Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,243 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Cure For The Ebola Virus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cure For The Ebola Virus (1068 Views)

White People Are Worshiping EBOLA Virus And It Looks Like They Are Doing Magic! / New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus / Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure For The Ebola Virus by TopsyKrete: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
Psalm 91.

He that dwell in the sacred part of the MOST HIGH shall abide under the shadow of the ALMIGHTY. I will say of the LORD HE is my refuge and my fortress, my GOD in HIM shall i trust.
Surely HE shall deliver me from the snare of the fowler and the noisome pestilence, HE shall cover me with HIS feathers and under HIS wings shall i trust, HIS truth shall be my butler.
I shall not be afraid of the terror by night nor for the arrows that flieth by day, nor for the pestilence that worketh in darkness nor the destruction that wasted at noon day.
A thousand may fall at my side and ten thousand at my right hand but it shall not come near me. Only with my eyes shall i see and behold the reward of the wicked, for i have made the LORD which is my fortress, even the MOST HIGH my habbitation.
There shall no evil befall me, neither shall ANY PLAGUE come near my dwelling, for the LORD shall send HIS Angels in charge of me and to keep me in all my ways, they shall bear me up by the hands lest i dash a foot against the stone.
I shall trample on lions and snakes, fierce Lions and poisnous snakes shall i trample under my feet, because HE has set HIS love upon me.
Therefore will HE deliver me and set me on high, for i have known HIS name, when i call upon HIM, HE shall answer me. HE will be with me in trouble, HE will deliver me and honour me. And with long live HE will satisfy my and show me HIS SALVATION

3 Likes

Re: Cure For The Ebola Virus by t12tosin: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2014
TopsyKrete: Psalm 91.

He that dwell in the sacred part of the MOST HIGH shall abide under the shadow of the ALMIGHTY. I will say of the LORD HE is my refuge and my fortress, my GOD in HIM shall i trust.
Surely HE shall deliver me from the snare of the fowler and the noisome pestilence, HE shall cover me with HIS feathers and under HIS wings shall i trust, HIS truth shall be my butler.
I shall not be afraid of the terror by night nor for the arrows that flieth by day, nor for the pestilence that worketh in darkness nor the destruction that wasted at noon day.
A thousand may fall at my side and ten thousand at my right hand but it shall not come near me. Only with my eyes shall i see and behold the reward of the wicked, for i have made the LORD which is my fortress, even the MOST HIGH my habbitation.
There shall no evil befall me, neither shall ANY PLAGUE come near my dwelling, for the LORD shall send HIS Angels in charge of me and to keep me in all my ways, they shall bear me up by the hands lest i dash a foot against the stone.
I shall trample on lions and snakes, fierce Lions and poisnous snakes shall i trample under my feet, because HE has set HIS love upon me.
Therefore will HE deliver me and set me on high, for i have known HIS name, when i call upon HIM, HE shall answer me. HE will be with me in trouble, HE will deliver me and honour me. And with long live HE will satisfy my and show me HIS SALVATION

Nice one
Re: Cure For The Ebola Virus by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2014
Lol. I've got snakes and lions. Pay me a visit. Let's test your nonsense. I can assure you of the outcome
Re: Cure For The Ebola Virus by Zodiac61(m): 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
Words, no more than words. Wishful thinking.
Christians have been mouthing these for years to no avail.
Why does the poster think that they will make any difference now.
Words will not cure ebola, actions will.
God will not cure ebola, people will.
Re: Cure For The Ebola Virus by TopsyKrete: 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
Zodiac61:
Words, no more than words. Wishful thinking.
Christians have been mouthing these for years to no avail.
Why does the poster think that they will make any difference now.
Words will not cure ebola, actions will.
God will not cure ebola, people will.

I believe the WORD, and it made me whole
Re: Cure For The Ebola Virus by plaetton: 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
TopsyKrete:

I believe the WORD, and it made me whole

My good friend,
Why are you not in Liberia, Sierra Leone, or Guinea showcasing the supreme power of your God?
Seriously, every type of help is urgently needed.
We can even raise the funds here on NL to travel to these places.
Re: Cure For The Ebola Virus by haffaze777(m): 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
plaetton:

My good friend,
Why are you not in Liberia, Sierra Leone, or Guinea showcasing the supreme power of your God?
Seriously, every type of help is urgently needed.
We can even raise the funds here on NL to travel to these places.

I will donate 10k for his travelling to liberia

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles / Any Reasonable Muslim In Dis Section? / I Prefer To Rot In Hell Fire Than Serve The Monster Called God” – Transgender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.