Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally (16195 Views)

Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani / How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting / N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by Demdem(m): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
cyril10:

You like to call people fools sha.

I only call fools by their real names. No offence.

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by mu2sa2: 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
The rally was never meant to take place; everybody knows that even the thugs & terrorists from ND are scared stiff of boko haram. All the mock arrangements for a rally including security was a ruse meant to release humongous amounts of money for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by obailala(m): 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
Descartes:
Let's go by your ascertion, wink
Are you a Nigerian
If yes, then you are irredeemable by nature since every Nigerian is irredeemable angry
If no, your case is pathetic cool
I believe I reserve the rights to commit the fallacy of generalization in this case... I would be unfair to exclude myself in my submission (even though I know I am not included)

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by ooshinibos: 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
Descartes:
Since you are a Nigeria, it suffices to say that your irredeemable @bolded statements credited to you ' cos you're being controlled by emotions angry
Sal'ama leku cool

Really !!!!! typical , emotion is a great asset if used wisely , it helps to bring change , nigerians are emotionless and harden by nature .. thats why our learders have no emotion or morals ( because they come from the same culture of their citizens ) . by the way i was a Nigerian , i had to change my citizenship :-)

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by TellBlazer(m): 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
sabinaa: Rally today, tomorrow or next year GEJ all the way till 2019. no better contender anyway.
No better contender dear.Is high time all this grand fathers and great grand and great great grand fathers retire and give the youth a chance.

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by Descartes: 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
obailala:
I believe I reserve the rights to commit the fallacy of generalization in this case... I would be unfair to exclude myself in my submission (even though I know I am not included)
This is an International Forum cool
Next time remember to look before you leap. tongue
Thanks smiley
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
retepmurt: They wan share jonathan rices and kerosenes.Pls let me know the new date o.
grin grin
grin cheesy
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by Descartes: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
ooshinibos:

Really !!!!! typical , emotion is a great asset if used wisely , it helps to bring change , nigerians are emotionless and harden by nature .. thats why our learders have no emotion or morals ( because they come from the same culture of their citizens ) . by the way i was a Nigerian , i had to change my citizenship :-)
I can now see vividly why you made that senseless comment cool
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by Caseless: 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
Demdem: Only irredeemable fools still talk about the continuation of Egbere Jonathan in power.
looking forward to seeing the cordinator of transformation ambassador of Nigeria (TAN) and other fraudulent grps like this becoming a minister if this drunkard is not kicked out in 2015. Stealer oduah and orubebe were both highly rewarded with ministerial appointment for spearheading the neighbour-to-neighbour campaign prior to d 2011 general election.
Somebody must be eyeing a ministerial slot for organising this sham rally.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by Kalvan: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
Only failures support Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by Caseless: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
TellBlazer: No better contender dear.Is high time all this grand fathers and great grand and great great grand fathers retire and give the youth a chance.
the youths hav failed us e.g you, for being thoughtless, gej for being headless ,etc.

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
I am talking about impeachment and some pips are talking rally.

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by mustymatic(m): 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
God Save #Nigeria
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by yorke1: 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
GEJ till 2019 we stand!
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by mazeltov(m): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
grin grin i am neither a big fan of pdp/jonathan nor a fan of apc/buhari bt i just prefer to dance wt d known devil to an unknown angel...i would av loved to vote for apc bt dat ''buhari'' of a thing wl nt make me to vote fr apc...lets see whether uncle jona wld change
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by coolib: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
[center]LEKKI CITY INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE[/size][size=8pt]
CO-EDUCATIONAL DAY / BOARDING

Plot 20, Block 67, Dele Adedeji Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Tel (0) 8064911070, (0) 802284 3466
Email: info@lcicnigeria.com Website: www.lcicnigeria.com [/center]

PRESENT

2014 SAT PROGAMME

OCTOBER 7TH SAT TEST
Monday 14th july - Friday 3rd october

NOVEMBER 1ST SAT TEST
Monday 11th August - Friday 31st October

DECEMBER 6TH SAT TEST
monday 15th September - Friday 5th December

Register now for:
TOEFL
SAT I & II,
GRE,
GMAT,
IELTS AND
IGCSE
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by Kalvan: 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
It's Buhari or no one.

Haters can go and die.
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by just9Girian: 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
Good idea for it would brought more harm than good
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by feedthenation(m): 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
Instead of the 1million-man rally match, we should be having some revolution match across the nation against our politicians who are known for their idleness.
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by authority2006(m): 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hungry youth. Instead of them to fight for employment, they are in Abuja just to receive crumps.
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by maweblog: 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
Win 20k Every Month
This is a great opportunity for you to win 20k every month. All you need to do is be a constant reader of www.mawenews.com and most importantly alway drop comment on every post with your name or anytin to identify you.Every Month End we Give Out 20k to the most frequent comment. if you think its not real just start by trying today, trust me u will never regret it.
get entertainment <gist < Gossips and lot more on www.mawenews.com
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by maweblog: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
Win 20k Every Month
This is a vveery great opportunity for you to win 20k every month. All you need to do is be a constant reader of www.mawenews.com and most importantly alway drop comment on every post with your name or anytin to identify you.Every Month End we Give Out 20k to the most frequent comment. if you think its not real just start by trying today, trust me u will never regret it.
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by cirmuell(m): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
psychologist: Uncle joh till Tinubu deflect to pdp grin
deflect ko, ricochet ni.

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by TellBlazer(m): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
caseless: the youths hav failed us e.g you, for being thoughtless, gej for being headless ,etc.
You see how stupid and idoitic you are?I know you are a failure because you should know that a man is more active and productive in his youthful age but going by your thought pattern,you are a curse and a disgrace to your family.Is people like you who does not want move forward and don't want other people to move forward because of your ideaology of let's kill him.If people like Newton,Micheal faraday,Williams brothers etc were killed,wil you hv heard Electricity,Aeroplane,television,radio and the likes....Dead foool
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by Freest(m): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
maweblog: Win 20k Every Month
This is a vveery great opportunity for you to win 20k every month. All you need to do is be a constant reader of www.mawenews.com and most importantly alway drop comment on every post with your name or anytin to identify you.Every Month End we Give Out 20k to the most frequent comment. if you think its not real just start by trying today, trust me u will never regret it.
Shut ur pothole called a mouth... With all dis useless and clueless jobless fraudulent actions u idiots rub people of their precious time and money. If i catch any of una ehn!!! I wee kee u!

2 Likes

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by ooshinibos: 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
Descartes:
I can now see vividly why you made that senseless comment cool
u see what i mean ...YOU cant even recognised sense what it stares you in the face ( you have killed all the leaders that might have solve the nigerian genetic problems ) , if i was speaking evil or how to share money or get a visa , i guess you will be interested , you a typical religious Nigerian ..by the way am working on a plan to get rid of the evil that has plague the country from citizens to leaders , total wipe out :-) ..the Ghanaian way

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by Descartes: 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
ooshinibos:
u see what i mean ...YOU cant even recognised sense what it stares you in the face ( you have killed all the leaders that might have solve the nigerian genetic problems ) , if i was speaking evil or how to share money or get a visa , i guess you will be interested , you a typical religious Nigerian .. by the way am working on a plan to get rid of the evil that has plague the country from citizens to leaders , total wipe out :-) ..the Ghanaian way
Do you know that this site is sensored
You should be careful with what you post here especially in this Terrorism era 'cos they might be used against you if your IP is tracked. angry
I pray you will learn how to make logical arguments without been control by emotions. tongue
Thanks. cool
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by Caseless: 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
TellBlazer: [s]You see how stupid and idoitic you are?I know you are a failure because you should know that a man is more active and productive in his youthful age but going by your thought pattern,you are a curse and a disgrace to your family.Is people like you who does not want move forward and don't want other people to move forward because of your ideaology of let's kill him.If people like Newton,Micheal faraday,Williams brothers etc were killed,wil you hv heard Electricity,Aeroplane,television,radio and the likes....Dead foool[/s]
another thoughtless post!

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by nagoma(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
ooshinibos:

It's genetic. You are the same it's in your blood. You may only contaminate your 'new country."
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by TellBlazer(m): 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
caseless: another thoughtless post!
Gej till 2019 if you don't like it go and hug transformer.Fool
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by free2ryhme: 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
Canme4u: I was here.

Na obito u dey go or u Come sign condelence ? Abeg bros who die undecided
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by RebelLeader15(m): 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
nagoma:

There are many that have no shoes.
For they shall match barefooted in front of President Jonathan who will later set up a 10man committee to look into the matter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Death Sentences Commuted To 10 Years Imprisonment / Attahiru Bafarawa Gives N30million Traders Over The Recent Fire Incident / Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.