Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Mjn. A New Label Created To Popularise Under Ground Artists - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Mjn. A New Label Created To Popularise Under Ground Artists (551 Views)

5 Most Promising Upcoming Music Artists: In Calabar / For Upcoming And Popular Music Artists In Nigeria :: Make Money Fro Your Music / Promote your Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mjn. A New Label Created To Popularise Under Ground Artists by ovusijay: 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
a new online platform for dudes who knw their way around music in general. created by I and abu michael hernandez. contact me on whatsapp via 08125786688 and we ll talk about d terms nd conditions. thank you
Re: Mjn. A New Label Created To Popularise Under Ground Artists by DeeSea: 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
For your quality music production and for your song to be on callertunes on all networks,contact +2348092768976 or ping 22A09C58 for enquiries
Re: Mjn. A New Label Created To Popularise Under Ground Artists by IamPronto(m): 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
My stage name is Pronto. I am interested in your business. Download my 2 songs from www.pronto. . Call me if you want to work together 08034312329.

Re: Mjn. A New Label Created To Popularise Under Ground Artists by KPMusic: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
We offer services like if you want to learn music production and become a professional music producer within 3 months at affordable price,high quality and professional music production,recording,mixing and mastering for your songs at affordable prices..
Our beats and production generally are made specially to suit the needs and vocals of each artiste and their unique features.
We are made up of a team of very experienced and talented producers/mixing and mastering engineers with over a decade of experience in music production who will guarantee you that quality sound you are looking for.

Contact 09099460012 for bookings and inquiries

(1) (Reply)

For Upcoming Artists / How To Get People Wanting To Hear Your Music / More Confession On Jay-z 4:44 Album, Eric Benet Tells Jay-z To Shut Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.