Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,516 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Wearing Of Trousers By Ladies,lip Painting And Weavon Are Evil. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wearing Of Trousers By Ladies,lip Painting And Weavon Are Evil. (2699 Views)

Wearing Of Trousers, Earings And Make-up By Ladies Will Not Take Them To Hell. / is The Wearing Of Necklaces And Ear Rings Scriptural In The Bible? / Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wearing Of Trousers By Ladies,lip Painting And Weavon Are Evil. by Olusanya333(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
Satan has sucessfully deceive many even Christain who are called onto holiness.In the Church today you can hardly differentiate a sister frm a brother.Even in town you can hardly differentiate a christain from beyounce,nickyminaj or rihanna.
satan has in his corrupt wisdom deceive christains challenging d Word of God has he did in Gen 3:1 when He ask Eve "Did God say. 'You shall not eat of any tree of the garden'?" xo also today He has challenge the Word of God in the heart of many Christains saying to them "And you said 'you are educated nd yet you moved about with long skirts,don't you see the world is changing'?" and many believer accept this from Satan.
From deep Insight into the Word of God i see which many believer out there also see that Trousers wearing by a Lady,Weavon nd Lip painting is Evil. Many Christains at the time they want to venture into Trouser wearing are questioned by the Holy Spirit "this is not right for you to do" den come satan to say "in as much u r not wearing it to seduce its good" nd they refuse the Holy Spirit nd accept Satan.
The Scripture stand nd can never be broken "No unclean thing shall enter it, nor any one that practises abomination or falsehood, only those who are written in the Lamb book of Life" Rev 21:27. And I tell u not I but the Scripture that any lady who wear Trousers, paint lips, nd use weavon will not enter Heaven. You might like to ask me How?,where?, nd Why? I welcome every question.

1 Like

Re: Wearing Of Trousers By Ladies,lip Painting And Weavon Are Evil. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
In the biblical period, men wear robes & ladies--gown. So trousers couldn't have been mentioned in d bible. THIS "OP" IS SEEKING ATTENTION & IS DELUSIONAL

1 Like

Re: Wearing Of Trousers By Ladies,lip Painting And Weavon Are Evil. by faithugo64(f): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
op,deeper life or chosen,which one?

1 Like

Re: Wearing Of Trousers By Ladies,lip Painting And Weavon Are Evil. by ifex370(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
its better you do away with such n be more sure of heaven,than use em and alas op and all the prophecies coming in recently where all right...be wise and escape for ur dear life

1 Like

Re: Wearing Of Trousers By Ladies,lip Painting And Weavon Are Evil. by Olusanya333(m): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
LeoAdewale: In the biblical period, men wear robes & ladies--gown. So trousers couldn't have been mentioned in d bible. THIS "OP" IS SEEKING ATTENTION & IS DELUSIONAL
Do u know why Jesus says Heart lust is adultery nd Sin?
Re: Wearing Of Trousers By Ladies,lip Painting And Weavon Are Evil. by Olusanya333(m): 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
faithugo64: op,deeper life or chosen,which one?
Beloved which one are you against?
Re: Wearing Of Trousers By Ladies,lip Painting And Weavon Are Evil. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
Olusanya333: Do u know why Jesus says Heart lust is adultery nd Sin?
what connection does that have with this matter on ground??
Re: Wearing Of Trousers By Ladies,lip Painting And Weavon Are Evil. by nora544: 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
Olusanya333: Satan has sucessfully deceive many even Christain who are called onto holiness.In the Church today you can hardly differentiate a sister frm a brother.Even in town you can hardly differentiate a christain from beyounce,nickyminaj or rihanna.
satan has in his corrupt wisdom deceive christains challenging d Word of God has he did in Gen 3:1 when He ask Eve "Did God say. 'You shall not eat of any tree of the garden'?" xo also today He has challenge the Word of God in the heart of many Christains saying to them "And you said 'you are educated nd yet you moved about with long skirts,don't you see the world is changing'?" and many believer accept this from Satan.
From deep Insight into the Word of God i see which many believer out there also see that Trousers wearing by a Lady,Weavon nd Lip painting is Evil. Many Christains at the time they want to venture into Trouser wearing are questioned by the Holy Spirit "this is not right for you to do" den come satan to say "in as much u r not wearing it to seduce its good" nd they refuse the Holy Spirit nd accept Satan.
The Scripture stand nd can never be broken "No unclean thing shall enter it, nor any one that practises abomination or falsehood, only those who are written in the Lamb book of Life" Rev 21:27. And I tell u not I but the Scripture that any lady who wear Trousers, paint lips, nd use weavon will not enter Heaven. You might like to ask me How?,where?, nd Why? I welcome every question.

Why man wear trousers that is the same always the doctrins from this fake pastors!!!!!!!!!!!!

You belong of one of this pentecostal movementws who brought more harm to nigeria than good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to which of this pentecost churches you belong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wearing Of Trousers By Ladies,lip Painting And Weavon Are Evil. by McWhillion(m): 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
Of course I believe you, just quote bible passages that say women are not to wear trousers next time.
Re: Wearing Of Trousers By Ladies,lip Painting And Weavon Are Evil. by mstik(f): 2:07am On Jul 31, 2014
Op is either trolling or is deranged
Re: Wearing Of Trousers By Ladies,lip Painting And Weavon Are Evil. by faithugo64(f): 3:08am On Jul 31, 2014
Olusanya333: Beloved which one are you against?
hypocrites
Re: Wearing Of Trousers By Ladies,lip Painting And Weavon Are Evil. by Olusanya333(m): 7:31am On Jul 31, 2014
faithugo64: hypocrites
And what is the concept of what you called "hypocrites" here
Re: Wearing Of Trousers By Ladies,lip Painting And Weavon Are Evil. by Olusanya333(m): 7:33am On Jul 31, 2014
McWhillion: Of course I believe you, just quote bible passages that say women are not to wear trousers next time.
Brother there are many Scriptures to quote. But will they understand those scriptures
Re: Wearing Of Trousers By Ladies,lip Painting And Weavon Are Evil. by Olusanya333(m): 7:40am On Jul 31, 2014
nora544:

Why man wear trousers that is the same always the doctrins from this fake pastors!!!!!!!!!!!!

You belong of one of this pentecostal movementws who brought more harm to nigeria than good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to which of this pentecost churches you belong!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm no pastor like you suggest but "we shall know the Truth and Truth shall set us free" nd "we are not ignorant of devil devises". "On this Rock(Truth) i will build my church and the gates of Hell will not prevail against it". Now Hear me Out Men shall give account of every careless word the utter.
I can explain to you why Trousers wearing,lip painting, weavon are evil dat will take ladies to Hell.
Re: Wearing Of Trousers By Ladies,lip Painting And Weavon Are Evil. by Olusanya333(m): 8:00am On Jul 31, 2014
LeoAdewale: what connection does that have with this matter on ground??
1 Peter 1:5-9
vs 5: "For this very reason make every effort to supplement your faith with virture, and virtue with knowledge"
vs 6: "And knowledge with self-control, and self-control with steadfastness, and steadfastness with godliness,"
Vs 7: "and godliness with brotherly affection,and brotherly affection with love
Vs 8: "For if these things are yours and abound, they keep you from being ineffective or unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Vs 9: "For whoever lacks these things is blind and shortsighted and has forgotten that he was cleansed from his old sins"

Beloved it has everything to do with it. They are connected to Lust of Heart. You can ask me How?
Re: Wearing Of Trousers By Ladies,lip Painting And Weavon Are Evil. by Olusanya333(m): 8:03am On Jul 31, 2014
mstik: Op is either trolling or is deranged
Can u tell me why Stephan was stoned?
Re: Wearing Of Trousers By Ladies,lip Painting And Weavon Are Evil. by Olusanya333(m): 8:04am On Jul 31, 2014
mstik: Op is either trolling or is deranged
Can u tell me why Stephen was stoned?
Re: Wearing Of Trousers By Ladies,lip Painting And Weavon Are Evil. by McWhillion(m): 8:22am On Jul 31, 2014
Olusanya333: Brother there are many Scriptures to quote. But will they understand those scriptures
There are no bible verses bro that support your claims. Get real....
The bible says don't be judgemental. If you can actually follow everything written in the old testament then there is no need to believe in Jesus at all. All those of your accusations will only hold water under the old testament. Stop condemning people for what they wear, If Jesus could associate with Mary Magdalene and eat from the table of sinners, you've no right at all to condemn anybody at all.
Re: Wearing Of Trousers By Ladies,lip Painting And Weavon Are Evil. by nora544: 8:39am On Jul 31, 2014
Olusanya333: I'm no pastor like you suggest but "we shall know the Truth and Truth shall set us free" nd "we are not ignorant of devil devises". "On this Rock(Truth) i will build my church and the gates of Hell will not prevail against it". Now Hear me Out Men shall give account of every careless word the utter.
I can explain to you why Trousers wearing,lip painting, weavon are evil dat will take ladies to Hell.

sorry please show me this in the bible where !!!!!!!!!!!!

It is always the same from this followers from the new churches, always reaped the same.

Please and why always on woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Wearing Of Trousers By Ladies,lip Painting And Weavon Are Evil. by Olusanya333(m): 8:47am On Jul 31, 2014
McWhillion:
There are no bible verses bro that support your claims. Get real....
The bible says don't be judgemental. If you can actually follow everything written in the old testament then there is no need to believe in Jesus at all. All those of your accusations will only hold water under the old testament. Stop condemning people for what they wear, If Jesus could associate with Mary Magdalene and eat from the table of sinners, you've no right at all to condemn anybody at all.
Brother and the Scriptures to Quote are much from the New Testament. It takes the Spirit to understand.
-Trouser Read 1 Cor 8:12 nd relates it to Matthew 5:28 (An innocent Soul walking down d street saw a Lady wearing trousers showing her body pattern.He lust after her Matthew 5:28 -the lady make him sin nd according to 1 Cor 8:12 d lady is a Sinner.
-Lips painting Read Rev 2:20 nd relate it to 2 Kings 9:30 (Jesus condemn d way of Jezebel- nd Jezebel painted her eyes nd adorned her head.Which makes her nd anyone who does dat an abomination nd wot we see in Rev 2:20 Immorality. The Bible say such will not make Heaven.
-Weavon Read 1 Peter 3:3, 2 Kings 9: 30 nd relate it to 1 Cor 11:15 nd Gen 3:21( Jezebel on spotting Jehu went to adorn her hair-adorn here means add smthng to it, God made for Adam nd Eve Clothing nd not attachment for if God sees Eve hair is nt enough He would hv gv her more. 1 cor we see A lady hair was gvng for covering nd u adding weavon is telling God "God i know u tried in giving me hair but u hv nt done well nd u r imperfect dats y i find something dat can beautify me" u r saying God is a bad creator.)
This words are Spirit but Satan blind the heart of many to see this.
Re: Wearing Of Trousers By Ladies,lip Painting And Weavon Are Evil. by nora544: 8:50am On Jul 31, 2014
Olusanya333: Brother and the Scriptures to Quote are much from the New Testament. It takes the Spirit to understand.
-Trouser Read 1 Cor 8:12 nd relates it to Matthew 5:28 (An innocent Soul walking down d street saw a Lady wearing trousers showing her body pattern.He lust after her Matthew 5:28 -the lady make him sin nd according to 1 Cor 8:12 d lady is a Sinner.
-Lips painting Read Rev 2:20 nd relate it to 2 Kings 9:30 (Jesus condemn d way of Jezebel- nd Jezebel painted her eyes nd adorned her head.Which makes her nd anyone who does dat an abomination nd wot we see in Rev 2:20 Immorality. The Bible say such will not make Heaven.
-Weavon Read 1 Peter 3:3, 2 Kings 9: 30 nd relate it to 1 Cor 11:15 nd Gen 3:21( Jezebel on spotting Jehu went to adorn her hair-adorn here means add smthng to it, God made for Adam nd Eve Clothing nd not attachment for if God sees Eve hair is nt enough He would hv gv her more. 1 cor we see A lady hair was gvng for covering nd u adding weavon is telling God "God i know u tried in giving me hair but u hv nt done well nd u r imperfect dats y i find something dat can beautify me" u r saying God is a bad creator.)
This words are Spirit but Satan blind the heart of many to see this.

sorry you are a brainwashed follower from the pentecost movent who breing more harm to nigeria than good.

Why always on the woman, why tousers for man are okay, is lust only from men, you are so brainwashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wearing Of Trousers By Ladies,lip Painting And Weavon Are Evil. by Olusanya333(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2014
nora544:

sorry please show me this in the bible where !!!!!!!!!!!!

It is always the same from this followers from the new churches, always reaped the same.

Please and why always on woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can u just tell me why Jesus keeps warning people about the Pharisees?
Re: Wearing Of Trousers By Ladies,lip Painting And Weavon Are Evil. by Olusanya333(m): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2014
nora544:

sorry you are a brainwashed follower from the pentecost movent who breing more harm to nigeria than good.

Why always on the woman, why tousers for man are okay, is lust only from men, you are so brainwashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I give my Life to Jesus not pentecostal, Lord teach me not pentecostal. Can u tell me why the Pharisee sought to Kill Jesus?
Re: Wearing Of Trousers By Ladies,lip Painting And Weavon Are Evil. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 31, 2014
Olusanya333: 1 Peter 1:5-9
vs 5: "For this very reason make every effort to supplement your faith with virture, and virtue with knowledge"
vs 6: "And knowledge with self-control, and self-control with steadfastness, and steadfastness with godliness,"
Vs 7: "and godliness with brotherly affection,and brotherly affection with love
Vs 8: "For if these things are yours and abound, they keep you from being ineffective or unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Vs 9: "For whoever lacks these things is blind and shortsighted and has forgotten that he was cleansed from his old sins"

Beloved it has everything to do with it. They are connected to Lust of Heart. You can ask me How?
I don't need to ask you how, I guess you feel aroused whenever you see a female in trousers. As for me, even seeing some naked women may not move me. Bro, I guess you're the one who need to control your thoughts...

1 Like

Re: Wearing Of Trousers By Ladies,lip Painting And Weavon Are Evil. by Olusanya333(m): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2014
LeoAdewale: I don't need to ask you how, I guess you feel aroused whenever you see a female in trousers. As for me, even seeing some naked women may not move me. Bro, I guess you're the one who need to control your thoughts...
Surely Jesus was right in Matthew 22:29 nd again Mark 12:22 dat u know not the Scripture. That passage is all about u having deep Knowledge of the Word dat u may not be blind. 1 Peter 1:9 Note "Blind-inability to understand d scripture" nd "Shortsighted-no deep insight to d Scripture".
Talking of Self Control u urself said "As for me, even seeing some naked women may not move me" note "MAY" meaning u r nt sure of urself. Thank God u r still may what of others who knows not Christ don't u care for them?

(1) (Reply)

Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi / MAN KNOW Thyself...the Three Basic Needs Of A Man. / All sort of carnivals are satanic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.