Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Man Arrests Olamide For Touching His Daughter’s Body In New Music Video - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Man Arrests Olamide For Touching His Daughter’s Body In New Music Video (4266 Views)

EFCC Arrests Obasanjo,tinubu.both To Face Trial On Monday / REAKING NEWS . EFCC Arrests Obasanjo, Tinubu Both To Face Trial On Monday- Sahar / A Father's Form Of Application To Suitors For His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrests Olamide For Touching His Daughter’s Body In New Music Video by FNNEWS: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
What do you think about the video ?...dont you think the girls used in the video are too young ?...but first check out FNN side of the video

The ‘Awon goons mi’ crooner was picked up by the men in black on the request of an Isoko man who claimed that his daughter, Rukewe, was ‘touched anyhow’ by Olamide see image below.

The man was quoted saying, “me I know say Rukewe dey hustle for family and her school but wetin I no come understand na why this oruwe boy go dey touch my daughter anyhow when she dey baff for tv”.

Continuing the man said, “as the thing pain me and I never collect bride price untop her head na so I talk say make her brother Godswill carry police go pick am”.

Olamide was detained for an hour and then released by the police as the force spokesman Mr Frank Mba said the situation had been amicably resolved with the superstar agreeing to sponsor her vixen career by involving her in all his videos and paying all her outstanding tuition fees.

VISIT www. FOR MORE HILARIOUS NEWS

Re: Man Arrests Olamide For Touching His Daughter’s Body In New Music Video by Guykhena(m): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
FakeNaijaNews grin na wa o
Re: Man Arrests Olamide For Touching His Daughter’s Body In New Music Video by Burningstar(f): 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hahaha grin grin grin
Re: Man Arrests Olamide For Touching His Daughter’s Body In New Music Video by Krasid(m): 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
FNN, you and your fake news.
Re: Man Arrests Olamide For Touching His Daughter’s Body In New Music Video by CertifiedFreak(m): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
grin
Re: Man Arrests Olamide For Touching His Daughter’s Body In New Music Video by hatux: 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hmm! I smell and see lies everywhere...
Re: Man Arrests Olamide For Touching His Daughter’s Body In New Music Video by 9jahubcom(m): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
wat am i doing here
Re: Man Arrests Olamide For Touching His Daughter’s Body In New Music Video by Nobody: 2:33am On Jul 31, 2014
`Fake Naija News...
Re: Man Arrests Olamide For Touching His Daughter’s Body In New Music Video by iheanyi40(m): 4:20am On Jul 31, 2014
Hehehehegrin
Re: Man Arrests Olamide For Touching His Daughter’s Body In New Music Video by ICEKID334(m): 5:51am On Jul 31, 2014
iheanyi40: Hehehehegrin
br0, awfa na l0ng tym w0h
Re: Man Arrests Olamide For Touching His Daughter’s Body In New Music Video by Thunder04(m): 7:23am On Jul 31, 2014
Ah haha! grin aunty folake.
Re: Man Arrests Olamide For Touching His Daughter’s Body In New Music Video by iheanyi40(m): 7:44am On Jul 31, 2014
ICEKID334: br0, awfa na l0ng tym w0h
are yu who m tinkin yu are
Re: Man Arrests Olamide For Touching His Daughter’s Body In New Music Video by baski92(m): 8:32am On Jul 31, 2014
Skammer.
Re: Man Arrests Olamide For Touching His Daughter’s Body In New Music Video by ICEKID334(m): 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
iheanyi40: are yu who m tinkin yu are
l0ls yeap,
Re: Man Arrests Olamide For Touching His Daughter’s Body In New Music Video by iheanyi40(m): 3:23am On Aug 01, 2014
ICEKID334: l0ls yeap,
watsup bro mehn its been a while u even found mi ere grin
Re: Man Arrests Olamide For Touching His Daughter’s Body In New Music Video by benuejosh: 6:34am On Aug 01, 2014
is nothing

(1) (Reply)

Funny Answers Given By Students / Rare Picture Of Seun & Lalastica - Photo / 10 Food Combinations Nigerians Need To Normalise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.