Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Strange Behaviours At Atm Designated Points - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Strange Behaviours At Atm Designated Points (1190 Views)

Unusual Behaviours Of Women In Labour / Strange Sexual Behaviours Between Spouses In The Home. / 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Behaviours At Atm Designated Points by thankyouJesus(m): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2014
There are some behavious I just cant tolerate at Atm designated points.
I have never been this frustrated before at Atm designated points.
The (Atm) queue is something else, to make matter deteriorate I hate when people
1. Count dispensed money still standing in front of Atm.
2. Make numerous transactions e.g buying of cards, fund transfer, multiple withdrew, e.t.c.
3. Turned Atm points to business centre when making transactions e.g phone calls, greetings, e.t.c.
All these actions are unnecessary.
What do you hate in people behavious at Atm designated points?
cc lalasticlala
Re: Strange Behaviours At Atm Designated Points by Omexonomy: 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ur problems too much

3 Likes

Re: Strange Behaviours At Atm Designated Points by Ugojames(m): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
1: not knowing how to use the machine and not asking for help
2: counting dispensed cash while still standing in front of the ATM, if it won't pay u completely d machine won't dispense!!! grin
3: old freaked women, I was once harrased at an ATM point by an old lady saying I was pressing my phone too close to her, she said I wanted to use my fone to steal her funds! WTF?!!!! angry
4:Big bizness men, if u want to withdraw 100k use the bank, I don't feel the ATM should still be giving such a huge amount but with E-banking and E-payment not yet stable I can't complain much.

2 Likes

Re: Strange Behaviours At Atm Designated Points by thankyouJesus(m): 10:53am On Aug 01, 2014
what was I thinking before creating this thread?
Re: Strange Behaviours At Atm Designated Points by SAMBARRY: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
People giving the person dispensing cash their at m cards while still on the que because they are in a hurry and give the person that helped them to withdraw a token

2 Likes

Re: Strange Behaviours At Atm Designated Points by thankyouJesus(m): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2015
Omexonomy:
Ur problems too much
you don't understand
Re: Strange Behaviours At Atm Designated Points by thankyouJesus(m): 10:33am On Apr 09, 2015
Ugojames:
1: not knowing how to use the machine and not asking for help
2: counting dispensed cash while still standing in front of the ATM, if it won't pay u completely d machine won't dispense!!! grin
3: old freaked women, I was once harrased at an ATM point by an old lady saying I was pressing my phone too close to her, she said I wanted to use my fone to steal her funds! WTF?!!!! angry
4:Big bizness men, if u want to withdraw 100k use the bank, I don't feel the ATM should still be giving such a huge amount but with E-banking and E-payment not yet stable I can't complain much.
the no 3 got me opening my white teeth
Re: Strange Behaviours At Atm Designated Points by thankyouJesus(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2015
SAMBARRY:
People giving the person dispensing cash their at m cards while still on the que because they are in a hurry and give the person that helped them to withdraw a token
very annoying.
cc seun lalasticlala ishilove

(1) (Reply)

Eleven Steps To Recovering from An Extramarital Affair / Guys, is this possible? Can you do this? / Civil Wedding Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.