Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Yobe State University Should Be Close - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yobe State University Should Be Close (561 Views)

Why Can't Igbo And Yoruba Be Close Like Phyno And Olamide? / Bauchi And Yobe State Just Announced Their Result / Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yobe State University Should Be Close by freegaza(m): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
The university is in Gujba road and boko haram are currently in control of Gujba local government area....Last week there was rumour that boko haram were coming and everyone left the school premises....The school has been close for the last ten days,the state government is now asking everyone to resume...Am afraid an attack on the university is imminent and if it happens they will start blaming the federal government for their failure
Re: Yobe State University Should Be Close by freegaza(m): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
I stand by this
Re: Yobe State University Should Be Close by shettima97835: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2017
freegaza:
The university is in Gujba road and boko haram are currently in control of Gujba local government area....Last week there was rumour that boko haram were coming and everyone left the school premises....The school has been close for the last ten days,the state government is now asking everyone to resume...Am afraid an attack on the university is imminent and if it happens they will start blaming the federal government for their failure

I respect your opinion. I was in hundred level in yobe state university when the event happened. The military are way powerful than the militias and presently the military barrack is close to the school and we have the highest number of military personnel, equipment and facility close to the school in fact the school is just like a mini NDA with out military training

1 Like

Re: Yobe State University Should Be Close by QueTeddy: 10:28am On Aug 02, 2017
I support the close down

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs A System Redesign / Robbers Wreak Havoc In Benue Biggest Hospital / APC In Osun Has Become The Party Of Former Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.