Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,676 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Immediate Past Sports Minister, Bolaji Abdullahi Decamps To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Immediate Past Sports Minister, Bolaji Abdullahi Decamps To APC (707 Views)

PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. / Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari / Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immediate Past Sports Minister, Bolaji Abdullahi Decamps To APC by babawalexy(m): 11:11am On Jul 31, 2014
The immediate past Minister of Sports and Youth Development, Bolaji Abdullahi has dumped PDP for APC. Mr Abdullahi disclosed this while speaking with Journalists on Wednesday in Illorin.

“I have served both at the state and national level and I am convinced now that I should be more involved in contributing to solving problems, not just writing about them (problems) again and that is why I am now a full member of the APC”, he said.

Source: http://babawalexy..com/2014/07/immediate-past-sports-minister-bolaji.html

Re: Immediate Past Sports Minister, Bolaji Abdullahi Decamps To APC by aumeehn: 11:13am On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Immediate Past Sports Minister, Bolaji Abdullahi Decamps To APC by danot1030: 11:19am On Jul 31, 2014
It is clear that many in are just pdp not because they believe in its ideology but because it offers them the opportunity to partake sharing the national cake and ones they have their share they decamp to embrace their believe.
Re: Immediate Past Sports Minister, Bolaji Abdullahi Decamps To APC by PriceOfGarri(m): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2014
Good for him.
If he feels he's not wanted in pdp by Akpabio and co, that's his choice.

Am sure he'll be automatically loved so dearly by the internet Apc warriors. The same group that called him all sorts of names used to describe a failure when Nigeria failed to qualify for african nations cup in 2012.

That's d hypocrisy am talking about in my siggy.

1 Like

Re: Immediate Past Sports Minister, Bolaji Abdullahi Decamps To APC by dulaman: 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
the best sport minister ever
Re: Immediate Past Sports Minister, Bolaji Abdullahi Decamps To APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
Remove Power at the centre from PDP, It won't last a week as a party!

(1) (Reply)

Police Brutality At Toll RVSG Checkpoint VIDEO!!! / EBOLA: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan / Man Kills Mother Over Alleged Witchcraft In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.