Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs (218936 Views)

Innjoo I1, A Sub-$100 Android Kitkat OS Smartphone Launches In Nigeria / Innjoo 'i1 Full Specs And Features / Injoo I1 And Gionee M2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Kamaye(m): 4:56am On Aug 04, 2014
pumapuma:

The major upgrade between innjoo-i1s and innjoo-i2 is the CPU. Battery is still a paltry 1900 mah. We don't even have a proper review of innjoo-i1s and these people have already dropped another product.
Camera is also 8mp with dual led flash.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by 1sureboss(m): 6:32am On Aug 04, 2014
i got to work today, as i waz abt2take the lift, a chinese guy joined me, i recognised him wel, i said hi,den he waved cos he waz on cal..wen he waz done he nw grited properly..and i saw him holdn d injoo phn like play like play, and i told him i placed an order which am yet2recieve,he told me abt d phn and as we worked dwn d hall way2our sit,i took a quick look, itz a cool slicky phn, d screen aint2bad, and finaly he talkd abt d innjoo-i2 dat wen he travels he wil get it and i asked him wen wil nigeria be launching that,he said b4 month end but it is available in his country.. den guess wat bafld me, he said d price is 130 dollars, wtf? ohmen... dat means d injoo-ils shud b like 100 dolars and il shud b hw mch? like 90dolz?... seriously dere iz god...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by pumapuma: 6:37am On Aug 04, 2014
Kamaye: Camera is also 8mp with dual led flash.

Well, except the phone's specification on their website is wrong as a quick check shows the back camera is 5.0mp, same as innjoo-i1s. Innjoo i2 has a better resolution though
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ebuka144(m): 7:33am On Aug 04, 2014
1sureboss: i got to work today, as i waz abt2take the lift, a chinese guy joined me, i recognised him wel, i said hi,den he waved cos he waz on cal..wen he waz done he nw grited properly..and i saw him holdn d injoo phn like play like play, and i told him i placed an order which am yet2recieve,he told me abt d phn and as we worked dwn d hall way2our sit,i took a quick look, itz a cool slicky phn, d screen aint2bad, and finaly he talkd abt d innjoo-i2 dat wen he travels he wil get it and i asked him wen wil nigeria be launching that,he said b4 month end but it is available in his country.. den guess wat bafld me, he said d price is 130 dollars, wtf? ohmen... dat means d injoo-ils shud b like 100 dolars and il shud b hw mch? like 90dolz?... seriously dere iz god...

dat should b hw much i mean d i2
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by FreshGuy2(m): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2014
please how do i purchase the phone on jumia online,i've created an account there but was unable to place an order e.g like selecting my city enugu.i did also tried using their desktop version after clicking on the pay on delivery the page was completely blank.,...somebody should please give me tutorials on how to place an order on this innjoo i1s phone without having to call them on their line..tnx
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by 1sureboss(m): 7:49am On Aug 04, 2014
ebuka144:

dat should b hw much i mean d i2

Abt 19k for i2.....den bt d same amnt we sell ils(14k)...... Mehn innjoo product dem r cheap...wonder y doe....
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by 1sureboss(m): 7:51am On Aug 04, 2014
FreshGuy2: please how do i purchase the phone on jumia online,i've created an account there but was unable to place an order e.g like selecting my city enugu.i did also tried using their desktop version after clicking on the pay on delivery the page was completely blank.,...somebody should please give me tutorials on how to place an order on this innjoo i1s phone without having to call them on their line..tnx

Mk use of googlechrome...
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by FreshGuy2(m): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2014
1sureboss:

Mk use of googlechrome...
my phone got spoilt so im currently using java phone now.pls apart from googlechrome what other solutions ?..
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by IamAbeGroups(m): 8:14am On Aug 04, 2014
FreshGuy2: please how do i purchase the phone on jumia online,i've created an account there but was unable to place an order e.g like selecting my city enugu.i did also tried using their desktop version after clicking on the pay on delivery the page was completely blank.,...somebody should please give me tutorials on how to place an order on this innjoo i1s phone without having to call them on their line..tnx

Hi FreshGuy2 if u are finding it difficult i can help u place the order tru my account to ur address and u can Pay on Delivery. U can contacts me tru- 08069278428 or 08112500111
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by FreshGuy2(m): 8:19am On Aug 04, 2014
IamAbeGroups: [/quote]tnx bro but the pay on delivery still not working for me.the page is blank i dnt know why [quote author=IamAbeGroups]
tnx bro but the pay on delivery still not working for me.the page is blank i dnt know why
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by FreshGuy2(m): 8:24am On Aug 04, 2014
IamAbeGroups:

Hi FreshGuy2 if u are finding it difficult i can help u place the order tru my account to ur address and u can Pay on Delivery. U can contacts me tru- 08069278428 or 08112500111
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by IamAbeGroups(m): 8:26am On Aug 04, 2014
FreshGuy2: tnx bro but the pay on delivery still not working for me.the page is blank i dnt know why tnx bro but the pay on delivery still not working for me.the page is blank i dnt know why
Bro wat browser are u using to place ur order?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by FreshGuy2(m): 8:34am On Aug 04, 2014
IamAbeGroups:

woow tnx bro thats great but i will still have to wait for some times to see if i could find solution to the problem cus i already have an account there....i will still get in touch with you if i couldnt find any solution..tnx bro
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by FreshGuy2(m): 8:39am On Aug 04, 2014
IamAbeGroups:
Bro wat browser are u using to place ur order?
i used opera mini and phone brower,both of them didnt work
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by pumapuma: 8:43am On Aug 04, 2014
FreshGuy2: i used opera mini and phone brower,both of them didnt work

Use UC browser
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by FreshGuy2(m): 8:46am On Aug 04, 2014
pumapuma:

Use UC browser
ok bro let me download the uc browser on my phone and see how it goes.tnk u
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by IamAbeGroups(m): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by IamAbeGroups(m): 9:03am On Aug 04, 2014
FreshGuy2: i used opera mini and phone brower,both of them didnt work

Bro try UC Browser and to purchase INNJOO i1s
from Jumia, here is the link>>
http://affiliate.jumia.com/go.cgi?pid=329&wmid=cc&cpid=1&target=http://www./innjoo-i1s-black-126847.html/?wt_af=ng.affiliate.qc.sale.deeplink&utm_source=qc&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&utm_term=deeplink"
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by 1sureboss(m): 9:49am On Aug 04, 2014
[quote
author=FreshGuy2]my phone got spoilt so im currently using java phone
now.pls apart from googlechrome what other solutions ?..[/quote]

doubt u can do it do den..
mayb u shud visit a cafe...or look4som1 wit an andrd phn and run it
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ebuka144(m): 11:12am On Aug 04, 2014
just order for mine. who don buy dis fone self
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by 1sureboss(m): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2014
My phone just came in.....mehn d phone is fckn grt....jesus....everyone in my office r placing order.....d screen is so sharp and d camera bam........
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ebuka144(m): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2014
1sureboss: My phone just came in.....mehn d phone is fckn grt....jesus....everyone in my office r placing order.....d screen is so sharp and d camera bam........
pics or idonblieit pics pls. pls n pls
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by yinxfun(m): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2014
1sureboss: My phone just came in.....mehn d phone is fckn grt....jesus....everyone in my office r placing order.....d screen is so sharp and d camera bam........
Abeg let's see d screenshot naaa
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 04, 2014
ar u serious? I got a mail dat mine is gona b deliverd 2day... Can't wait
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
wow!!! am placing order soon. innjoo jur o........
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by bboyZ: 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hia z d video review of dis phone....sexxy phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqwLUW6stdo
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by biz2get(m): 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
ebuka144: wat abt d ba3 performance n does it ve wifi hotspot

like seriously in 2014 yuur askig this.....

Gos#
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by chrisja(m): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
Here are some InnJoo i1s pix

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by IamAbeGroups(m): 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2014

1sureboss pls can i have ur number to discuss some important biz with u abt the INNJOO i1s
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by 1sureboss(m): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
Screen shot

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Chimezie250(m): 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
Battery reviews

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.