Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

My Life As A Gay - Nigerian Idol Star, Joe Blue (the Untold Story) - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / My Life As A Gay - Nigerian Idol Star, Joe Blue (the Untold Story) (17486 Views)

Nigerian Idol Finalist, Zoe Chinaka Turns Tv/radio Presenter/new Photos / Photos & Scoop As The Wizkid Visit Nigerian Idol Contestants / Gay Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life As A Gay - Nigerian Idol Star, Joe Blue (the Untold Story) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
Chanchit: I met a guy some months back, he told me Joe Blue is his friend, you need nobody to tell you this guy is gay. He told me to come to their rehearsals. After the show, I was talking with a friend outside, the guy jst fly come from nowhere and said
Gay-"so you don't want to wait for me..?"
I was like, is this guy OK.
Me-"are we going same way..?"
Gay-"hmmm, where do you live" I told him, unfortunately for me we are going almost same way, but we have 2bus-stops btw us and he would be dropping first.
Gay-"we are going same way, lets go together"
ME-"aaaaah, I'm treking home"
Gay-"ok, lets trek then"
Me-"I also have to see a friend in the next street before going home"
Gay-"really..?"
Me-"yea."
Gay-"Ok, can I have ur number..?"
I gave him my number, the guy would call to remind me of their rehearsals and would not forget to say Oga Joe is coming, I go laf say this 2gays wan spoil my yansh, I no even knw say them plenty. Maybe I should even call the guy to ask if Oga Joe still dey come the rehearsals.
don't flatter yourself,sily pickup line.

2 Likes

Re: My Life As A Gay - Nigerian Idol Star, Joe Blue (the Untold Story) by s3nn2x(m): 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
goshap: don't flatter yourself,sily pickup line.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Life As A Gay - Nigerian Idol Star, Joe Blue (the Untold Story) by Chanchit: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
goshap: don't flatter yourself,sily pickup line.

Lemme guess, one of his friends..?

1 Like

Re: My Life As A Gay - Nigerian Idol Star, Joe Blue (the Untold Story) by egopersonified(f): 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
Oya, nairalanders make una begin confess una own.
Re: My Life As A Gay - Nigerian Idol Star, Joe Blue (the Untold Story) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
egopersonified: Oya, nairalanders make una begin confess una own.

I've been delivered from the spirit of being straight sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: My Life As A Gay - Nigerian Idol Star, Joe Blue (the Untold Story) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
Chanchit:

Lemme guess, one of his friends..?
lets play a game. imma try and pick up here on nairaland. if you could successfully keep your pants on when im done. you win.

and ooh!, imma need to see ur backside, so imma judge if your worth it.
Re: My Life As A Gay - Nigerian Idol Star, Joe Blue (the Untold Story) by Chanchit: 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
goshap: lets play a game. imma try and pick up here on nairaland. if you could successfully keep your pants on when im done. you win.

and ooh!, imma need to see ur backside, so imma judge if your worth it.

I no play Gay game uuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Alakoba eleri'bu...
Re: My Life As A Gay - Nigerian Idol Star, Joe Blue (the Untold Story) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
goldfish80:
I agree with you. Joe blue had gayness written all over him. His dance moves were so gay. It was very easy to tell.
I think Mercy was Charly boy's favourite contestant. He normally dances with his white handkerchief whenever she's performing.
Did I read a part in that interview Joe blue say he once had guy threescore? Holy ghost!
ooh plz!. his still a learner guarantee
Re: My Life As A Gay - Nigerian Idol Star, Joe Blue (the Untold Story) by Chanchit: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
I no even know wetin I find enter this thread, na Oga Joe people full here...
Re: My Life As A Gay - Nigerian Idol Star, Joe Blue (the Untold Story) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
Chanchit:

I no play Gay game uuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Alakoba eleri'bu...
speaker englis. moral of the story . don flatter yourself , you never were worth it. but you kool duo, i xpected you to flair up.
Re: My Life As A Gay - Nigerian Idol Star, Joe Blue (the Untold Story) by Chanchit: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
goshap: speaker englis. moral of the story . don flatter yourself , you never were worth it. but you kool duo, i xpected you to flair up.

Worth what..? Du sprichst quatsch.. And why should I flair up when I'm jst helping you waste ur time on NL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life As A Gay - Nigerian Idol Star, Joe Blue (the Untold Story) by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 01, 2014
Chanchit:

Worth what..? Du sprichst quatsch.. And why should I flair up when I'm jst helping you waste ur time on NL.
got point brainsoup, gud point. but atleast i still got to hit on u.#i'll settle#
Re: My Life As A Gay - Nigerian Idol Star, Joe Blue (the Untold Story) by citypulseng(m): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
@Mod, isn't this thread not ready to hit the front page for more views yet? angry lipsrsealed
Re: My Life As A Gay - Nigerian Idol Star, Joe Blue (the Untold Story) by omonla10(m): 7:36am On Aug 02, 2014
Joe blue being gay was an open secret . pls help me ask if his old friends include mr Charley boy. One by one we go get all dem gays.
What a crazy world
Re: My Life As A Gay - Nigerian Idol Star, Joe Blue (the Untold Story) by omonla10(m): 7:39am On Aug 02, 2014
If this can't get to the front page, i dobt know what will..maybe the OP should add Ebola to d topic.
Re: My Life As A Gay - Nigerian Idol Star, Joe Blue (the Untold Story) by citypulseng(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2015
All these moderators sef angry undecided lipsrsealed

Why has this thread not make the front page yet?

#Ishilove #Lalasticlala
Re: My Life As A Gay - Nigerian Idol Star, Joe Blue (the Untold Story) by yungpowers(m): 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
[b][/b]This is nonsense.
All I perceive in this Zoo is marginalisation,
Period.
Instead of one Nigeria I see one NORTHGERIA.
ASSHOLES.

Re: My Life As A Gay - Nigerian Idol Star, Joe Blue (the Untold Story) by shotster50(m): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lol Nigerians what has Christ got to do with being Gay?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World / EXPOSED: Bathroom Photo & Video Of UNIBEN Girls Leaked Online By Roomate / Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.