Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs - Phones (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs (219058 Views)

Innjoo I1, A Sub-$100 Android Kitkat OS Smartphone Launches In Nigeria / Innjoo 'i1 Full Specs And Features / Injoo I1 And Gionee M2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2014
dudesexy1111:
Help ooo my injoo I1 if i use my battery to 20 % and i off it and wanna charge it again it will jump to 60 why dat help needed
just keep charging bro.. No agitate o..
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by marietta: 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
Anyone who sees what you people are typing now will think innjoo is a good brand. I know what my eyes have seen with the one I bought and I've read people's complaints. Stop this fake publicity!

2 Likes

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
guydangerous:
only you dy use three phones
Well, since i wanna sell, i should run a test to be able to feed my customers some info even when I will not be able to give all the entailed infos.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
seyithug:

Pre-order? When will it be available, after pre-order? Minus 500 is N13,500, correct?
Yeah, that's it. If the phone originally shows up for NGN14,000.00, you will have NGN500.00 off which will result to NGN13,500.00.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
seyithug:

Since the T1 is not available, where do you get yours? Also, I want it without its bundle. Is it available and for how much, tab only?
That was only there in case it is later available. It is NGN13,499.00 without bundle Sir.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by tayoast(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
Is the E1 powerbank available now? Comes with free delivery to Ibadan?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by BrosPeter: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
We Nigerians and our love for anything cheap sha.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dudesexy1111(m): 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
DNDROID:
just keep charging bro.. No agitate o..
thnks boss and imagine the battery go still last normal way but make i no lie i dey enjoy dis phone na jus the battery ish.....

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
dudesexy1111:
thnks boss and imagine the battery go still last normal way but make i no lie i dey enjoy dis phone na jus the battery ish.....
cool...
well.. Thats why innjoo team brought that ultra low priced power bank..@ just 2k
get 1 and double your jolly!
grin

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Legend99(m): 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
can the innjoo E1 power bank charge other phones apart from innjoo phones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by guydangerous(m): 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
OlaksEinstein:
Well, since i wanna sell, i should run a test to be able to feed my customers some info even when I will not be able to give all the entailed infos.
I didn't know it was meant for testing,I thought it was meant for personal acquisition

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by maxibrainz: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Heeboy94:
Me!!!!!

I use a Tecno F7 pouch.
screen guard or pouch, if it pouch does it fit the innjoo i1s properly
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by maxibrainz: 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
Anyone using the innjoo E1 power bank should give a review, how good is it.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
maxibrainz:
screen guard or pouch, if it pouch does it fit the innjoo i1s properly
I use both. They fit in perfectly well.

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 3:42am On Oct 29, 2014
Legend99:
can the innjoo E1 power bank charge other phones apart from innjoo phones
yes..
see this thread for user reviews and more..

https://www.nairaland.com/1958176/innjoo-e1-10000mah-power-bank/3#27539436
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 3:48am On Oct 29, 2014
tayoast:
Is the E1 powerbank available now? Comes with free delivery to Ibadan?
its available...
free shipping promo is over..
see details here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1958176/innjoo-e1-10000mah-power-bank/
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Chimezie250(m): 8:29am On Oct 29, 2014
guys wetin the happen with the inote
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dudesexy1111(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2014
This mtn stuff na scam jare after i register my sim..i try de code but telling me am not eligible
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2014
guydangerous:
I didn't know it was meant for testing,I thought it was meant for personal acquisition
But why does people misunderstand? I am a seller for God sake, shouldn't i be familiar with what I am selling?

I tire for some people o.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by allankay(m): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
Guyz wetin dey happen on innjoo note now. Jumia never get am? My eyes dey on d note ooo tongue
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by treatise: 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
DNDROID:
fantastic!
bro have they finished investigating all the phones imported directly from aliexpress?

you seff which one be your own?
how many phones have ever been ratified...

you are just another business man trying to fight competion rudely..

is jumia not a company? You think they will bring killer things to spoil their name abi...

na wa o!
Rich people (only you)... Go buy iPhone and leave this one for us!
pst!
You are just begging the question buddy ! This is not a case of economic or status bar, I am just like any other Nigerian: we have reliability and health issues here; because one or two persons are corrupt then everybody should be corrupt. Your submission is fallacious. I have used low end phones like trium, sagem motorola c200 nokia 3310 samsung r220 with excitement and satisfaction, I do not have anything personal against innjoo but truth must be told. My wife uses Lenovo A526 just 23k and she's excited about the performance even compared to other smarter devices. You should not buy phones just because of the price tag but the utility derived from their usage.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by sheggsliveth: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
Jumia try small but later Bleep u, I ordered 2 item yesterday I got one just now bt never have the clue of 2nd one.....I beg how I go root my T1?

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by treatise: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
seyithug:

E be like say 'badbelle' na your middle name...lol. So, if you think any government nor like its citizens, you think the UAE/Dubai governments don't have better organisation in place that checks for such health hazards (from radiation, for example). And, you think Nigeria's NCC, who have not even been able to control the 4 major networks' backdoor tendencies are better than the UAE's? Second base, jarey.
Leave matter for Mathias. Leave all those scare tactics out, I dey sure say Jumia go done settle all those that needs 'settling'. Na Naija we dey.
Abi u dey work for Tecno? I dey suspect this your call for investigation of Innjoo phones oo. angry

hahahahahahah, o boy i never use tecno sha. Western producers and other from emerging markets have "export quality" slated for third world markets and using them in the local is most time considered heinous ; regulatory authorities don't care about quality assurance inasmuch as they're consumed locally. I have done my bit and my conscience is clear.

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
treatise:
You are just begging the question buddy ! This is not a case of economic or status bar, I am just like any other Nigerian: we have reliability and health issues here; because one or two persons are corrupt then everybody should be corrupt. Your submission is fallacious. I have used low end phones like trium, sagem motorola c200 nokia 3310 samsung r220 with excitement and satisfaction, I do not have anything personal against innjoo but truth must be told. My wife uses Lenovo A526 just 23k and she's excited about the performance even compared to other smarter devices. You should not buy phones just because of the price tag but the utility derived from their usage.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
dudesexy1111:
This mtn stuff na scam jare after i register my sim..i try de code but telling me am not eligible
please which code did you try?
my two sims are just dormant here ..
never ready to call customer care on that...
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by seyithug(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
treatise:

hahahahahahah, o boy i never use tecno sha. Western producers and other from emerging markets have "export quality" slated for third world markets and using them in the local is most time considered heinous ; regulatory authorities don't care about quality assurance inasmuch as they're consumed locally. I have done my bit and my conscience is clear.
You don't need to think for us all. Think for yourself and your family. If you think the phone has any health concerns, you and your people can stay away from it. As for the rest of the millions of people buying and using 'cheap' phones, it's our money and our choices. We choose to live with it, and we got what we paid for. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by charleya: 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
pls help me my innjoo t1 screen is broken.hw and where to replace it and the amount pls.I nid reply asap

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
charleya:
pls help me my innjoo t1 screen is broken.hw and where to replace it and the amount pls.I nid reply asap
Gobe!!!
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by seyithug(m): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
Heeboy94:

Gobe!!!
Serious gobe. Hehehe
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
seyithug:

You don't need to think for us all. Think for yourself and your family. If you think the phone has any health concerns, you and your people can stay away from it. As for the rest of the millions of people buying and using 'cheap' phones, it's our money and our choices. We choose to live with it, and we got what we paid for. Thank you.
bro no mind am jor...
this is exactly what they said about tecno
back in 2010-2011...
now they are all grabbing tecno phantoms
like Nokia and BlackBerry of those days...

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by guydangerous(m): 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
OlaksEinstein:
But why does people misunderstand? I am a seller for God sake, shouldn't i be familiar with what I am selling?

I tire for some people o.
misunderstand as how,you said you have three of the innjoo phones so I asked why having three phones which you broke down saying you sell phones and I concluded saying I didn't know you sell phones rather I thought you bought them for your own personal use so where did the misunderstanding come in??

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.