Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (128933 Views)

Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here / Akwa Ibom Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
Adewunmi84: I guess u r d first graduate in ur family or which one be mannylex is here mannylex is here from morning till night..Na wa to u ooo

Lmao. You do have a point there grin
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
Jennyphar: Hey guys! Lagos stream II smiley

you and I babe.....you and I grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
lewizylee: For those who need aa cool ppa ((lagos only))

Holat koper tosin on +234 803 045 5952

He just put a calll too mi noww looking for candidate...his brotherr is the camp commandant...gooodluck...

Cool ppa? Pls we need examples?!
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ellatyra: Lagos stream2!!! Actually everybody from my school that made lagos,made stream 2!

what school is that? Btw I am stream2 as well
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

Lmao. You do have a point there grin

I disagree. He doesn't have a point, infact he is daft and fatuous. This is a forum and everybody (registered users) have the priviledge to post whatever they so desire provided its not in anyway spamming or breaking the rules of the site. How does my attaching my signature to my post affect him or how does it correlate with been a graduate or with my family? It's people like him who bring trouble upon theirselves by their pokenosing and obstreperousity, and later they wonder how things went wrong.

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
Erebeshe: 15k jst 4 600 pple

shey those of us wey dey stream2 go dey for that 600people? 'Cos it doesn't seem so. It looks like we're playing catch-up.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Youngmoniii(m): 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
Mannylex:

I disagree. He doesn't have a point, infact he is daft and fatuous. This is a forum and everybody (registered users) have the priviledge to post whatever they so desire provided its not in anyway spamming or breaking the rules of the site. How does my attaching my signature to my post affect him or how does it correlate with been a graduate or with my family? It's people like him who bring trouble upon theirselves by their pokenosing and obstreperousity, and later they wonder how things went wrong.

Chai, i dey feel dis my oga lol

Dem born me well to fear?..wen mannylex dey here! Lol
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
Mannylex:

I stopped reading halfway but brotherly, calm down.....M sure its nothing Personal.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by ibullem(m): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
#HaveNoFearMannylexIsHere

I dey feel u bro

#Blazers

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by ibullem(m): 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
#HaveNoFearMannylexIsHere
#teamMindYourBuiness

I dey feel u bro

#Blazers
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by debygirly(f): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
qtx:
as my own corper tin take serious reach them see am finish come just give me both 1 and 2

Its not possible .... Be serious lol
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by debygirly(f): 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
grin grin grin grin

Have no fear; Mannylex is here tongue
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by debygirly(f): 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

shey those of us wey dey stream2 go dey for that 600people? 'Cos it doesn't seem so. It looks like we're playing catch-up.

My thoughts exctly undecided
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by chimahrt(f): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lasgidi!! Let's go there.iyana ipaja awaits[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by bosunjohns(m): 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
My bro, forget CDS in Lagos o. Lagos corpers don't take CDS serious at all. Everyone is busy looking for how much he will make before service year ends. Whatever CDS you're posted to, just ensure you perform your duties well. Cheers.
Hissexcellencie:

abeg which Cds make sense pass based on lagos sumtin?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Erebeshe: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

doubt if dat 15k go reach our hands oh...Oluwaz involved shaa
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by mikedimeji(m): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
Good evening, pls I need a proper clarification on this issue of Lagos state paying only 600 corpers, what is the criteria and why must dey pay some and leave some, instead don't pay any body or u spread the money across pls can some one explain how.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
Youngmoniii:

Chai, i dey feel dis my oga lol

Dem born me well to fear?..wen mannylex dey here! Lol

You na my man... *wink*

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Rdduite(m): 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
Travel Carefully!

Road, journeys are very popular with Nigerians especially journeys to the east and north of the country, while these trips offer a great opportunity to see the people and sights that make up our country & for us prospective corp members.

Long distance travel can be unpleasant if not properly planned. Here are some tips to help you travel cheerfully: Avoid drinks such as colas, tea and coffee that contain caffeine at least 24 hours before the trip. Reduce salt intake 24-48 hours before traveling, as sitting for long hours tends to slow circulation down. Swellings around the ankles and feet due to water retention can be very painful. Wear loose and comfortable clothing made from lightweight fabrics.

Take a book or some newspapers along to stave off boredom if you can't sleep during bus rides.Sleep a lot if you can. The trip offers you a great opportunity to relax. At each major stop get off the bus and stretch your limbs. Exercises can also be done while sitting in the bus. Rotate each ankle several times, first to the right and then the left. Next give toes a stretch by wriggling them up and down. Raise arms above head and reach upwards. First to right and then left, several times during the journey. Above all have a positive attitude and enjoy the scenery as the bus breezes past villages, cities, valleys and the forest and amazing stone formations. Notice the ever-changing vegetation and the different communities and their peculiar building etc. have fun.

What To Do When Your Bus Breaks, if possible join the driver to contact the transport companys head office & hear what they ask you to do. If nothing positive, ask for a rebate form & board another bus so as to arrive to your destination!

Security Tips For Women Traveling Alone:Study a map before going out; once on the street, use a pocket size guidebook to avoid looking like a tourist. Your hotel assistant can markany dangerous areas on your map.

Dress responsibly.Avoid jewelry, even a neck chain can be ripped off your neck. Do considerwearing a wedding ring.Wear a money belt around your waist so that if someone cuts it, it won't fall from your waist. Be careful when alighting from a bus or train, or riding stairs and elevators, that's when pickpockets tend to strike.Carry just one credit card and photocopies of important documents.Divide money for small and larger purchases. You don't have to expose a wad of bills.Have all gratuities ready for Potters and Doormen.If you must ask for directions, approach families or women with children. To be extra safe, say,"whereis the.? I'm meeting my husband there."On side walks, keep your hand bag and other valuables away from the street side. If you are attacked, shout as loud as possible.Use a clear name tag. Instead of your home address, write that of your office.Lock all suitcases. If you made a lotof purchases on your trip, secure the bag with a strong padlock and tape.

On every sleeper or night trips and flights, keep an eye on your valuable. When you go to the toilet, take your purse with you.Don't exit a taxi until you're sure you've arrived at your destination. Paywhile still in the car so that you can besure you've gotten the proper change.Finally, if you're a victim of crime, contact the police and keep the report. Insurance Company requires this documentation.

Do have a safe trip.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 8:02am On Aug 04, 2014
Erebeshe: doubt if dat 15k go reach our hands oh...Oluwaz involved shaa

so bacically, we're playing catch-up?!
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2014
debygirly:

My thoughts exctly undecided

Debs this thing tire me oº°˚
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 8:07am On Aug 04, 2014
bosunjohns: My bro, forget CDS in Lagos o. Lagos corpers don't take CDS serious at all. Everyone is busy looking for how much he will make before service year ends. Whatever CDS you're posted to, just ensure you perform your duties well. Cheers.

that's exactly my point. I need find cds wey no too far from where I dey stay because of transportation issues.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 8:09am On Aug 04, 2014
mikedimeji: Good evening, pls I need a proper clarification on this issue of Lagos state paying only 600 corpers, what is the criteria and why must dey pay some and leave some, instead don't pay any body or u spread the money across pls can some one explain how.

I heard its those who report first to secretariat on †ђξ day we leave camp.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 8:38am On Aug 04, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

so bacically, we're playing catch-up?!

i dont think so. The state government would have to device a means to spread the payment around. We didnt pick stream 2, NYSC did, so i feel if they are paying 600 people and they have any iota of fairness, they would pay 300 stream1 corpers, and also reserve slot to pay 300 stream2 corpers.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by megan1: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by lymelyte(m): 8:52am On Aug 04, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

I heard its those who report first to secretariat on †ђξ day we leave camp.
please explain why we need to report to the secretariat after the camping exercise?
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 04, 2014
Abuja boi no dey carry last; Already on ma way 2 ensure i get ma 15k. God punish devil

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by moneybag007(m): 9:14am On Aug 04, 2014
Cutie sexygirly, pls d̶̲̥̅̊ø add me up. We need to talk... pin:3322AFB6
Number: 08030453695 for whatsapp
Thanks
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 9:22am On Aug 04, 2014
After searching the net, I noticed that lagos state only pays those that work in its public service, all others are excluded

"Dr. Kasali stated further that a total number of 925 Corps members comprising of 583 from Ministry of Education, 17 corps members for Ministry of Health and 325 corps members from other Governmental Ministries and Parastatals received their newly increased allowances through the E- payment banking system with arrears. He confirmed that those that are serving with the state Ministry of Health and Education received N15,000.00 each while others were paid N10,000.00 each."

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by qtx(m): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2014
debygirly:

Its not possible .... Be serious lol
ok Strm 2 then
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by prixxy7(f): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2014
Mannylex:

No mind d dude, its natural beef grin
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by debygirly(f): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2014
qtx:
ok Strm 2 then

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply)

My NYSC Experience In Kano State / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.