Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Dokubo Faults Jonathan Over Statement On Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokubo Faults Jonathan Over Statement On Buhari (484 Views)

Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction / 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dokubo Faults Jonathan Over Statement On Buhari by dexpee4life(m): 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
Leader of Niger-Delta Peoples Volunteers Force (NDPVF), AlhajiMujahid‎ Dokubo-Asari has lashed out atPresidentGoodluck Jonathan for allegedly placing more value on the life offormer Head of State,General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) than other Nigerians.

President Jonathan had said Nigeria would have boiled had Gen. Buhari died in a recent bomb attack in Kaduna.

Saying that such comment was uncalled for, the ex-militant leader also rejected insinuations that he paid the mastermind of the blast N5m.

Dokubo, who denied working for President Jonathan also said that the insinuation was meant to tarnish his image as a way of shutting him out of 2015 electioneering process.

Speaking in Abuja on Tuesday, he insisted his stance that General Buhari has no good intentions for Nigeria as a result of the support he (Buhari) gets from foreign leaders and organizations aiming to destabilize the country.

He said: “I do not work for Jonathan. What the President said waswrong. The life of Buhari is not more important than 87people that died in that blast. It is unfortunate that thepresident made such a statement. I wonder why the Presidentwill be promoting one person above that of other Nigerians.

“That statement from the President was very unfortunate. I dohave the capacity to tell the President to apologize, but Istill insist that he should not have made such a statement.

“Soon after the blast, a cross-genderperson came out and was arrested. Even the mother of theperson arrested said he was insane”.

On working for President Jonathan, Dokubo said, “Social media reportssaid I gave them N5 million to carry out the attack. Thesethings are masterminded. The first one is against PresidentJonathan and the other is against me.

“I did not pay anybody to carry out any assassinationattempt on Buhari. I do not have anything against him. He isnot a threat. He will fail in 2015. For the records, I donot operate a Twitter ‎account and anyone saying I tweetedthat there will be more attacks is only using my name.”

“They want to silence me because they know the roleI will play in 2015. They have also sponsored reports inBenin Republic that I am the person financing Boko Haram.

“Another islamic scholar also said I am the one sponsoringBoko Haram to destroy the north on behalf of PresidentJonathan.

“The Deputy Minority Leader in the House of Representativessaid I spoke on behalf of President Jonathan. That meansBuhari is the commander-in-chief of Boko Haram in the north.His allies came out and made inflammatory statements duringthe 2011 elections.”

Dokubo said he can prove how Gen Buhari was being funded by thelate Leader ofLibya, Col. Muammar Gaddafi

Re: Dokubo Faults Jonathan Over Statement On Buhari by jhydebaba(m): 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
Who says crime does not pay

If an ex-militant can be given much respect then I don't see reason why the young ones should take education serious.

Make una carry guns, one day, u shall rub shoulders with the high and mighty.
Re: Dokubo Faults Jonathan Over Statement On Buhari by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:16am On Jul 31, 2014
Asari Dokubo looks like Ebola Virus victim!
He should be tested!
Cos he roams about btw Benin Republic to Liberia & Sierra Leone.
Last Bullet
He should be quarantined till May 30th, 2015.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Nigeria Is Being Considerate?see This. / ASO AWARD 2014: 10 Selected Personalities To Receive Aso Outstanding Award- See / Sanate Tackles Waku Over Corruption Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.