Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs - Phones (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs (218605 Views)

Innjoo I1, A Sub-$100 Android Kitkat OS Smartphone Launches In Nigeria / Innjoo 'i1 Full Specs And Features / Injoo I1 And Gionee M2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by swisscarter(m): 6:39am On Oct 27, 2014
tecno4life:

tell 'im oh angry
e Tecno I sight u o....u don run leave infinix
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by swisscarter(m): 6:41am On Oct 27, 2014
DNDROID:
MORE On-The-Go (OTG) pics from innjoo i2...
dndroid am having a lil bit of trouble believing the ss..but it may be true..... I want u to connect an external hard drive... like 200-300gb...lemme see

3 Likes

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2014
DNDROID:
do you have an innjoo phone?
if so, where do you think they will add the extra battery (1,100mAh)...
at the back? that will make it thicker....and heaviersad
LOL..... Yes.. I have the i1s

2 Likes

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by sammoe(m): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2014
tecno4life:

See am did na windows phone version, quad core, 2GB ram, 3" clear diamond display with Full HD

Chai! It's now official!

smh
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by guydangerous(m): 8:28am On Oct 27, 2014
forgive my ignorance but what is these otg and ota of a thing
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by guydangerous(m): 8:31am On Oct 27, 2014
tecno4life:
Una don believe undecided smiley angry
so you mean business sef
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by nani667: 8:54am On Oct 27, 2014
tecno4life:
Una don believe undecided smiley angry

Old pictures Nokia used for April fools this year..... You try
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dudesexy1111(m): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2014
Agbeg I wan root my injooi1s I no wan brick my phone ooo Wat app Is good to root it
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dudesexy1111(m): 10:21am On Oct 27, 2014
And the mtn sim inside the pack will i be given the data because i wanna register it today
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by tecno4life(m): 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
swisscarter:
e Tecno I sight u o....u don run leave infinix
No d thread dry small grin
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by treatise: 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
I urge the NCC to investigate innjoo devices and their promoters. Their specifications belie the actual as well as my fear of the health hazards of using the phones especially to to head.

I am afraid o.

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by tecno4life(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
sammoe:

Chai! It's now official!

smh
No spoil my fun na undecided abrg delete dis post
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by tecno4life(m): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
guydangerous:
so you mean business sef
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by tecno4life(m): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
guydangerous:
so you mean business sef
cool
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by tecno4life(m): 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
nani667:

Old pictures Nokia used for April fools this year..... You try
Yes it's real, but at dat moment it wasn't watch out u will be surprised when it's released, don't u know dat Nokia Finland want's 2 make fones naw undecided

dat's d one ma bro dat works 4 dem snapped 4 me, if he found out I leaked it i'm....lipsrsealed
he said the andy own is just like dat buh has a 4.5" clear diamond display with 1080p resolution undecided
SERIOUSLY speaking angry
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by nani667: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
tecno4life:

Yes it's real, but at dat moment it wasn't watch out u will be surprised when it's released, don't u know dat Nokia Finland want's 2 make fones naw undecided

dat's d one ma bro dat works 4 dem snapped 4 me, if he found out I leaked it i'm....lipsrsealed
he said the andy own is just like dat buh has a 4.5" clear diamond display with 1080p resolution undecided
SERIOUSLY speaking angry

Awwwwwwwwwwwww.... Na Picture wey dey all over Google since how many months now your brother snap for you abi... Lol.... Oya continue, I no go spoil ya parrols again
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by tecno4life(m): 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
nani667:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww.... Na Picture wey dey all over Google since how many months now your brother snap for you abi... Lol.... Oya continue, I no go spoil ya parrols again
see catching

I confess it's a lie gringrin

just having fun gringrin
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Oliveronline: 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
please guys hw can i root my innjoo i1s?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by maxjax(m): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
innjoo tab F2 upcoming device

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-GGm1TySXM
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by badolee10(m): 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
Were Are Diz Innjoo T1 Users, Aw Is The Screen Resolution? Aw Is The Performance Of The Tab? And Aw Is Battery Life?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by thinko: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
maxjax:
innjoo tab F2 upcoming device

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-GGm1TySXM
Nice Innovation.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by econome(m): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
I am a Learner! Please how do i configure or make Glo BIS work on Innjoo i1s?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dawoyo(m): 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
At long last, Jumia replaced my i1s today

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by seyithug(m): 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
dawoyo:
At long last, Jumia replaced my i1s today
Waoh. Congrats. Na you been write them epistle and long tory, unto say you got aq defective device the last time, and dem no gree you add money join to get another Innjoo, right? Pele. Thank God your money didn't enter voice mail and you've now been sorted. grin
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by seyithug(m): 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
treatise:
I urge the NCC to investigate innjoo devices and their promoters. Their specifications belie the actual as well as my fear of the health hazards of using the phones especially to to head.

I am afraid o.
E be like say 'badbelle' na your middle name...lol. So, if you think any government nor like its citizens, you think the UAE/Dubai governments don't have better organisation in place that checks for such health hazards (from radiation, for example). And, you think Nigeria's NCC, who have not even been able to control the 4 major networks' backdoor tendencies are better than the UAE's? Second base, jarey.
Leave matter for Mathias. Leave all those scare tactics out, I dey sure say Jumia go done settle all those that needs 'settling'. Na Naija we dey.
Abi u dey work for Tecno? I dey suspect this your call for investigation of Innjoo phones oo. angry
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dawoyo(m): 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
seyithug:

Waoh. Congrats. Na you been write them epistle and long tory, unto say you got aq defective device the last time, and dem no gree you add money join to get another Innjoo, right? Pele. Thank God your money didn't enter voice mail and you've now been sorted. grin
My broda, wetin man pikin go d nau? Anyways we thank God. Tnx 4 ur concern oh!

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dinoescobar(m): 12:28am On Oct 28, 2014
Hi All,
Any one in calabar interested in acquiring my Cute White Innjoo I2 for a great give away price shud holla.
I want to upgrade to the I2s.
Watsapp me 08189950428.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dudesexy1111(m): 12:35am On Oct 28, 2014
Help ooo my injoo I1 if i use my battery to 20 % and i off it and wanna charge it again it will jump to 60 why dat help needed
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by tecno4life(m): 7:55am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by limgo(m): 8:18am On Oct 28, 2014
pls I need the link to the custom ROM Innjoo i1s.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by limgo(m): 8:18am On Oct 28, 2014
pls I need the link to the custom ROM of Innjoo i1s.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 9:16am On Oct 28, 2014
treatise:

I am afraid o.
fantastic!
bro have they finished investigating all the phones imported directly from aliexpress?

you seff which one be your own?
how many phones have ever been ratified...

you are just another business man trying to fight competion rudely..

is jumia not a company? You think they will bring killer things to spoil their name abi...

na wa o!
Rich people (only you)... Go buy iPhone and leave this one for us!
pst!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.