Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: (6105 Views)

Photo: What Tonto Dike Posted On Her Instagram Page / POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) / Shocking! You Can't Believe What Tonto Dike Takes As Breakfast | See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by cirmuell(m): 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
She fwesh though! tongue

1 Like

Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by egopersonified(f): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
Is tonto dikeh the only nollywood celebrity or she has paid publicists on nairaland?
Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by BoiledCorn: 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
egopersonified: Is tonto dikeh the only nollywood celebrity or she has paid publicists on nairaland?
go and sit down my friend angry
Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by egopersonified(f): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
BoiledCorn: go and sit down my friend angry

seated, are u one of them?
Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by BoiledCorn: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
egopersonified:

seated, are u one of them?
accuser of the innocent. Where have you been?
Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by egopersonified(f): 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
BoiledCorn: accuser of the innocent. Where have you been?

Defender of the guilty, always at my base,ie,family section
Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by Fraih(f): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
Airforce1: Dat monkey must not leave tha house

House arrest...for both of 'em
Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by ignis: 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
Damn attention seeker. ...
Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by Feranmicharles(m): 12:59am On Aug 01, 2014
egopersonified: Is tonto dikeh the only nollywood celebrity or she has paid publicists on nairaland?
he tear my mouth o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet President Jonathan’s ‘girlfriends’ / (18+) Leaked Unclad Pictures Of A Celebrity / Wofai Fada Biography, Profile, History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.