Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? (46848 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) / Kenneth Okonkwo And Son In Matching Outfit (Photos) / Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by yusaze: 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
Music star Lil Kesh, born Keshinro Ololade stepped out on Sunday alongside his elder brother, Keshinro Pelumi on Sunday. The two Keshinro brothers rocked an Ankara print with different style. Can you see any resemblance?

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/01/lil-kesh-his-brother-step-out-in-matching-outfit.html

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by Carowline(f): 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
kiss

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by yusaze: 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
grin grin grin grin

CHECKOUT MORE OF THEIR PHOTOS HERE:

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/01/lil-kesh-his-brother-step-out-in-matching-outfit.html

OMO...See their Palm Sandals grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by lafredo(m): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
Another gay palm sandals

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by cruzita(f): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
Americans go see them again call them gays .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by cruzita(f): 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
I guess the age diff. is not much because they can pass as twins.cool pics

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
Every sandal lil kesh has rocked was a hit back 2 back. Meanwhile, I wonder how the elder brother will be feeling knowing that his younger brother is far richer than him grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by nellaluv(f): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
lafredo:
Another gay palm sandals
Same thing on my mind grin naija guys and palm sandals

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by raziboi(m): 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
i like dis guy.... (no homo)

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by CumHoponMyDivk(m): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lame ass Niggas wearing ugly ass, gay as fvck Sandals. Someone get them a Room.

Faggots_ FingersInTheBootyAssBitch lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by adonbilivit: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
skiborobo's brother u mean? happy for kesh mehn...from nothing to being major in the music industry. most nairalanders would say this about me and u this year.

20 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
lafredo:
Another gay palm sandals
Lwkmd
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by englishmart(m): 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
the only resemblance is in their outfit

5 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by Cre8(m): 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
cool.
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by Kelklein(m): 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
again...Olamide wan make Sandals dey trend now

Baddosneh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by GistStory(m): 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
That's cool... Me and my broda ehh, dem say we do pass o..
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
lafredo:
Another gay palm sandals
Mvmv them write gay 4 d sandals!... Aboki!

7 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by matana247: 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
this is what we call them born them follow each other in pigin. I no even know who senior.

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by Flashh: 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
lafredo:
Another gay palm sandals
What's gayish there?

11 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by InstaDon123: 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cool Yoruba heart breaking boys

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by annexworld(m): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nice outfit
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by frankblinkz(m): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
Am i d only one noticing dat lil kesh is getting handsome.....mehn thunder fire poverty ooo.....lil kesh i dey feel u jawe.....who can teach me how to drop a post?

7 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by FRANKOXY(m): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE. sad
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by Shortyy(f): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
they look like twins
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by Besto(m): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
poster below me
calm down
its just a sweet potato

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by CaroLyner(f): 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
lafredo:
Another gay palm sandals
ODE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by kevoh(m): 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
Which of them is lil kesh sef?

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
no be the mumu don jazzy disgrace be dis

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by Sochimaobim(m): 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
lafredo:
Another gay palm sandals
I don't understand bro. Anything wrong with the sandals?
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by adonbilivit: 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Every sandal lil kesh has rocked was a hit back 2 back. Meanwhile, I wonder how the elder brother will be feeling knowing that his younger brother is far richer than him grin grin
he is cool with it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Arives Abuja In A Stretch Limousine (Photo) / Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" / Monalisa Chinda's Daughter Visits Her On Set (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.