,and I can't even tell what's her real objective...No spoilers,but At the Noah's ark dimension? really funny! someone is really busy!!
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 7:44am On Aug 02, 2014
candygosh: If this is dominion fanpage, stick to it and stop popping supernatural n other unnecessary argument into it.

Yes madam..But u have to understand that certain concepts in this dominion was borrowed directly from Supernatural,and then certain new dimensions were added to it...That's why the comparison and relativity is always inevitable..
Try out Supernatural,you will confirm so yourself too....
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 7:45am On Aug 02, 2014
penzino: candy love, if you have seen supernatural u would know its the same genre with dominion and the creator of the lost supernatural (philfearon) thread and loads of us that frequent that thread are here so I see no reason why we can't discuss that too. I suggest u see supernatural if you have not. No offence dear. BTW, you are very fine. Wait make I go like your pix
Lol.....Making peace is cool. ..

1 Like

Re: Dominion: Fan Base by parrotibaba(m): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2014
candygosh:

Normally I could ve ignored u. I Didn't quote u so why should u do tht.

Isn't it my opinion...

I just felt there was no need arguing on and forth bout nothing. And the syfy n NBC.

I forgive u for telling me I wrote crap. You probably need to learn to tlk to pple without insult
u r so depressingly silly dat it loops back n forth to being dumb....maybe when u grow up u can come n quote me...shalom
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
Candygoshh:

I ve already watched it. angry

There is no connection between the 2... undecided

Am not sure you did watch Supernatural fully or Dominion till the Episode 7 dear;
1)In both Supernatural and this Dominion,God left heaven and went AWOL...

2)In both Series,Angels took matters into their own hands,with Higher angels taking sides..

3)In both series,Angels left heaven and came to earth for their various purposes(Except the case is different in Dominion)..

4)The idea of Gabriel and Michael calling themselves "brother" and referring to God as "Father" in Dominion,totally came from Supernatural.....
5)And there was always this Fight between the Archangels....Lucy vs Michael.........Michael vs Gabriel..
If u you have Watched Supernatural, then you should have noticed this things first hand,just like every other person here noticed immediately....

1 Like

Re: Dominion: Fan Base by parrotibaba(m): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
Candygoshh:

A fool will always be a fool no matter what. angry
cry me a river ya Nancy ...u r d big fool here

LAST BULLET: if u can't get around d supernatural genre thingy den it will be better u return to watching papa ajasco n to d kitchen... PS I will never quote u again
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by parrotibaba(m): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
philfearon:

Am not sure you did watch Supernatural fully or Dominion till the Episode 7 dear;
1)In both Supernatural and this Dominion,God left heaven and went AWOL...

2)In both Series,Angels took matters into their own hands,with Higher angels taking sides..

3)In both series,Angels left heaven and came to earth for their various purposes(Except the case is different in Dominion)..

4)The idea of Gabriel and Michael calling themselves "brother" and referring to God as "Father" in Dominion,totally came from Supernatural.....
5)And there was always this Fight between the Archangels....Lucy vs Michael.........Michael vs Gabriel..
If u you have Watched Supernatural, then you should have noticed this things first hand,just like every other person here noticed immediately....
bros u can't teach a fish poetry,no nid wasting ur data on dat...u hv to watch supernatural from season 1 to 9 to see d connection BTW spn n dominion
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by penzino(m): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
Candygoshh and parrotibaba please let it rest. No need to start the insults, let's keep it real and make the thread worthwhile. Please, we all are having fun so no need for this. Thanx guys.

1 Like

Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
penzino: Candygoshh and parrotibaba please let it rest. No need to start the insults, let's keep it real and make the thread worthwhile. Please, we all are having fun so no need for this. Thanx guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Download And Use Subtitles When Watching Movies? / Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji / How To Become The Next Big Nollywood Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.