Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

A Nairalanders Changed Plans - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalanders Changed Plans (619 Views)

How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best / A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! / My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalanders Changed Plans by hiss(m): 6:20am On Jul 31, 2014
I live with my cousin(a guy) and we have been very happy,but our challenge is,we can't cook so I always invite my maternal cousin to help us out with the food every Sunday,which we enjoy eating together.
Last Sunday we invited our girlfrnds to the house and I asked my girlfrnd to cook the food this time,she accepted.
We went to church leaving the two girls at home,later in d day my maternal cousin that used to cook for us came to the house before us and she took some food from d pot and ate it with her frnd she brought along,we came back and I met my gf and my cousins gf in d kitchen, I checked d food Cux it was her first time,the aroma was nice but d fish in d food wasn't enough I just said HEY..Na who eat all d fish wey dey here..and I went away without minding,my gf came to d room and started telling me that my maternal cousin behaved as if she is not a woman,blah blah blah..she shouldn't have taken d tail of d fish whereas I and my cousin don't mind things like that, after her reports I told her to get me my food and later found out that my cousins gf has packed almost all the fish for her bf which is my cousin,it pained me though because of d division that was never there until we invited them,I now think that eating a fish tail is a big deal which I never thought,what would have happened if I had told my cousin what my gf reported about her eating d fish with her Frnd,imagine the fight and that my cousin no dey hear word.
This two girls are family destroyers, I have changed my intentions towards her..I No GO CHOP BEAUTY ABEG..I choose to be happy(friends goes family stays)
Re: A Nairalanders Changed Plans by lomaxx: 6:28am On Jul 31, 2014
See what food is doing to your life.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Changed Plans by hiss(m): 6:50am On Jul 31, 2014
lomaxx: See what food is doing to your life.
grin angry
Re: A Nairalanders Changed Plans by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 31, 2014
How womane find time to worry about fish head and fish tail fish middle is amazing.

People are building bridges, developing vaccines, walking on the moon yet breaking news is who ate fish tail or who touched pot or who did this. Thank God for orientation, till I started interacting with others I never knew anything concerning food is an issue oh. Food, pot etc was and will never be an issue abeg. Eat and shi-t after 4 hours yet while the food has already digested some will carry fight over that food for years.
What a shame.

See how much we limit our daughters ba, see what we fill thier heads with. Thank God for my Father abeg

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Changed Plans by alabiyemmy(m): 6:56am On Jul 31, 2014
All these because of Fish?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Changed Plans by hiss(m): 7:10am On Jul 31, 2014
alabiyemmy: All these because of Fish?
MY BROTHER..but she has a division spirit..all she knows is she and her bf which is not right,thank God I didn't give her the chance
Re: A Nairalanders Changed Plans by Teespice(f): 7:40am On Jul 31, 2014
All I can see is fish and more fish.

Na wa ooo
Re: A Nairalanders Changed Plans by bennyrazz: 11:31am On Jul 31, 2014
hiss: later in d day my maternal cousin that used to cook for us came to the house before us and she took some food from d pot and ate it with her frnd she brought along,we came back and I met my gf and my cousins gf in d kitchen, I checked d food Cux it was her first time,the aroma was nice but d fish in d food wasn't enough I just said HEY..Na who eat all d fish wey dey here..and I went away without minding ,my gf came to d room and started telling me that my maternal cousin behaved as if she is not a woman,blah blah blah..(friends goes family stays)
you are my friend a very big hypocrite grin grin you did not mind but you had to create a thread about i.t on Nairaland. Which shows two things, you were really pained and hmmm you like food very well especially FISHHH

(1) (Reply)

**drop Your Happy New Month Message Here** / Have You Ever Been Rejected Or Denied? / A Thread For Only Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.