Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Police Explains Rise In Female Suicide Bombings In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Explains Rise In Female Suicide Bombings In Nigeria (853 Views)

Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta / FG Backtracks On December Deadline, Says Suicide Bombings May Continue / Oloolu Masquerade Arraigned In Court •oyo Police Explains Role In Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Explains Rise In Female Suicide Bombings In Nigeria by babawalexy(m): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
The Nigeria Police Force spokesperson Frank Mba has given an insight into the recent rise of female suicide bombers in Nigeria.

Addressing newsmen at the National Information Center yesterday, Mr Mba said Boko Haram men now use women because they raise fewer suspicions.
"If you have been following the trends of terrorism worldwide, you will understand that use of female suicide bombers is actually not totally new. It is actually a new trend in our own part of the world. The reasons why established international terrorist organizations go for female suicide bombers is clear. The major reason is that women raise fewer suspicions, particularly with security layers, and so they take advantage of the fact that women raise fewer suspicion to try to indoctrinate and recruit female suicide bombers. The suspicion even becomes much lesser if the woman in question is a minor and that explains why. In addition to that is the fact that by rules of engagement that we are cultured to, male security operatives are not allowed to frisk or search females but we are equally developing counter terrorism strategies to deal with that.” he said
He disclosed that more female police officers will now be stationed on roads and other places where stop-and-search exercises are being carried out.

Read more here: http://babawalexy..com/2014/07/police-explains-rise-in-female-suicide.html

Re: Police Explains Rise In Female Suicide Bombings In Nigeria by mencade5(m): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
let there be a ban for all hijabs in nigeria.

#mind you business, haters please dont quote me.

1 Like

Re: Police Explains Rise In Female Suicide Bombings In Nigeria by PointB: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
mencade5: let there be a ban for all hijabs in nigeria.

#mind you business, please dont quote me.

Why shouldn't I quote you? Especially when you have made a valid point!

I support joor!

4 Likes

Re: Police Explains Rise In Female Suicide Bombings In Nigeria by mencade5(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
PointB:

Why shouldn't I quote you? Especially when you have made a valid point!

I support joor!
hahaha...my brother...na those haters i write the thing for. No vex. Hw today na?

2 Likes

Re: Police Explains Rise In Female Suicide Bombings In Nigeria by PointB: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
mencade5: hahaha...my brother...na those haters i write the thing for. No vex. Hw today na?

I know them. Make you no fear them jare. Today dey fine my brother.

Carry go!
Re: Police Explains Rise In Female Suicide Bombings In Nigeria by Ahuitzotl: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
I like this trend,it is now easier to spot a potential bomber...
Re: Police Explains Rise In Female Suicide Bombings In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
This na stories

find a lasting solution to end this insult

godamit

(1) (Reply)

I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai / Submission Of 2014 National Conference Report / George W. Bush Doing The Ice Bucket Challenge (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.