Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Again Fans Attack Tonto Dikeh For Rocking Matching Outfit With Her Maid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Again Fans Attack Tonto Dikeh For Rocking Matching Outfit With Her Maid (1904 Views)

Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? / Annie Idibia And Daughters In Matching Outfit (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again Fans Attack Tonto Dikeh For Rocking Matching Outfit With Her Maid by BsBlog: 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
Even after the bad slash she gets from haters, Tonto Dike still keeps it real with her maid..She shared another prove to show that they are still cool and still love each other soo mach..She captioned this photo in a matching outfit saying
"Jux Becoz we can#Daughter/Friend/Maid #Bozz #RunninErrandz #MorninBantz BLEZZEDWEEK BLEZZEDHOME"
But still some people are still calling her names, saying she looks like a maid..lol
Below are some comments she got from uploading this very harmless photo;

Just After the Movie Launch, Nkiru Slyvanus Slays These New Photos
After the failure of her new movie, ''The Voice'' that I heard had Many Celebrities present but a strong presence of her Big daddy, the Gov of one coded state..

The movie super star, Nkiru releases this stunning promo photos for ??

Bad belle'ss She nailed it tho

Photos: Nigeria's Tennis Champ, Ojo Onaolapo Pulls It All Off To Celebrate a Win!
Winning is good but it gets crazier when you strip to the joy..Interestingly that was the case of Nigerian table tennis star Ojo Onaolapo, who is ranked outside of the world’s top 300 table tennis players, he gave the audience more than an eye full after he claimed the victory against World No 40 player Sharath Achanta, to hand Nigeria a 3-1 win against their Indian opponenents on Monday night.

Love in the Air!! Floyd Mayweather Sends New Girlfriend a Super Romantic Birthday Message
Yes, Mayweather has again lost his beautiful girlfriend to sensational rapper and singer, Nelly..Its good cos he has eventually found love again and this new boo used to be his massage therapist..He employed her five years ago when he started dating his ex Shantel Jackson. So all the while he was dating Miss Jackson, she was there...Looks like he is madly in love with this one for real..He took to his twitter and sent her a romantic birthday message and he captioned it

Read more » http://www.blacksatino.com/

Re: Again Fans Attack Tonto Dikeh For Rocking Matching Outfit With Her Maid by macsika: 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
What are the other pics for
Re: Again Fans Attack Tonto Dikeh For Rocking Matching Outfit With Her Maid by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
macsika: What are the other pics for

To buttress the point na undecided
Re: Again Fans Attack Tonto Dikeh For Rocking Matching Outfit With Her Maid by ideee03(f): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lmao...i tire ooo.Irrelevant to the thread.
macsika: What are the other pics for
Re: Again Fans Attack Tonto Dikeh For Rocking Matching Outfit With Her Maid by macsika: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
taiwolusol:

To buttress the point na undecided
i don't get it... You should have given a snap shot of the twitter conversations.
Re: Again Fans Attack Tonto Dikeh For Rocking Matching Outfit With Her Maid by pomporiking: 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
How you go dey derail your own thread op cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Again Fans Attack Tonto Dikeh For Rocking Matching Outfit With Her Maid by eievans(m): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
She is not the type of lady I will like to date for life. If you ask me why, I will say, one man food another man poison

(1) (Reply)

SEE How This Girl Sqeezed Wizkid ’s Boo ‘Tania’ B00_bs In Public (photo) / Old Picture Of Fast Rising Music Star LIL KESH...LMFAO!! / Ameh Ladi Makes It As Face Of KSU On Her Birthday. #pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.