Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Photo : President Jonathan Riding On Charly Boy's Bike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : President Jonathan Riding On Charly Boy's Bike (2051 Views)

APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. / Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] / Hilarious Photo :president Buhari's News Conference . Give This Photo A Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo : President Jonathan Riding On Charly Boy's Bike by fun4: 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
Our president riding with Charly Boy on his bike. Don't know exactly when the pic was taken...

Re: Photo : President Jonathan Riding On Charly Boy's Bike by englishmart(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
It doesn't matter when the picture was taken.
What matter is that GEJ rocks.
Just in case he doesn't win come 2015. I will stay back in the states and never return to Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Photo : President Jonathan Riding On Charly Boy's Bike by disloman(m): 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
englishmart: It doesn't matter when the picture was taken.
Just in case he doesn't win come 2015. I will stay back in the states and never return to Nigeria again
If na any APC member ride with am ,Na to insult am.Na that country u go die.

7 Likes

Re: Photo : President Jonathan Riding On Charly Boy's Bike by fun4: 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
disloman: If na any APC member ride with am ,Na to insult am.Na that country u go die.
ah ah that's harsh oh
Re: Photo : President Jonathan Riding On Charly Boy's Bike by fun4: 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Just in case he doesn't win come 2015. I will stay back in the states and never return to Nigeria again
hahahaha if you want him to win 2015, then you come back to Naija and work for his success.

3 Likes

Re: Photo : President Jonathan Riding On Charly Boy's Bike by chinolization: 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
Photoshop!
Re: Photo : President Jonathan Riding On Charly Boy's Bike by englishmart(m): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
fun4: hahahaha if you want him to win 2015, then you come back to Naija and work for his success.
don't you worry. I did it for him 2011. It wouldn't cost much of a chidda to repeat it next year. Hahahahah.
I can help him campaign from the states
Re: Photo : President Jonathan Riding On Charly Boy's Bike by fun4: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
englishmart: don't you worry. I did it for him 2011. It wouldn't cost much of a chidda to repeat it next year. Hahahahah.
okay noted
Re: Photo : President Jonathan Riding On Charly Boy's Bike by tit(f): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
they were going to buy cigar from the mallam down the road.

2 Likes

Re: Photo : President Jonathan Riding On Charly Boy's Bike by Kairoseki77: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
Just in case he doesn't win come 2015. I will stay back in the states and never return to Nigeria

Mumu, you dey flee country and support the same PDP party that keeps you in oyibo.

I pray that people like you are forced out of the United States to live in Abuja so you can experience GEJ's governance first hand.

6 Likes

Re: Photo : President Jonathan Riding On Charly Boy's Bike by fun4: 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
chinolization: Photoshop!
hmmm Chino! Buh am seeing some guys that look like SSS agents shielding Jonathan.
Re: Photo : President Jonathan Riding On Charly Boy's Bike by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
Jonathan isn't as fat as that. it is a Photoshop
Re: Photo : President Jonathan Riding On Charly Boy's Bike by GPA5: 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
LOOT AT GEJ'S FLAT NOSE LIKE THAT OF IBO MAN

CHARLY BOY : PRESIDENT OF TOUT IN LEASTERN STATES

3 Likes

Re: Photo : President Jonathan Riding On Charly Boy's Bike by fun4: 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
berem: Jonathan isn't as fat as that. it is a Photoshop
don't you think that he is less fat now because of boko haram and.....
Re: Photo : President Jonathan Riding On Charly Boy's Bike by johnmartus(m): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
just imagine how he sat on the bike he done high
Re: Photo : President Jonathan Riding On Charly Boy's Bike by englishmart(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
Kairoseki77:

I pray that people like you are forced out of the United States to live in Abuja so you can experience GEJ's governance first hand.
this is the only paragraph I understood. The first paragraph was damn gibberish.

But pls. don't rain insults on me okay?
Re: Photo : President Jonathan Riding On Charly Boy's Bike by Lovetinz(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Riding a bike without crash helmets is not proper.
Re: Photo : President Jonathan Riding On Charly Boy's Bike by jakiedudu(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
Photoshop.
Re: Photo : President Jonathan Riding On Charly Boy's Bike by orisameji: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
englishmart: don't you worry. I did it for him 2011. It wouldn't cost much of a chidda to repeat it next year. Hahahahah.
And in the States its called chidda or "Cheddar"?
Re: Photo : President Jonathan Riding On Charly Boy's Bike by orisameji: 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lovetinz: Riding a bike without crash helmets is not proper.

He's got on his cowboy hat, he's good.
Re: Photo : President Jonathan Riding On Charly Boy's Bike by disloman(m): 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
fun4: hahahaha if you want him to win 2015, then you come back to Naija and work for his success.
No mind am.Na lome e dey wey e dey form.Olori eke.
Re: Photo : President Jonathan Riding On Charly Boy's Bike by disloman(m): 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
englishmart: this is the only paragraph I understood. The first paragraph was damn gibberish.

But pls. don't rain insults on me okay?
Bros,that's is not an insult but a prayer so that u won't die in lome n come home to xperience d fresh air Gej has 4 u.
Re: Photo : President Jonathan Riding On Charly Boy's Bike by omenka(m): 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
The president's body language and general carriage leaves a whole world to be desired!!!

Why is he always looking. "Like that"

1 Like

Re: Photo : President Jonathan Riding On Charly Boy's Bike by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 31, 2014
Dreadlocks(dada) go make sense on Oga Jona head sha grin
Re: Photo : President Jonathan Riding On Charly Boy's Bike by englishmart(m): 6:02am On Jul 31, 2014
orisameji: And in the States its called chidda or "Cheddar"?
maybe you call it cheddar in naija or wherever. The word cheddar is not a slang for money.

It's a hard smooth-textured cheese that varies in color
from white to yellow or orange and in flavor from
mild to sharp as it ages.
Cheddar also is a village in Somersetshire,
England]

Chidda is how we spell we.

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbe Would Win In Landslide Victor / Reason The POLLING UNITS In Abuja Is More Than The Whole SOUTH-EAST? / Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.