Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Deals.vconnect.com: Great Choice For Online Shopping? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Deals.vconnect.com: Great Choice For Online Shopping? (2335 Views)

How To Register Your Business On VCONNECT.COM To Get More Clients / Vconnect.com / Introducing Offers By Vconnect.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deals.vconnect.com: Great Choice For Online Shopping? by Ubarab(m): 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
In recent progress in the world of internet, like every other known country, Nigeria had witnessed lots of innovation most notably in the e-commerce sector where several start-ups had emerged. Living in cities like Lagos and Abuja, it is obvious to state that at least, up to 50% people visits an ecommerce site daily and up to 25% buy or shows great interest to purchase product(s) from an online store. But the bothering question is to know which offers the best products and services at a ‘Nigerians-related’ price.

As the most giant new born in the ecommerce fight in Nigeria, deals.vconnect.com is really putting everything in place to make sure it becomes Nigerians first choice in the ecommerce market. One will happily grab a product from the deals site upon seeing the beautifully designed user interface which friendly combines colour red, white and great looking images to give customers a great surfing experience.
Many of us are conversant with sites like Jumia, Konga, Kaymu and the rest but the distinctive feature of deals.vconnect.com is its offline direct purchase system which makes it safe and trustworthy. I mostly fears for fraud paying online with my ATM but with deals.vconnect.com, that has been resolved.

With deals.vconnect.com, I only needed to select a jersey, fill a very simple form that comes next and submit. An SMS with my redemption code was immediately sent to me. I got my jersey at a very low price of N3500 with beautiful customized name instead of the store price of N10 000. It was a great 1st time experience.

Another thing I love about deals.vconnect.com is the quick replies to customer reviews of their products and services. That most online store in Nigeria lacks. Customer satisfaction is as important as business profits. If you ask me where next to shop online, sure the answer will be deals.vconnect.com because of cheap prices for great products and services unlike others that inflate prices so as to make more money. You can check deals.vconnect.com to know better.

Re: Deals.vconnect.com: Great Choice For Online Shopping? by obontami: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
Lemme go and see things for my self

(1) (Reply)

Procedures And Guideline On Business Permit And Expatriate Quota In Nigeria. / Download Proposals For Your SMS Business FREE / EXPOSED!! Linda Ikeji’s Source Of Wealth Revealed–see How She Makes Her Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.