Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: (6104 Views)

Photo: What Tonto Dike Posted On Her Instagram Page / POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE) / Shocking! You Can't Believe What Tonto Dike Takes As Breakfast | See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by Feranmicharles(m): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
Despite the fact that some doctors confirmed it that, Ebola(EVD) is mostly contacted form apes like monkey,gorilla,(king kong)cheesy. Am still wondering what tonto dikeh would do to her monkey pet.

Now she feeds the pet...

Ehn ehn b4 I go,pls kindy stay from people like adEBOLA,I can see EBOLA hidding somewher"just saying" lipsrsealed.

2 Likes

Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by Airforce1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Dat monkey must not leave tha house

7 Likes

Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by icebebe(f): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mtchwww..
Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by purplesummer(f): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
Quarantine both monkey and mistress sharply!

7 Likes

Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by BoiledCorn: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
Get sense, dem no gree

4 Likes

Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by 9jahubcom(m): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
she wants to mAKE NEWS..ALWAYS

7 Likes

Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by Tallesty1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
She may offer the monkey her nipps if she likes.

10 Likes

Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by QSheba: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
old pic

1 Like

Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by hatux: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
Always tryna make news! Btw, She's feeding the monkey MILK...hope not what am thinking??
Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by Krasid(m): 12:54am On Jul 31, 2014
Always looking for attention.

1 Like

Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 31, 2014
what is she doing with a monkey?!
Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 31, 2014
Mtchewww she's looking for cheap publicity...she always want 2 make the name more than she already did....attention seeker....I'm going gaga abt her behaviour this days...loved her b4 bt not anymore gosh!
Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by Thunder04(m): 7:12am On Jul 31, 2014
It be like say she don dey craze.
Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by Feranmicharles(m): 7:16am On Jul 31, 2014
hatux: Always tryna make news! Btw, She's feeding the monkey MILK...hope not what am thinking??
ah hope its not what you said u are thinking am also thinking
Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by iheanyi40(m): 8:49am On Jul 31, 2014
Dis tonto sef
Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by Feranmicharles(m): 9:10am On Jul 31, 2014
iheanyi40: Dis tonto sef
loiz
Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by TVTKOKO(m): 9:37am On Jul 31, 2014
Feranmicharles: ah hope its not what you said u are thinking am also thinking
and i hope it's nt wat d two of u think u're thinking i'm also thinking

1 Like

Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by Feranmicharles(m): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2014
TVTKOKO: and i hope it's nt wat d two of u think u're thinking i'm also thinking
so what is the Thing That The Three or us are really Thinking?
Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by TVTKOKO(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2014
Feranmicharles: so what is the Thing That The Three or us are really Thinking?
maybe i should call it bweast compression
Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by fruityjojo(f): 9:53am On Jul 31, 2014
She looks disgusted!

2 Likes

Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by Feranmicharles(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2014
TVTKOKO: maybe i should call it bweast compression
pls come down to my level... U say?

abi u wan make I give u grammar...

The word u used is too infinitesimal 4 me to understand and its due to the fact you grammar is kinda feeble in atmospheric ecology cheesy
Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by TVTKOKO(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2014
Feranmicharles: pls come down to my level... U say?

abi u wan make I give u grammar...

The word u used is too infinitesimal 4 me to understand and its due to the fact you grammar is kinda feeble in atmospheric ecology cheesy
oya na make u leave mata for mataias if u no fit dilute wetin i talk
Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by flolancracker: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2014
mayapop: what is she doing with a monkey?!
Monkeys are good pets. You should own one.
Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by flolancracker: 10:07am On Jul 31, 2014
Attention hore.
Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by Feranmicharles(m): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2014
TVTKOKO: oya na make u leave mata for mataias if u no fit dilute wetin i talk
. *laughed hysterically* no no no no incessantly...ok let's have a tete-a-tete
Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by Jennydoris(f): 10:12am On Jul 31, 2014
I don tire for this woman abi this lady.
Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by TVTKOKO(m): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2014
lipsrsealed
Feranmicharles: . *laughed hysterically* no no no no incessantly...ok let's have a tete-a-tete
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by Feranmicharles(m): 10:20am On Jul 31, 2014
flolancracker: Monkeys are good pets. You should own one.
not like this present now now oo(EBOLA)
Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by Djicemob: 10:26am On Jul 31, 2014
Na onTop bed she and the monkey de so? *lips sealed*
Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by Feranmicharles(m): 10:29am On Jul 31, 2014
Djicemob: Na onTop bed she and the monkey de so? *lips sealed*
. Hmm... 9ja people...
Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by JEITO: 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
Every celebrity seek attention so you people shouldn't blame her na. The advantage she has over many others is that She is good for publicity business. Can't you see how she causes traffic on any thread she's mentioned in

1 Like

Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: by SpaceGoat: 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet President Jonathan’s ‘girlfriends’ / I've Kissed Many Girls During Shows : KISS DANIEL / Davido And Brother, Bred Both Slept With Prostitute That Produced Disputed Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.