Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles (1067 Views)

Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional By Pastor Paul Eneche 20 JULY 2015 / The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach / Open Heavens Devotional By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles by habiolah(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
Having been exposed to various daily devotional materials, I have found this devotional, which surprisingly is only in its second month of publication, extremely wonderful. Decided to take it upon myself to post the devotional for each day here, peradventure it will bless someone's life. Blessings.

Monday, 1st Sept, 2014

JESUS, The New Name

“And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name” Lk.10:17

The name, Jesus is an authority that we have been entrusted with. It is more than mere pronunciation or emblem of identification; it is the power of resurrection embodied.

Reading through Lk.10:2-16, we see Jesus sending forth the seventy and giving them instruction to cast out devils and heal the sick. He was by this delegating them to undertake his task, as he was the one who alone could do these then. So the disciples went in the name (authority of Jesus).

And the disciples went forth, casted out demons as if they were Jesus. The demons saw and heard Jesus in them. This is because they went in the name of Jesus; they have been given the right to use his name. This is not just about calling the name Jesus; it is about standing as Jesus in the face of challenges.
All the disciples (the seventy) returned again with joy because they were amazed that what they actually worked out with results.

One could almost imagine Peter saying to himself; “if anyone calls me Peter this moment, I won’t answer them because I am not Peter right now; I am Jesus”. Yes, that was how the seventy disciples went in the name of Jesus. And as they commanded, the demons heard Jesus and bowed to them.

As a child of God, this is the new name you have now been given (Isa.62:2). It is one thing to mention the name, but another thing to bear the name. Jesus has not just given us his name to call but he gave us his name to bear as ours. He has given you his name to go out with everyday. This is the authority at work in you now; use it and be it. Amen

CONFESSION
I have received a new name; the name Jesus. I am no longer my own but his. I have been called by a new name. I speak and command in his stead. I do not lack results because I stand in the authority of the name, Jesus.

Further Studies: phil.2:9-10, Isa.62:2, Prov.18:10

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles by habiolah(m): 12:04am On Sep 02, 2014
Tuesday, 2nd of Sept; 2014

PRODUCTS OF HIS POWER

“For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them” Eph.2:10

The beauty of every effort is in its final outcome. A man’s success is not only measured by the amount of time and effort invested into his work but also in the product he finally comes out with.
The value of a thing can be seen in the effort put into it, just as the effort of work can be well appreciated by the product.

When God displayed His power at creation, the outcome was the beautiful world we live in. however, the height of God’s splendor was further displayed when he became flesh and dwelt on the earth and eventually died (1Tim.3:16, Jn.1:14). And the product of this awesome move was the new creation.

The new creation is God’s workmanship; His Own handiwork. Hence the new creation is a finished product and the product of His power.

The power at work in you today is to reveal that you are the awesome work of a great God. Your value is not measured by your temporal challenges or mistakes but by what was put in place to get you. You are God’s priced possession; the apple of His eyes. Do not talk yourself low, stop talking yourself down (it is not humility).

God has ordained your life for glory. You are created to be helplessly good, same way you are created for righteousness. The very best has been programmed into your ‘spiritual DNA’ and it does not require any struggle to manifest.

CONFESSION
I am God’s finished product. I’m a product of His power and glory. I am designed for good works. The best is at work in me; I’m a finished product. My life is the unfolding of god’s best plan. I am ordained for a glorious life today and always. Amen.
Further Study: 1Pet.1:3, Isa.19:25, 2Cor.5:17, 1Jn.4:17, Tit.3:5, Rom.8:11, Eph.1:20, 1Cor.6:20, 4:20

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles by Zakamori: 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
great. been blessed by this.

1 Like

Re: Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles by habiolah(m): 2:32am On Sep 03, 2014
Wednesday, 3rd of Sept; 2014

GRACE ALONE

"By whom also we have access by faith into the grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God" Rom.5:2

When we believed and received Jesus into our lives by faith, the Bible says, we stepped into grace; we gained access into grace.

Grace is all we have/are in Christ Jesus. Grace is not only the cover from our faults or sins to keep us righteous; it is also the cover from sickness that keeps us in good health, from failure for success, from poverty to keep us in riches and so on.
Grace is everything that faith delivers. The believer already has grace, lives in grace and receives grace (Heb 4:16).

Whenever you desire changes in certain areas of your life, all of God’s provision for that change is Grace. Grace will not only manifest the change, grace manifest as the change. So you are only required to abide in grace; you have been given all the access you need for your desired haven.

Through the faith that is in Christ Jesus, you have access into your miracles for today, you have entered into your next level. Grace is the force from heaven that devils cannot resist. Grace is the law of the spirit of life that silences the laws of the natural.

Grace is the realm that you experience (or are delivered into) whenever you pray in the spirit. It is the atmosphere of God’s love; by it He demonstrates that we are sons and joint heirs with Christ Rom.8:17. The inheritance a son receives from the father is never merited, so grace is your inheritance as a child of God.

There is an unmerited success, unmerited lifestyle, unmerited honor flowing to you today in Jesus name. Amen.

Confession
I live by God’s Grace. I live in Grace and grow in Grace. I have Grace in all things. I receive all of God’s provision in Christ today. I operate by the laws of the spirit of life. I have access into all good things. I go out blessed, I come in blessed.

Further Study: 1Cor 8:9, 1Pet 4:10, 5:10, Eph 2:18, Heb 3:6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles by Zakamori: 8:43am On Sep 03, 2014
wonderful. Thanks
Re: Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles by habiolah(m): 8:14am On Sep 04, 2014
Thursday, 4th of Sept; 2014

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

“According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue” 2 Pet. 1:3

Every form of development is a function of knowledge, same way spiritual exploits is a product of spiritual knowledge. You cannot operate beyond your knowledge base. Knowledge is your only true possession that cannot be taken from you.

The only reason why many believers suffer is their lack of knowledge. And ignorance is the worst oppression ever. The ‘demon-chase’ that some believers suffer endlessly is actually their ignorance.
Jacob already had his father’s blessing passed to him but he was still suffering and wandering until God showed it to him in a dream (Gen.28:16).

The death and resurrection of Jesus has already answered all of life’s questions for everyone, yet many are still groping in the darkness of ignorance. God’s divine power has made all that pertains to life and godliness accessible through knowledge.

God did not leave you on earth to be stranded; He has given you all you will ever need in this life, only through your knowledge of His provision. You cannot possess what you do not know.

It is your knowledge of the finished works that brings you into your inheritance in Christ. The power for promotion, breakthrough and exploits in life is the knowledge of the truth.

CONFESSION
I walk in the knowledge of God’s love and grace. I am in the light of the truth. The eyes of my understanding are enlightened by the truth of God’s word. I have all that pertains to life and godliness. Amen

Further Study: Ps.82:5, Jn.8:12, Eph.1:18, 2Cor.3:18, Gen.28:16, 2Pet.3:18

1 Like

Re: Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles by habiolah(m): 12:02am On Sep 05, 2014
Friday, 5th of Sept;2014

GOD LOVES ORDER

‘’Further more than we beseech you, brethren and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more" 1Thes.4:1

We are saved to represent God and his kingdom here on earth. We are different from this present world and have become citizens of a higher domain. We must conduct ourselves differently.

There is the way we ought to live our lives now within and outside the church walls; and this has nothing to do with our liberty in Christ. This is not what saved us, but it is how we reflect the glorious life we have received.

You must not mistake liberty for disorderliness; learn to conduct yourself well in all circumstances; watch your words before you speak them, give quality time to study of the word and to prayers. Discipline yourself to cultivate pleasant character; let your spiritual worship be sacred. Know the things that you can easily lose control of and avoid them; keep yourself sanctified. Do not compromise your faith in the face of challenges.

God is pleased with you just because you are born again, but conduct yourself to please Him as your father. Treat your neighbors rightly, submit to higher authorities, love your spouse, teach your children to love God and to fear him. Be good examples to others; let your light so shine. The verse we read says, by these you’ll abound more and more. You’ll abound more and continually in all that God has set before you in Christ.

Confession
I abound in all good things in Christ. I abound in love, I abound in wisdom and success, I abound in prosperity. I have order and excellence. I am walking worthy of my confessions. And all things are working for me. Amen

Further Study: Tit.3:14, 8, Matt.5:16, 1Pet.2:12, Jn.15:8Phil.1:11, Rom.15:28

1 Like

Re: Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles by habiolah(m): 4:32am On Sep 06, 2014
Saturday, 6th of Sept; 2014

YOU ARE INVITED TO REST

“Come unto me all ye that labour are heavy laden and , I will give you rest" Matt 11:28

The fall of man brought about a lot of changes in God’s plan for man. All of human race was subjected to a burdensome life of struggle as a result of this. God had told Adam that he will eat bread from the sweat of his face (toil). Since all of man had fallen into the state of unfruitfulness and torment, Jesus came to give rest to as many that believe in His name (Rom.5:12-17).

The Jews were made to observe Sabbath once in a week as an indication that rest was yet to come to them. It also revealed that God intended rest for man. The rest has now come in Christ Jesus.

The agony of Jesus on the way to Calvary and his consequent death was the description of our sorrow and toil that he had taken from us upon himself. He suffered that you may not suffer; he carried the burden of the cross so that you will have no burden to bear in life. The invitation of Jesus is an invitation to rest; rest from all works.

Today, God wants you to go about your life with the assurance of success and victory. Live in the consciousness of what he has done; the sacrifice offered and the price paid. It is this rest that opens you up to blessings. Fear not, be anxious for nothing and be rest assured that God loves you unconditionally and that your case is settled; this is rest. He took our place of sorrow, that we may enter his place of glory. Rest

Confession
I have entered into my rest in Christ. My sorrows and pain are no more. Peace and joy is mine. I do not labour to be accepted. His struggles have vindicated me. I live on the finished works. All my works are finished. I walk in absolute assurance because of His love for me. I am anxious for nothing.

Further study: Heb 4:1-11, 1Cor 15:27, Eph.1:6, Rom.5:12-17, Phil.4:6-7

1 Like

Re: Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles by habiolah(m): 7:42am On Sep 07, 2014
Sunday, 7th of Sept;2014

COVENANT BENEFITS
And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day? Lk.13:16

The major platform of God’s dealing with man on the earth is the covenant. In the Old Testament, we saw that God who is no respecter of man become so mindful of the nation Israel. He delivered them, blessed them, accompanied them in the wilderness and even revealed His glory to them as if they were the only people on the earth. This was not because they were so wonderful in their deeds but because of the covenant God had with their ancestors; Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Exo.3:15, Ps.105:9).

So the Israelites by being the children (descendant) of Abraham, benefitted continually from the covenant God had with their fathers. The covenant was the reason God fought their battles or them. This was the reason He provided for them and manifested Himself to them severally.

In the verse above, we see the case where Jesus did not only heal a woman because he had the anointing to do so but because he wanted the woman to enjoy her covenant benefit. This profound statement that this woman ought to be loosed because she was a daughter of Abraham; i.e. she was a covenant beneficiary.

In Christ Jesus, you have also entered into the new covenant with much more benefits (2Cor.3:6-9). We have the right to health, success and prosperity because of the covenant in the blood of Jesus. The covenant benefit is the glory that Jesus saw ahead that he bore the cross (Heb.12:2).

Confession
I am a covenant beneficiary. The covenant of Calvary is my portion. I have the right of the covenant benefits. My confidence is not on my works but on the covenant.

Further studies: 2Cor 3, Heb.8:7-13, Ps.105:8-10

1 Like

Re: Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles by Zakamori: 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
I am being blessed. Thanks
Re: Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles by habiolah(m): 3:31am On Sep 08, 2014
^^^Thanks to you, and other silent readers
Re: Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles by habiolah(m): 3:36am On Sep 08, 2014
Monday, 9th of Sept;2014

“And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?” Lk.13:16

COVENANT SABBATH

In Christ Jesus, we have entered into our Sabbath. We are resting now from all works. God created the world for six days and rested on the seventh (Gen.2:2). And when man (Adam) came on the scene, there was nothing more to create rather than to possess all that has been created. So Adam was created to join in God’s rest. However, the otherwise became the case when man sinned; he stepped out of the rest. Gen.3:17-19.

In Moses, God gave a commandment of the Sabbath to the Israelites; stating that they work for six days and rest on the seventh day (Exo.20:8, Lev.26:2). This was the covenant that the Israelites held tenaciously unto that they accused Jesus of healing on the Sabbath. But did Jesus actually break the Sabbath? No, he was Lord of the Sabbath (Mk.2:28).

In the old dispensation, it was six days of work, then rest on the Sabbath. But the woman in this case has not only been burdened (by the devil) for six days but for 18years. This was spiritually illegal. So Jesus pronounced her rest that was long overdue. Besides, Sabbath day was supposed to be the best day for such miracles because she needed rest indeed from her affliction.

The ministry of Jesus was to bring everyone into the Sabbath; and he did this by taking over the labour and burdens of life from us till it consummated in his death, thereby giving us rest. His death was the divine covenant that brought humanity into rest from all of oppression and discomfort. We are now on the Sabbath every day. Your days of toiling are over forever and your Sabbath has began. Amen.

DECLARE
I refuse to be sick, I refuse to be poor, I refuse to be depressed. I refuse every burden the devil wants me to carry. I have entered my rest and I am enjoying my covenant rest. Today is my day of rest. My new season has begun.

Further study: Mk 2:28, Lk 13:14, Matt 12:8, Heb 4
Re: Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles by habiolah(m): 3:17am On Sep 10, 2014
Wednesday, 10th of Sept; 2014

LOOKING ARIGHT

“Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more” 2Cor.5:16

The believer has been vested with so much power in his spirit to become all that the Lord says of him. When you know the kind of power at work in you, you’ll worry about nothing at all. You will only need to set your gaze at the right direction. Instead of viewing your life from the outward, learn to look within. Stop staring at how your body feels, how things are not working as desired. Start seeing who God has made you now in Christ. Jas.1:25, Phile.6

The verse we read says not to regard any man after the flesh (outward). When you accepted Jesus into your heart, nothing changed on the outward but in the spirit you became a new creature. You are no longer what you look like on the outside, you are no longer what men think or see about you. You have become an unfolding mystery of God’s glory.

You are mystery because you are one of a kind on the earth. Your health is not measured by your feelings on your body but by what has been settled in the word of God. Nothing ever gets out of hands with you when you look aright. Stop looking at the wrong things about yourself and start looking aright.

You are not a victim of what anybody says to you years back or of whatever happened to you in the past. Stop stirring at those; that is not who you are anymore. You are now a new creation with a new life, a new experience in Christ. Set your gaze herein.

Confession
I am a victor, I am a born champion. My life is the unfolding of God’s best agenda. I am the apple of God’s eyes. I am not what I appear to be, but what is written about me, eyes have not seen yet. I am a new breed.

Further Study: 2Cor 5:17, Rom 12:2, 2Cor.3:18, 1Pet 1:13, Jas1:25, Heb.12:2
Re: Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles by habiolah(m): 3:44am On Sep 11, 2014
Thursday, 11th of Sept;2014

THE PERFECT LAW OF LIBERTY

“But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed” James.1:25

Laws are enacted by those in power; by those who rule. When a reigning king gives an order, it becomes a law. Hence, law becomes the document of the king’s authority that everyone in the land must abide by. So, to go against the law is to challenge the king’s authority.

The New Testament believer is not under the law (Mosaic Law) but there is a law in place on our behalf; it is the perfect law of liberty. There is a king over us, he has not only issued this law for us to follow, but has issued a law to all that he created to answer to us. The system of this world cannot resist or hold you bound anymore, a law has been issued that they release you and respond in your favour.

There is a law to all the demons to flee at your appearance. A law has been issued to sickness, to poverty and all forms of oppression never to get to you. 2Cor.10:6

You must not look at the gravity of your problems, but at the law issued to them on your behalf. This is how you are to walk in the blessing. Always remember that there is a law issued to the universe on your behalf. This document/law was written with the blood of Jesus. Go with confidence. Never turn from being conscious of this perfect law of liberty; look into it.

Confession
I am at liberty with God. I am not bound by the rules of this world. I am making daily progress in all things. The Lord has issued a law in my favour. I cannot be disadvantaged. Life is law-bound to work for me. I am not accepting anything less than the blessing. This is my day. Amen.

Further studies
Rom 8:2, Col 2:19-20, Gal 6:4, Gal 4:3-6, Heb 7:19, 2Cor.10:6
Re: Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles by habiolah(m): 12:50am On Sep 12, 2014
Friday, 12th of Sept;2014

OVERCOMERS BY NATURE

“For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith” 1Jn.5:4

Some people fight to overcome, while others wait and hope to overcome over a period of time. But the new creation is an overcomer by birth. We do not strive to overcome, we are born that way.

You must become conscious that the only reason for your victory is because you are born of God. Let this become your confidence. You are born again with a superior life; the God life. You are different.

It does not matter what you are facing or what is facing you, you true victory is in knowing that you already overcame it. Your evidence of that is simply because you already overcame it.

Your victory is not a process to wait for but a reality to discover. You already overcame, you already have it all. You were born that way.

God does not need to overcome anything now; He is God and has all things under control. You are born into this order. You only need to discover it and begin to live from this reality daily. Do not be aware of the gravity of your challenges; only be aware of their defeat. The nature you have now has already overcome.

Confession
I am an overcomer by nature. I am born great. My victory is not in the future alone but in the present. All things have been worked down for me. My life is beautiful. Things are working for me. I am special.

Further studies
2Pet 1:4, Jn 16:33, 1Jn 5:5, 1Cor 15:57, 1Jn 4:4
Re: Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles by habiolah(m): 5:40am On Sep 16, 2014
Tuesday 16th of Sept;2014

GOD TRULY CARES

“He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength” Isa 40:29

Sometimes we act like we do not really know that God truly cares. We have been wrongly taught that God is a “no nonsense” God and a ‘consuming fire’. So this makes some approach him as if it is by their merits instead of leaning on His love and grace.

God keeps and watches over His Own. He truly cares. He pays attention to you like a mother does to her nursing child (Isa.49:15). He is there when you are strong and when you are weak. Quit thinking that God gets disappointed and walk away when you are weak or make mistakes. God is not asking anybody to play the ‘hero’ before him; simply stay with the word.

When God alone is the power that keeps you, you will never faint. He says He will increase your strength when you have no ability. Put your trust in his strength in all things; He is dependable. Most times some tend to give up when they feel they do not have the ability to do stand or to ‘push through’. No need to give up; this is when his strength is much more available to you (2Cor.12:9, Rom.5:20).

Expect to achieve more as you go out in God’s strength today; and let this affect your plans. You can achieve more because God already has it fixed for you. You are not all by yourself; God is with you. He truly cares.

Confession
I am not alone. God cares for me. I achieve greatness with divine strength. I can do more, I can achieve more, I can become more and I am all that God has made me. I’m made strong in the strength of the Lord. I am increasing in result because God cares for me. I have no worries, life’s best is mine.

Further studies
1Pet 5:2, Heb 4:15-16, Ps 37:5, Isa 40:11, Rom.5:20
Re: Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles by habiolah(m): 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Wednesday, 17th of Sept;2014

THE GOOD SHEPHERD

“He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young” Isa.40:11

Severally from the Bible, we see the Lord describing His relationship with us as being like that of a ‘shepherd and his sheep’. He also says he is the good Shepherd who lays down his life for his sheep. Jn.10:11.

As a believer, you really need to be conscious of this and put your confidence on it. The benefit of the good shepherd is not just a promise; it is a reality for now.

When you watch closely, you will realize that the Shepherd does not just lead his sheep about randomly but purposefully. He watches for where the pastures are very green, he looks out for brooks with clean water. He also positions himself to defend them against predator (enemies), all to see to the safety of his sheep.

The Lord is saying to you today that he will ‘feed his flock like a Shepherd’. You can be rest assured that God means every word he says to you. Only allow him to lead you today and He’ll lead you into the provision you have always longed for (the green pastures).
God is willing to perform all the miracles you desire.

You really do not need to cry out to him before he saves you from the enemies (predators), only set your eyes on him and watch as the enemies stumbles and falls before you (Ps.27:2). Whatever your worries or fears are, they are actually already taken care of by the good Shepherd. He is not a man that lies. You can depend on his word for safety today.

He has provided all you will before the need arises so that you can walk in his ways and develop a good relationship with him. You are the object of His love.

Confession
The Lord is my Shepherd and my life is secured and blessed. He watches over me, he leads me on a perfect path. My needs are met and my bills are paid by the Shepherd. I am the sheep of his pastures. I do not suffer lack. I am not within the reach of the enemies. I am the object of God’s love

Further studies
Jn 10:27, 10:11, Ps 23, Heb 13:20
Re: Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles by habiolah(m): 1:40am On Sep 18, 2014
Thursday 18th of Sept;2014

THIS PRECIOUS SALVATION

“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God” Eph 2:8

Man’s greatest need was salvation. And the most beautiful thing that has happened on the earth was that salvation came. Salvation came as a demonstration of God’s eternal love for humanity (Jer.31:3).

In life, we tend to want so much; such as food, health, money, happiness, security, protection and so on. The absence of these (or any of these) brings insecurity to many. The only need of man is salvation.

Man is a spirit being and so his true need is not physical but spiritual; man’s true need is salvation. This was purchased with the precious blood of Jesus. This is a price that nothing else in the world can measure with. While in this state of helplessness, God showed up, not only to make salvation available but give it freely. We only received it by faith.

Salvation though is not free, yet the price was not demanded of us. Jesus paid the price for our salvation once and for all in his own blood. Salvation is the answer to all of life’s yearnings and questions. This precious salvation is not just an escape from hell, but an eternal relationship with the Father. It is a call to share in the divine bliss. It is the summation of all that the Father can give. In it is joy, peace, deliverance, healing, prosperity etc.

Salvation was what you needed the most, so God paid His best to get it for you. He knows you could not merit it, so He gave it to you as a gift. Rom.5:17. Do not take salvation for granted; it is the best God has to offer.

Confession
I am saved, and I am licensed to live and to reign in this life. I have the best of God’s gifts. I do not struggle in life. I have all my needs met in the precious salvation. I am saved from oppression, sickness, lack. I walk in the blessing. I am reigning in life. Amen

Further studies
Heb.2:3, Rom 10:1-10, 17, 4:16, 2Tim 1:9, Act 2:38
Re: Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles by habiolah(m): 6:21am On Sep 19, 2014
Friday, 19th of Sept;2014

THIS IS THE DAY

“For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation” 2Cor.6:2

It is good to know that many believers believe in miracles; many do not doubt the intervention of God in their lives. The only challenge is that they have no idea when.

The believers’ life is not a complicated one as many think. You begin to walk by faith when you know that faith is now. To know how faith works, you must know when faith works. Faith is Now.

Faith does not wait; it is not for the future but for the present. This is the day; now is the accepted time for faith. A man sat by the pool of Bethesda, waiting for the day the water will be troubled so that he will get in first and be made whole. However, he didn’t have to wait anymore when Jesus showed up (John.5:1-9). This is the same Jesus in your life now. Jesus is not history, He is the reality; he is the beginning and the end. Rev.1:8

It is not about the calendar date, it is about the one who has time in his hand; He is called ‘I AM’ and not ‘I Will’.

Have you been waiting for the day your long awaited breakthrough will surface? Today is the day. It doesn’t have to be the last day of the year like some think and hope. God wants you to step out today with great expectation. This day is not ordinary; this is your day. This is the day that He has heard you and has sent help your way. This is the day of miracle.

CONFESSION
This is my day. Now is my time. This is going to be a remarkable day for me because Jesus is now here. My change has come. God is making the difference in my life. I am stepping out this day to take what is mine. It shall not pass by. I am set for glory. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Jn. 4:1-4, Job 14:14, Eph. 5:15-16, Col. 4:5, Eccl. 3
Re: Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles by habiolah(m): 1:12am On Sep 20, 2014
Saturday, 20th of Sept;2014

PRAYERS ANSWERED

“And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear”
Isa. 65:24

Prayer is paramount in the life of a Christian. God wants you to pray without ceasing (1Thes.5:17). This does not mean that you have to keep praying about a particular need before God can answer. To pray without ceasing means to connect to God in the spirit perpetually; to be continually conscious of the Holy Spirit’s presence; talking to him on all things and listening to him also.

However, God has already given us all things when he gave us his only begotten son (Rom.8:32). This now is the fulfillment of what the prophet Isaiah prophesized. It has come to pass now that when you call (pray), God has already answered. This is the truth that you truly do not have any unanswered prayer anymore. Since God has answered all prayer by giving us his son, we only now walk in the consciousness of the reality of God’s provision. Do not be moved by what you see but by what the word says. You pray to get direction on how to actualize the answers.

Prayer is actually not complete until you receive a word/instruction. This is how you are led to actualize the answers you already have. Hence you must develop yourself to hearing God speak to you daily. This is the confidence we have in God that if we ask him anything now, he only ‘hears’ us because he has already answered us. Jn.10:27, 1Jn.5:14

CONFESSION
I do not have unanswered prayer. God has bestowed his blessings upon me for all times. God has heard me before I called, he has answered me. I am living in the answers. I am receiving divine directions to enable me walk in the answer today. My heart is attentive to God. Hallelujah!!!

PRAYING FOR YOU
I pray for you that you begin to walk in the reality of all God has prepared for you. That your heart be attention to God’s Spirit. And that you will not miss out on divine directions today in Jesus name

FURTHER STUDY
1 Jn. 5:14, Rom. 8:32, James 5:16, Acts 4:31
Re: Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles by habiolah(m): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sunday, 21st of Sept;2014

GOD ALREADY KNOWS

“And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting”
Acts.2:1-2

God does not want you scared or worried about anything as if he does not exist or even cares. God cares about you and he already knows what your bothers are. He only needs you to be rightly positioned at all times for his visitation in your life. He wants you to rely more on Him than on men. When you are confident that he already knows your needs, you’ll begin to create the right atmosphere for manifestations. It will make you thankful and peaceful.

It seems most people often give up at the verge of their big break. The disciples of Jesus we are told, were gathered in the upper room after Jesus’ resurrection. It is not even written that they fasted or prayed (this is not to undermine fasting and praying).

They were just there with one mind and the Holy Ghost came and filled them all. I am sure they didn’t even know what was about to happen yet they were with one accord with themselves and probably meditating on all that the Master had told them. They were not they casting blames on Judas for betraying Jesus or on Peter for denying him. When we are in accord with God’s word and with ourselves, God willingly move in our advantage.

There are certain prayers we pray today that are not actually necessary if we know that God already knows. You only need to be confident, as long as you are well positioned in your mind and thought by being thankful. The best posture is to be in accord with the word.

DECLARE
God is involved in my life; He runs my affairs. I don’t own God, He owns me and has my life already planned out for good. I have nothing to fret about. I am positioned for the best today. The Lord maintains my lot. I am a success. My case is settled. Amen.

FURTHER READING
Acts 1:14, Ps. 16, Acts 4:31, 2:46
Re: Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles by habiolah(m): 2:12am On Sep 22, 2014
Monday, 22nd of Sept;2014

BORN FROM ABOVE

“He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.” Jn.3:31

A lot of people think that their sufferings have something to do with where they were born or the families they are born into. You will hear them say it is because of the family they are from; that they are suffering from the same trend that is common in their family or locality.

This has made some believers so relaxed and helpless about their situations while go seeking solutions endlessly. But if any man be in Christ he is a new creature who does not owe his birth to this world anymore; he is born from above.

The new creature is born from above and as a result, he is above all. We saw the authority that the Lord Jesus exerted all because he was born from above. And in like manner, you have been born from heaven and are above this world. The Bible says you must not allow yourself to be entangled by the rudiments of this world (Col.2:20). You are not of this world; you have already overcome because of your supernatural birth.

God wants you to stop speaking as if you belong to this world. No matter what life brings your way, be rest assured that you are above it. Do not expect the impact of people’s experience to get to you. You do not live their world. Do not even speak of it at all. Speak your victory over all things. Talk of heavenly things; this is your true identity and origin. You are not of this world, you belong to the same superior realm that Jesus belongs. You now have a new ancestry from above.

DECLARE
I am not of this world. I am from above and I am above all that this world offers. My testimony today is sure. I go into victory and I am returning blessed. Nothing works against me. I am born differently and I am born great. I have divine ancestry in Christ Jesus

FURTHER READING
1 Jn. 5:4, Col 2:20, 1 Cor. 5:7, Col. 3:4, Jn. 3:16, 6:63
Re: Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles by habiolah(m): 2:48am On Sep 23, 2014
Tuesday, 23rd of Sept;2014

THE WORD MADE FLESH

“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.”
Jn.1:14

One common question among believers is how to substantiate spiritual realities. You will hear some say “I know I am already blessed in heavenly places but how can I make it real”. Well God wants you to know that if it is already in the heavenly places then it is already real. All you need do now is call it forth.

The word is a spiritual reality. The word is not just the sound you make with your vocal cord. Every human can speak words but it is only the believers that can speak the Word. It is not just that there is life in the word, but that the word is life itself.

Jesus is not a myth; he was a real human person that came to this earth without human “sperm” but by God’s word. The man Jesus was the manifestation of God’s word. All things are by him (Heb.2:10), and in him all things consist (Col.1:17). Thus as the manifestation of Jesus was by the word, same way all things manifest by the word also.

The word that becomes ‘flesh’ (substance, physical, tangible) is what you received at new birth. It is by this word that you are born again and by the same word you are sustained. And the word is still being made flesh today through the mouth of believers. The words in your mouth have creative abilities. It can produce what it says. Declare the word till it becomes tangible. If you can see it, and say it, you will handle it.

DECLARATION
I declare that where my word is, there is power. I have divine sentence in my mouth. The words that I speak they are spirit and life. God’s living words now reside in me. My words have creative abilities. I have no more vain words.

FURTHER STUDY
Prov. 16:10, 1 Jn. 1:1, Heb. 2:11, Col. 1:17, Jn. 6:63, Eccl. 8:4, Heb 1:2-3
Re: Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles by habiolah(m): 7:14am On Sep 24, 2014
Wednesday,24th of Sept;2014

YOU ARE DIFFERENT

“And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not” Jn.1:5

When Jesus came, the world and all that was in it was in darkness. Everyone was under the influence of darkness except Jesus. The bible says that darkness could not comprehend Jesus. When he speaks, his words were too hard for them to comprehend. Even Satan could not tell what his mission on earth was.

The Jews could not even deduce that the Messiah was around; they condemned his miracles and even accused him of casting out devils through Beelzebub (Lk.11:15, Matt.12:24).

Jesus was a mystery that it only took divine revelation to tell who he was (Matt. 16:16). Jesus was the light in a dark world. Unlike everyone else, he was not in darkness; he was the light of the world and was too bright to be seen (Jn. 8:12). This is the same life you have received in him today.

Till date the world is still in darkness (Isa.60:2), but instead of groping in darkness like others, we shine as light. This is why you don’t quit when others quit, you don’t fall where they fall. You have received a life to shine. His life is the light of men (Jn. 1:4).

Darkness cannot comprehend (understand, relate with, infect, contaminate, influence) you. No devil can tell the outcome of your life; no man can write you off. You are not a mere man; you are different. When they think you are finished that is when you begin. You function by a different set of rules. What they think you cannot do, is what you are best at. Hallelujah.

CONFESSION
My life is hid in God. I am a mystery in God. No darkness can comprehend me. I am a shining light and I dispel darkness. My light doesn’t go dim. I am shinning His light. I operate by a different set of rules. I am different; I am blessed. Glory

FURTHER STUDY
Jn. 8:12, Isa 60:1-2, 1 pet. 2:9, Col. 3:3-4, Eph. 3:8-10
Re: Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles by habiolah(m): 6:53am On Sep 25, 2014
Thursday, 25th of Sept;2014

THE TREASURE I AM

“But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us”
2Cor.4:7

The new creation is not flesh and blood. You are a divine being; you are the visible body of Christ. God wants you to stop thinking that you are just your body (flesh). You are a kind of spirit with a body; the real you is a spirit, joint with Christ (1Cor.6:17). So in your spirit you reflect and manifest Christ.

Your body (the flesh) is perishable but you are incorruptible (1Pet.1:23). You actually manifest what you think you are. When you think you are mere flesh, you’ll be ruled by it. And when you realize you are a spirit being, you will be ruled by the Spirit. You are God’s treasured investment; His finished-products.

The same God who rule and reigns from his majestic throne in the heavenlies revealed His glory through earthen vessels. And as God does great things through you, men will know indeed that it is God at work indeed and not a man. God has packaged you to demonstrate the humanly impossible and the naturally unexpected.

You are not the earthen vessel, you are the treasure. The real you is the reflection of the Father’s image and an expression of His glory. You are a member of the divine family. This is why Jesus came.

Declaration
I am not the earthen vessel, I am the treasure. I am a member of the divine family; I am the visible manifestation of Christ. My life brings glory to the Father always. I am incorruptible and I cannot be corrupted. Success is mine, I am prosperous. All things are mine. I am in charge to rule my world. I am blessed enough to be a blessing.

Further study:
1 pet1:23, 2 pet 1:4, 2 Tim 1:10,Phil 3:20, 2Cor 2:5, Jer.18:1-4
Re: Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles by habiolah(m): 6:32am On Sep 26, 2014
Friday, 26th of Sept;2014

THE WINNING FAITH

“He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God”
Rom.4:20

Faith always wins. Faith never fails. The believer’s faith is not a case of ‘trial and error’. Faith is definite because it is the interaction with spiritual realities.

Many mistake faith for mental imaginations and abstracts. No. Faith is the reality that God deals with. Faith is not measured by your grip on the physical; instead it is measured by your persuadededness of the invisible. The word of God makes the invisible real to us. This is the faith that wins.

The winning faith does not stagger; it holds strong and firm all through till there is a manifestation. The spiritual is the foundation for the physical; faith is the foundation for miracles. The winning faith is your grip on the foundation.

Abraham had reasons to doubt and worry, he was promised a child at old age and his wife Sarah was very old. But the bible says he refuse to stagger till the promise came to pass.

Today, we have been given the word of God to behold as a reality. The summation of what Jesus has purchased and made available through his blood is the reality of our faith. This is the secret of the believer’s success. We have been called into this perfected reality; it is the winning faith. It is in you already.
Faith never fails. Glory!

Prayer
I pray for you that you will never record failure anymore in life; that you begin to experience the realities of faith. May the word of God become more and more vivid in you from now on. Receive grace to win every challenges and confrontations today in Jesus name. This is your day. Amen.

Further study:
Heb 11:1-9, Rom 5:2, Gen18:11,15:6.
Re: Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles by habiolah(m): 5:04am On Sep 27, 2014
Saturday, 27th of Sept;2014

NEVER DISADVANTAGED

“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.”
Rom.8:28

It is important for the saints of God to know that your lives are not accident or coincidence. God was deliberate about you even before you were born. He already has your life planned out. He has set all things to answer to you, so nothing can works against you.
You are not a believer because you like to attend church meeting but because you are ‘Called’ of God.

Yes, God called you the same way you read about Jesus calling fishermen who became his disciples and then Apostles. God has called you the way Abraham was called that he left his father house. God wants you to start esteeming yourself from today as a person who is called of God (‘Calling’ does not mean to go start a church). God is mindful of you. You are not just by yourself alone.

When Jesus told the disciple about going to the ‘other side’, he knew the storm will arise, but he also knew that they will not be drowned/disadvantaged at the end. Every storm that a believer faces, is always an opportunity to glorify God.

God knows about the various challenges you have had and still having but He knows also that you cannot be disadvantaged; it is going to work out for your good in the end. It cannot be against you; it must work in your favour. Be at peace, God is not surprised or confused about your situation; He is setting you up for wonders. It cannot be against you; it is working for your good.

Confession
I can never be disadvantaged. Nothing works against me. I am highly favored. God already has my life planned out for good. All things do work together for my good. What a blessed life I have. I am the center of God plan. I am the Apple of his eyes. I have a beautiful life and a bright future. Amen

Further study:
2 Tim 1:9, 2 Cor13:8, Eph 1:9-11, Luk 4:35-40
Re: Streams Of Grace Devotional By A U Charles by charlesuwa(m): 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
RECONCILED TO GOD
2 Corinthians 5:18
And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

When man became disconnected from God through the disobedience of Adam, (Romans 5:12), he also became disconnected from all the good things that God gives. The Bible says every good and perfect gift comes from God (James 1:17).
So all the problems of man such as lack of peace, poor health etc. was as a result of the break in relationship with God. Even if one reaches out to make these things work, they still don't last. This is because the source must need be fixed. The solution to man’s problem was not in getting the sick healed but in reconciling all to God.
Jesus coming to the earth was to reconcile humanity to God. Although he healed the sick and cast out devils, his sole ministry was to reconcile and reconnect us to God. The death on the cross was the payment by which man was put right with God a new. God does not want man to remain separated from him, so he paid the price by which we are reconciled.
Having been reconciled, all that the believers now experiences is that which is good and perfect. All of heavens blessings are now released to you (John 3:27). You have now been reconciled to good health, prosperity, joy and peace. This also brought man to being a child of God, and is such a heir. You have become an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ (Roman 8:17). All that you desire have become your inheritance indeed. God has nothing against you and the devil no longer has the right to afflict you. You are God's belonging.
Declaration: In Christ Jesus, I am reconcile to good health, prosperity and all round success. These are my inheritance. All that are mine are coming to me Now.
Further Study: Romans 5: 9 - 11, Ephesians 2:16.

(1) (Reply)

"What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, 'it Is Finished'?" / Clearing Christians Doubt On Verses Of War In The Glorious Qura'an / Priest Stoned To Death By MONKEYS Which Have Already Killed Two Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.