Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best (49201 Views)

Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence / Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
I was going through the internet when i came across this picture. I was touched because the picture was also speaking directly to me.

I've had issues and misunderstanding with people and most times i feel like connecting back or using the word I'm sorry but my bloated ego has always been my problem.

Hate is too much a burden and when you don't forgive it takes away the free joy and peace which nature has blessed us with.

I had to let go of my ego and call up my friend and apologise and the funny thing was she was so happy to receive my call and she has also been in the same quagmire like me.

Take a look at the picture and think deep if it can also change something in you.

132 Likes 26 Shares

Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by godwinbatho(m): 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
sad angry angry nice one

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by Kingsasian(m): 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
This is true.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
Kingsasian:
This is true.
do you have any experience to share

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by Kingsasian(m): 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
I have lots of experiences.
Fedayeen:
do you have any experience to share
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Kingsasian:
I have lots of experiences.
kindly share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by odinese(m): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
[size=16pt]men don't have problems in forgiving each other, only ladies.[/size]

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by Seeeeeeee: 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
Yea even common greetings some people will wait for you to greet them first then they answer... Me if i greet you twice the next is ur turn, if you don't greet i can sit with you on the same bench and do as if i don't know you b4.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by lanrei(m): 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
Lol
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by idolda: 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
Good
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by Chuksemi(m): 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
Please a kind hearted Nairalander should write out what the picture said, for those of us who use Asha phones and Mtn 10mb to browse. Thanks embarassed

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by sheguy(m): 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
h
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by Justicealh3(m): 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
NEPA failure in my town right now.

Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by kingstylo01(m): 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
true....

meanwhile, when you have not seen light for over two weeks now.... cheesy grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by sheguy(m): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
odinese:
[size=16pt]men don't have problems in forgiving each other, only ladies.[/size]

U ar absolutely correct.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Got no time for stuffs like this lipsrsealed
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by yemitexcel(m): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nice one......pls share ur experience
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by TohKunBoh: 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
See as I waste data sad

1 Like

Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by blackb2(m): 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
ode oponu radarada... all you know to do is Betting and Betting... foooool

anyways... before you think otherwise, listen to puss talk cheesy

1 Like

Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by scampy(m): 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
This is very nice
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by bdemix(m): 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ok

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
nice 1
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by safarigirl(f): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
I forgive people all the time. Just gimme two hours to vent and then we're back.

Can't stay past two hours without talking to someone....oh, and I won't say I'm sorry. I prefer to show it, anybody can say sorry. What matters is do you mean it?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by joey150(m): 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
Oh yeah..so you've been bitching around like a lil girl.

I fought with a friend...bad fight....

As he was leaving my room...he just tried to hug me... And i just hugged him back(for reasons i still dunno)...now thats how its suppose to be.

But we had to fight that fight sha..sometimes d only way for peace to reign is to go to war..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by cherry007(f): 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
There ia absolutely not thing in this world d fact is that we will all end up back to the dust we r sumday some time. So help those u can and if u can't keep praying for elevation so that you too can be of help to somebody. The person you turn back against today might end up becoming your source of help tomorrow. So Do Good and put a smile on some ones face.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by Teamcwyz(m): 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
inspiring!
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by TrollTrap: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
Awww how insightful

But thing is, my ego won't let me deal with my ego issues. So what else can I do but to sit, stew and wallow in my ego. smiley
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by qudusoyeleke: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
nice one but the picture did'nt move me
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by dalambusu(m): 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
That's the Bible says u have to b a child if want to enter heaven. Children are d most perfect creation of God. They bear no grudges against anyone, including those that maltreat them. Hit a child now and d next minute he runs towards you smiling. Be a child for once but never remain a child forever! God loves children and I love them too!!!!

14 Likes

Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by valariz: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
I'll be back
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by DirtyGold: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
It's not easy retaining that inner child when you experience so many though and turbulent situations. Try to connect with it and be calm anyway.

What's tha business?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? / He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.