Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs (218922 Views)

Innjoo I1, A Sub-$100 Android Kitkat OS Smartphone Launches In Nigeria / Innjoo 'i1 Full Specs And Features / Injoo I1 And Gionee M2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kamaye: Did you ordered through their website or call?
site
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
how can I root dis phone!!!! which apps roots 4.4 well? cant use my glo, changed apn too,didn't work

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by lordfalcao(m): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
mrvocalprowess: how can I root dis phone!!!! which apps roots 4.4 well? cant use my glo, changed apn too,didn't work
try root master or vroot bro or download latest version of framaroot
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by tecno4life(m): 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
irukandji89: . Don't betray your moniker
i will soon change it sef. 2 injury4life cool
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ebuka144(m): 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
cum dont change ur imei if u ve nt rooted ur fone. hw can u change ur imei wen ur nt rooted use root master to root d fone. hw many times will i say it. on ur data to use root master
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Odunharry(m): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
1sureboss: My phone just came in.....mehn d phone is fckn grt....jesus....everyone in my office r placing order.....d screen is so sharp and d camera bam........
mhen....i wl gt dx fone i tink
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
lordfalcao: try root master or vroot bro or download latest version of framaroot
framaroot aint working, i dnt understand root master, its in Chinese, lemme try vroot
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Odunharry(m): 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
This fone na cnfirm as i dey hear
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by lordfalcao(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
mrvocalprowess: framaroot aint working, i dnt understand root master, its in Chinese, lemme try vroot
Google root master apk English version or google root master modes apk
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
mrvocalprowess: framaroot aint working, i dnt understand root master, its in Chinese, lemme try vroot

Use this one here
http://www.platinumdigital.biz/2014/07/tecno-phantom-pad-ii-g9-easy-rooting.html
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Use this one here
http://www.platinumdigital.biz/2014/07/tecno-phantom-pad-ii-g9-easy-rooting.html
saying failure 2 root... root master saying failed to connec,and its on 3g... WHO av rooted his or her injoo
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by encryptjay(m): 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
- This installs a Chinese root manager rather
than superuser or superSU. But I will teach
you how to replace it below.
Instruction:
1. Download the rooting application. (This
app can root many other devices )
2. Download & Install the app.
(DL Link Below)
3. Start and root now!
(first Option)
[wait till all four options are ticked good '√'
then exit]
4. Now we need to install SuperSU from play
store or externally ( link below) to replace
the Chinese root manager called
(RootMaster)
5. Go to play store and install SuperSU. or
Download below(I used the the one below)
6. Start SuperSU and you will be asked for
permission
by RootMaster, choose (allow). (Should
be the right side option.)
7. SuperSU will prompt to install SU binary,
go ahead with OK and it will display
successful.
8. Now, freeze "RootMaster" in titanium
backup, just in case you need it again.
Note: If you uninstall straight away from app
manager, you need to make sure SuperSU
updated the binary.
9. Re-run SuperSU to make sure everything is
alright.
You will be prompt again to install SU
binary, just do what it asked.
10. After that, you are rooted with SuperSU
and RootMaster will not be there anymore.
Optional
11. If you want to be more assured, in
SuperSU app,
prepare for a Reinstall in settings. (NOT Full
unroot
NOT Switch superuser app)
12. SuperSU will be removed and go back to
play store to re-download and install.
13. Start SuperSU and SuperSU will prompt to
install SU binary, go ahead with OK and it
will display successful.
Download Links:
VRoot Mobile a.k.a RootMaster
http:///m29v8oc
SuperSU
http://file.appsapk.com/download/
SuperSU.apk
TitaniumBackup Pro
http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/39033331/
file.html
Use this for d Vroot- https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cu6rxdnezlndvrd/AAD9IhuTYUB-4mvTwr8Xv38ja

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by abdulaz: 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
mrvocalprowess: saying failure 2 root... root master saying failed to connec,and its on 3g... WHO av rooted his or her injoo
save yourself all the stress, go to Google search and download BAIDU ROOT, it roots any MTK phone, no need for super user or su.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dajavula(m): 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
just rooted mine now...

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
dajavula: just rooted mine now...
which app did u use
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dajavula(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
mrvocalprowess: which app did u use
Vroot
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by gambus007(m): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
dajavula: just rooted mine now...
is not rooting my lg fone o.say key installation blah blah.do i have to updated software?i don tire for dis lg
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Egomah(m): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
Guys please what's the advantage of rooting a phone? I'm a novice and would like to learn from you gurus

4 Likes

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
dajavula:
Vroot
cant i root it without pc?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dajavula(m): 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
mrvocalprowess: cant i root it without pc?
Vroot must be installed on you PC. it is the easiest so far.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by 1sureboss(m): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
Most people root without pc.. Dey root directly
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
mrvocalprowess: how can I root dis phone!!!! which apps roots 4.4 well? cant use my glo, changed apn too,didn't work
You risk bricking your phone. Remove the picture
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by doeying(m): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ohh...Linda Ikeji just posted this phone on her blog..now everyone would buy it and the price would increase....not good

5 Likes

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ebuka144(m): 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
hw cum root master no fit root dis fone. except ur data connection is nt strong enough
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ebuka144(m): 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
root master should b able to root dis fone by d way awaitin my own. chai dis jumia fit kil person y dis order tin mayb tomoro or next mine go show

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ayodinho91: 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
I love this phone. But, no money embarassed embarassed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dajavula(m): 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
I have tried changing the imei number but all to no success...it worked on Techno M3...but not working with innjoo sad sad
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 06, 2014
dajavula: I have tried changing the imei number but all to no success...it worked on Techno M3...but not working with innjoo sad sad
use mtk droid tool on pc
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 12:05am On Aug 06, 2014
dajavula: I have tried changing the imei number but all to no success...it worked on Techno M3...but not working with innjoo sad sad
GLO BIS no go work be dat
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dajavula(m): 12:49am On Aug 06, 2014
Tried mobile uncle and mtk tool....pls if anyone

have successfully change the imei should help us with d process.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by encryptjay(m): 1:13am On Aug 06, 2014
Egomah: Guys please what's the advantage of rooting a phone? I'm a novice and would like to learn from you gurus
Read this thread- https://www.nairaland.com/1193099/ten-reasons-why-u-should
Try googling it also.

2 Likes

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:21am On Aug 06, 2014
1sureboss: And finally it charges well&fast... No flip case... And network/signal is strong... No tripin nor fluctuations.
network signal has nothing to do with your phone. It is a factor of your location. If u r located in an area with good reception..maybe with respect to mtn or airtel..den ur phone is bound to pick up strong signals and vice versa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.