Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members (15083 Views)

Nysc: Unaccounted One-two Months Federal Allowance For Batch B Corp Members / Osun State 2014 NYSC Batch B Stream II / POP Date For This Current Batch B Corp Members.......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by seuner: 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
gra8mind: [color=#000099][/color] Congratulobia to all of you posted to Anambra ''The light of the nation'' I am currently serving in Anambra at Boys Sec Schl, Oraifite in Ekwusigo Local Govt. Batch A 2014. Chill, Anambra is a good and peaceful state. All you just need is to love the people there dont have negative intention so as to let you find joy all through your service year. Anambra has 21 local govt just pray that your portion should not be the 2 worst Local govt. Though no record of bad incidence, Ayamelone local govt and Indemili local govt. People always rumour out that people might fall-drown in Ayamelone due to the riverine expanse of land it got-you'll need to ferry on boat from your ppa to your lodge/market/church etc. Forget it. Its a blatant lie. As for Indemili local govt, people said it is a place where that forbidden snakes live. The snake is said to be sacred snake one must not kill- else you'll do burial ceremony of it the way they do for human being. Though there is snake but not common, infact it is harmless snake as per my research. Taking a look a Okija in Ihiala Local Govt. Have been to the place, I must confess the place is cool and friendly but dont go out at night because is very dangerous because of the normal activities of the area where most herbalist doctor resides- (many shrine). Okija I prefer the place anyway.

Corper wee o! Yorubas, relax because yoruba has the highest population as corper in anambra follow by edo. So cool down cause you'll flow with your accent.
If you are to travel just make sure you'll not enter anambra at night especially Onitsha because you will force to pay N100 as fare instead of N10 else you'll forfeited your belongings to street urchins but Kudos to our Governor, His excellency Willie Obiano, he has been doing something good to wipe that abysmal to trash.

The only way to enjoy camp is to follow the rules and regulations because is a regimented areas

Muslim corpers will enjoy little more if you are a devoted type sha, because you may rest from 5am till 6:30 or 7:00am when you go for solat Subuhi while others are facing the torture of man'O' war.
Fetch water overnight for your bath else you will not see tap rushing in the morning

I bet no mosquito cause it will be fumigate
if you want to adjust your kit relax till nobody is doing it else you'll pay more for it.

Anambra is the right place for your Nysc. The people there will be friendly to you especially if you put your identity like nysc cap. But always bargain down your price because one they notice you a are a corper they will want to....

ORO PO NINU IWE KOBO (THIS IS JUST A PREAMBLE)

ANAMKOPA.......Wish you all the best.
oro po ni toto gr8 mind, longest time bro. good to see u. nice one...no mind them , my ppa borders anyamelum l.g.a. and i can tell u vividly dat the place is nice to serve, though rural. the only place where u have to cross water to sign pv is igiebor in anambra west, enugu otu in anambra east ( they no longer post corpers there due to violence btw kogi and anambra), and few communities in anyamelum lga. I am serving at igbariam, anambra east lga and i have never blame myself, though no light in these communities but generator has been provided to d lodges. rural make sense pass awka and co....
Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by kennykg(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
On the queue for accomodation
Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by kennykg(m): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
Wiseracre:

Going from Ibadan bro...
you don enter where you dey
Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by Wiseracre(m): 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
kennykg:
you don enter where you dey

I don land o...I dey anambra hostel here. My phone ba3 don die o 3percent remaining...na my 2ndnum be this sha: 08095401462
Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by kennykg(m): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
Wiseracre:

I don land o...I dey anambra hostel here. My phone ba3 don die o 3percent remaining...na my 2ndnum be this sha: 08095401462
i go call u 2mao. Don dey sleep before my bunkmate carry e two left leg plus e loud mouth friend day shake bed all in name of net...
Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by tobybasten(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
Meeky: bros where u dey.i am here in independent hostel
ǀ dey there too o. Dat very first room. D bunk wey dey edge last angle
Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by Meeky(m): 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
tobybasten: ǀ dey there too o. Dat very first room. D bunk wey dey edge last angle
abeg wetin be ya full name.i dey d middle room.my name is bassey
Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by tobybasten(m): 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
Meeky: abeg wetin be ya full name.i dey d middle room.my name is bassey
toby
Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by Meeky(m): 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
tobybasten: toby
abeg ya no
Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by gra8mind(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2014
seuner: oro po ni toto gr8 mind, longest time bro. good to see u. nice one...no mind them , my ppa borders anyamelum l.g.a. and i can tell u vividly dat the place is nice to serve, though rural. the only place where u have to cross water to sign pv is igiebor in anambra west, enugu otu in anambra east ( they no longer post corpers there due to violence btw kogi and anambra), and few communities in anyamelum lga. I am serving at igbariam, anambra east lga and i have never blame myself, though no light in these communities but generator has been provided to d lodges. rural make sense pass awka and co....
I can't believe I will not see you during and after camp, longtime even on whatsapp. How is everything?
Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by trendiitee(f): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
Shout to all members of dis house.. Especially my one nd only boo of life Dr meeky, I luv u so much swtie.

1 Like

Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by Meeky(m): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
trendiitee: Shout to all members of dis house.. Especially my one nd only boo of life Dr meeky, I luv u so much swtie.
hahaahahhaha.speechless baby.all i can say is muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by tobybasten(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
Why ds thread dry now? Dem no post any lady here
Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by tobybasten(m): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
Meeky: hahaahahhaha.speechless baby.all i can say is muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
the most hilarious dr ve ever seen grin
Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by Meeky(m): 11:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
tobybasten: Why ds thread dry now? Dem no post any lady here
bros dem dey do registration na
Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by kennykg(m): 4:23am On Aug 07, 2014
Good morning to everyone... I don't need to ask if you slept well

1 Like

Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by mikigen(m): 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
Congrats to all the otondos in the house! Hav fun as much as u can in camp...@ seuner longest time bro! Hw is your ppa? Errrrrrrmmmm what hapened to plantoon 10 comander? Saw something like r.I.p on ur post...+what lga are were you posted to? I mean for your ppa am asking coz of what you said abt your lgi being in the kitchen coz my own lgi was also in the kitchen then in camp.rep 14'A
Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by slimkay83(m): 5:53am On Aug 12, 2014
Am in 10 platoon. I dey green hostel same block with the soldiers lodge
Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by seuner: 6:14am On Aug 12, 2014
mikigen: Congrats to all the otondos in the house! Hav fun as much as u can in camp...@ seuner longest time bro! Hw is your ppa? Errrrrrrmmmm what hapened to plantoon 10 comander? Saw something like r.I.p on ur post...+what lga are were you posted to? I mean for your ppa am asking coz of what you said abt your lgi being in the kitchen coz my own lgi was also in the kitchen then in camp.rep 14'A
longest time bro....happy to hear from u bro, my ppa is fine, i am serving at Igbariam, Anambra East l.g.a. months after our camp orientation, i heard and confirmed that our platoon commander was late...he's one of those that made d camp interesting. how is ur ppa? and hope u enjoy d place....
Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by mikigen(m): 6:23am On Aug 12, 2014
seuner: longest time bro....happy to hear from u bro, my ppa is fine, i am serving at Igbariam, Anambra East l.g.a. months after our camp orientation, i heard and confirmed that our platoon commander was late...he's one of those that made d camp interesting. how is ur ppa? and hope u enjoy d place....
yea sure! Just this inec stuff that's taking all my time but its all good bro! Good to hear from you too bro! Its been a while.tke care!
Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by chnovpaul(m): 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hello peeps!

How are y'all doing in camp?

Having fun I guess... wink

Pls do, cos you'll miss it much later.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by Meeky(m): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
missing umunya camp in oyi lga.anambra state.i miss the camp clinic and the famous man o war drills.not forgetting the annoying but hilarious bigle sound.miss the parade too.although i participated initially but spent most of my latter days at the camp clinic.the breathtaking endurance trek and the ever colourful carnival dispaly by all the platoons.the cultural nights and comedy shows and the wonderful pagents.MR MACHO MISS INDOMIE MISS BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL MR COPERATE WEAR.THE FAMOUS MISS NYSC.(A PRETTY DAMSEL SHE IS).NOT FORGETTING MY DOCTOR COLLEAGUES AND THE ENTIRE MEDICAL TEAM.WAS REAL FUN.MOST IMPORTANTLY THE CREAM CHICS ALDO MOST YORUBAS.LOVE DOS ASSES.OOPS!!!!WAS NICE HANGING OUT WITH THEM.NOT FORGETTTING SANITATION AND COOKING.THE EVER GLORIOUS MORNING MEDITATION;THE POPULAR SONG BEING MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS!!!!AND THE FAMOUS AND FUNNY GREETING "GOOD MORNING THIS MORNING" BY THE EVER EAGER TO TALK PRO.MISS THE CAMP DIRECTOR MR IFEANYI EZEAJUGHU AND THE STATE CORDINATOR MR BASSEY EKPE.THE NYSC ANTHEM THE OTONDO AND AJUWAYA TAG. THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AND PLEDGE AND THE NATIONAL PRAYER.THE LONG QUEUES FOR EVERYTHING ON CAMP.THE RAIN AND THE SUN STRIKE US CORPERS.THE FAMOUS MAMMY MARKET AND DIVINE FAVOUR RESTAURANT WITH MY MAMI MAMA PRECIOUS AND MY FRIEND AND HER DAUGTHER PRECIOUS.I MISS THE LADIES.OMG I LOVE DOS BABES.WAS NICE AND WUD CONTINUE TO COOL UP WITH QUITE A NUMBER DURING THE COURSE OF THE SERVICE YEAR.NOT FORGETTING THE DAMAGING CAMP COMMANDANT AND THE ANNOYING BUT LATER FRIENDLY SOILDERS AND MAN O WAR PPLE AND THE FROG JUMPS WITH THE MALINGERING SEEN ESP WHEN ITS TYM FOR PARADE.SPECIAL THANKS TO GOD ALMIGHTY FOR SEEING MY THROUGH THE 3 WEEK ORIENTATION COURSE.TO MY MUMMY FOR THE SUPPORT.AND MY SIBLINGS.NO FORGETTING MY DAD.ONITSHA NORTH,302 BATTALION NIGERIAN ARMY BARRACKS CONTINUES.GOD BLESS
Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by seuner: 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
Meeky: missing umunya camp in oyi lga.anambra state.i miss the camp clinic and the famous man o war drills.not forgetting the annoying but hilarious bigle sound.miss the parade too.although i participated initially but spent most of my latter days at the camp clinic.the breathtaking endurance trek and the ever colourful carnival dispaly by all the platoons.the cultural nights and comedy shows and the wonderful pagents.MR MACHO MISS INDOMIE MISS BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL MR COPERATE WEAR.THE FAMOUS MISS NYSC.(A PRETTY DAMSEL SHE IS).NOT FORGETTING MY DOCTOR COLLEAGUES AND THE ENTIRE MEDICAL TEAM.WAS REAL FUN.MOST IMPORTANTLY THE CREAM CHICS ALDO MOST YORUBAS.LOVE DOS ASSES.OOPS!!!!WAS NICE HANGING OUT WITH THEM.NOT FORGETTTING SANITATION AND COOKING.THE EVER GLORIOUS MORNING MEDITATION;THE POPULAR SONG BEING MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS!!!!AND THE FAMOUS AND FUNNY GREETING "GOOD MORNING THIS MORNING" BY THE EVER EAGER TO TALK PRO.MISS THE CAMP DIRECTOR MR IFEANYI EZEAJUGHU AND THE STATE CORDINATOR MR BASSEY EKPE.THE NYSC ANTHEM THE OTONDO AND AJUWAYA TAG. THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AND PLEDGE AND THE NATIONAL PRAYER.THE LONG QUEUES FOR EVERYTHING ON CAMP.THE RAIN AND THE SUN STRIKE US CORPERS.THE FAMOUS MAMMY MARKET AND DIVINE FAVOUR RESTAURANT WITH MY MAMI MAMA PRECIOUS AND MY FRIEND AND HER DAUGTHER PRECIOUS.I MISS THE LADIES.OMG I LOVE DOS BABES.WAS NICE AND WUD CONTINUE TO COOL UP WITH QUITE A NUMBER DURING THE COURSE OF THE SERVICE YEAR.NOT FORGETTING THE DAMAGING CAMP COMMANDANT AND THE ANNOYING BUT LATER FRIENDLY SOILDERS AND MAN O WAR PPLE AND THE FROG JUMPS WITH THE MALINGERING SEEN ESP WHEN ITS TYM FOR PARADE.SPECIAL THANKS TO GOD ALMIGHTY FOR SEEING MY THROUGH THE 3 WEEK ORIENTATION COURSE.TO MY MUMMY FOR THE SUPPORT.AND MY SIBLINGS.NO FORGETTING MY DAD.ONITSHA NORTH,302 BATTALION NIGERIAN ARMY BARRACKS CONTINUES.GOD BLESS
tnk God u have a story to tell & u live to tell it...where are u and d others, posted to....
Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by seuner: 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
is there anyone of u at d rural rugged in Ikem Nando....
Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by misterkay(m): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
seuner: is there anyone of u at d rural rugged in Ikem Nando....

I was there.. wonderful experience it was. I rep Onitsha North by the way.
Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
Mehn, I'm home now, but I miss the camp. Was posted to Nando in Anambra East L.G.A. Any platoon 3 member in the house? I need a friend's contact number.
Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by chnovpaul(m): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
Anyone posted to Awka South?
Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by Wiseracre(m): 7:42am On Sep 04, 2014
chnovpaul: Anyone posted to Awka South?

Awka south here...where is ur ppa
Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by edetcnn(m): 11:07am On Sep 04, 2014
WE ARE CONDUCTING PHONE OUTLET SURVEYS FOR A PHONE BRAND.
WE NEED A LOCAL RESIDENT TO VISIT AND TAKE SHOTS OF MAJOR PHONE RETAIL OUTLETS IN AWKA AND NNEWIAND ONITSHA TOWNS:

JOB DESCRIPTION:
YOU WILL BE GIVEN A LIST OF THE OUTLETS AND THEIR ADDRESSES (2 IN AWKA, 2 IN NNEWI, AND 3 IN ONITSHA). YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOCATE AND VISIT THE OUTLETS, EXPLAIN THAT YOU ARE ON OUTLET SURVEY, CONFIRM THE OUTLET ADDRESS, GET THE MANAGER/contact person NAME AND PHONE NUMBER, AND TAKE: 1 EXTERIOR SHOT SHOWING THE OUTLET SIGNAGE, AND 3 SHOTS OF THE OUTLET INTERIOR SHOWING WHERE WE CAN POSSIBLY PLACE TABLE OR WALL DISPLAYS. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO EMAIL EVERYTHING SAME DAY TO AN EMAIL.

PLEASE YOU MUST HAVE A SMARTPHONE WITH EMAIL. THIS JOB PROMISES SOME KIND OF REGULARITY BECAUSE YOU WILL BE IN CHARGE OF MONITORING THAT THE DISPLAY MATERIALS (TABLES AND WALL STANDS) THAT WILL EVENTUALLY BE DEPLOYED TO THE OUTLETS ARE INSTALLED AND LATER, MAINTAINED. PLEASE INTERESTED CORPERS TO CONTACT: ED 070 38705 747. BBM 2A38ADBA.
CORPERS WHO WILL BE ON GROUND TILL NEXT YEAR HAVE ADDED ADVANTAGE.

THANK YOU.
Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by seuner: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2014
misterkay:

I was there.. wonderful experience it was. I rep Onitsha North by the way.
good to hear dat bro...its God at work at Ikem Nando....i am from otuocha zone.
Re: NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members by seuner: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2014
Obi411: Mehn, I'm home now, but I miss the camp. Was posted to Nando in Anambra East L.G.A. Any platoon 3 member in the house? I need a friend's contact number.
Good, obi411, welcome to otuocha zone....nando is a good place & i'm sure u will always enjoy d place. hope to see u at otuocha family house when u resume. enjoy ur break.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Start A Business As A Corps Member / Molestation Of NYSC Member: Court Frees Osun Monarch / NYSC KHAKI And Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.