Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs (218928 Views)

Innjoo I1, A Sub-$100 Android Kitkat OS Smartphone Launches In Nigeria / Innjoo 'i1 Full Specs And Features / Injoo I1 And Gionee M2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by lordfalcao(m): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2014
1sureboss:

Ebuk so because am usn 3g my ba3 shud die unda hw many hrz?
you just bought it new tho, it tends to drain fast , that's how android do, but subsequent charging will mk it start lasting long also get battery doctor and minimize screen brightness

3 Likes

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2014
Jst got mine now.. Reviews in d nxt 3hrs...leme feel it 1st

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Chuxoko(m): 11:44am On Aug 05, 2014
Pls for those who have the phone, what type of Sim does the Innjoo i1s use for Sim 1 and Sim 2 ?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 11:56am On Aug 05, 2014
1sureboss: Need to make one correction which is also a good news..

I once posted DAT only simONE works with 3G...
Just found out DAT both sim works with 3G... All DAT is nided2do iz enable and switch.
GREAT!!!!!! INNJOO I don buy u already. There's always power bank to charge the battery

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 11:58am On Aug 05, 2014
1sureboss: Like I said b4, it's a grt phone.. Evry is okay..jez ba3 or rada MY ba3..

Wat we shud b concerned abt is how to get a branch of innjoo office in our country so we can buy accessories and also do repairs..
I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
mrvocalprowess: Jst got mine now.. Reviews in d nxt 3hrs...leme feel it 1st
Great. Enjoy! Buh I hope the Sim 2 slot isn't micro-sim enabled??
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by doeying(m): 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
please i need a cheap tab that is not sim-enabled and has good specs/..
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Samafroxy22(m): 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
InnJoo i1 Smartphone Test Videos

The Innjoo i1 is an Affordable Android Smartphone That most people now look forward to get in their palms.The Innjoo i1s was released right after the i1.

With the market demand of the Innjoos, the manufacturer of this wonderful product are now been challenged with the production of releasing high end smartphones.

For those of you that haven’t gotten their hands on this device can watch these InnJoo i1 Smartphone Test Videos here http://www.techrado.com/innjoo-i1-smartphone-test-videos/
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by encryptjay(m): 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
1sureboss keeping the thread alive. Nice one boss...

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Impulse80(m): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
Thanks to 1sureboss everyone knows what they are buying. As for me the battery is crappy! Coming from Opsson P6 I'll just buy the Gionee M2 with better camera and battery. As for all of u asking for OTA just tell yourself the truth, if you were producing phones at such a cheap rate would you give OTA? Is it economic? When you'll be producing more phones for with the latest android version for people to "Upgrade". you don't update MTK devices you upgrade!

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by encryptjay(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
Impulse80: Thanks to 1sureboss everyone knows what they are buying. As for me the battery is crappy! Coming from Opsson P6 I'll just buy the Gionee M2 with better camera and battery. As for all of u asking for OTA just tell yourself the truth, if you were producing phones at such a cheap rate would you give OTA? Is it economic? When you'll be producing more phones for with the latest android version for people to "Upgrade". you don't update MTK devices you upgrade!
Well, with time, the battery will improve. As far as it's better than that of Tecno M3(which peeps still bought), it's okay. It's too early to call the battery crappy.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
mrvocalprowess: 1sureboss,we need reviews on -
Ar both sims 3g?
Does it hav h+?
Is d camera clear?is d flash bright?
Does it tkes time2 charge?
Can u use it while chargin?
Does it come wit a flip case?
Does it hav OTA?
Is d network reception strong?
Any other down side we shud knw of?
Wats d size of d mem card dat came wit it?
We wil b hapy if u can answer these.. No use us do shakara like chrisja oo... Lol..
Which day did u order?
both sims are 3g
It has h+
D screen is very good,it has same resolution as tecno m7 but way Better
It doesn't come wit a screen guard,no memry card,no earpiece,no pouch...jst charger...
D batery is not realLy good,maybe it wil improve wit time,my advice is get a power bank,jst 1195 on jumia,delivery 450..u can't change d imei !framaroot can't root it either..d charger dat came wit it is sooo good! Charges real fast.. Al in al its a good deal 4 14k... D phone looks sleek!!!which tecno phone screen guard will fit it?

3 Likes

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Samafroxy22(m): 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
you should endeavor to see those videos smiley
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by lordfalcao(m): 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
mrvocalprowess: both sims are 3g
It has h+
It doesn't come wit a screen guard,no memry card,no earpiece,no pouch...jst charger...
D batery is not realLy good,maybe it wil improve wit time,my advice is get a power bank,jst 1195 on jumia,delivery 450..u can't change d imei !framaroot can't root it either..d charger dat came wit it is sooo good! Charges real fast.. Al in al its a good deal 4 14k... D phone looks sleek!!!which tecno phone screen guard will fit it?
can't change imei on mtk device?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
It has h+
Can't change the IMEI?? Hmm!!! Then I guess GLO BIS won't work
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by encryptjay(m): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
Heeboy94: Can't change the IMEI?? Hmm!!! Then I guess GLO BIS won't work
Chrisja said Glo BIS worked...
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
encryptjay: Chrisja said Glo BIS worked...
Oh... Ok then
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by sakalisis(m): 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
please how long did it take before the phone got deliver after jumai call for order confirmation
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
sakalisis: please how long did it take before the phone got deliver after jumai call for order confirmation
1sureboss & Mrvocalprowess are in a better position to answer this
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by encryptjay(m): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
Vroot should get this device rooted.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ebuka144(m): 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
try root master it will root it hw cum una ba3 no dey last cum u guys should reduce d fone brightness n put it on 2g let c wat happens
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ebuka144(m): 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
wen usin root master mk sure u ve a good network n switch. ON ur data. to root it. try n let c

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by encryptjay(m): 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
Waiting for this baby...Restlessness dey do me.

2 Likes

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
It has h+

Change the imei here. Use option 1
http://www.platinumdigital.biz/2014/07/convert-your-android-phone-to.html
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dajavula(m): 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
Got mine today....I ordered for it on friday last week. Wanna check it out.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
encryptjay: Waiting for this baby...Restlessness dey do me.
Lol! Easy ooo
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
dajavula: Got mine today....I ordered for it on friday last week. Wanna check it out.
That's good. Just 4 days interval
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by irukandji89(m): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
tecno4life: Did I miss anything grin grin.
Truly 14K, bye bye 2 F5, P2s, P4
at least if sum1 see dis one 4 my hand in go tink say na 1 kind big fone because dem no write am Tecno or GiONEE cheesy den I go use am do big boy cool
. Don't betray your moniker
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
Heeboy94: 1sureboss & Mrvocalprowess are in a better position to answer this
i ordered Saturday, it got delivered Tuesday... if u order 2day it will b delivered Friday or even Thursday
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Kamaye(m): 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
mrvocalprowess: i ordered Saturday, it got delivered Tuesday... if u order 2day it will b delivered Friday or even Thursday
Did you ordered through their website or call?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ebuka144(m): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
order mine yesterday monday. n yes i called dem
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
irukandji89: . Don't betray your moniker
LOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.