Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Nigerians And Fitness Exercise - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerians And Fitness Exercise (481 Views)

Pictures Of Me, Using A First Class Gym And Fitness Studio In Berlin, Germany. / Fitness Exercise / Nigerians And Paracetamol Consumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Fitness Exercise by KingsleyAni1993(m): 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
Why is it that most, Nigerians live very unhealthy lives, filled with fatty foods, alcohol, cigars, no exercises The average Nigerian cannot exercise three times a week for half an hour. I worked once as a fitness expert in a gym and most of those who can there to work out were only interested in seeing their weight loss. Once a change occurs, they never return. Why must you work out? And please forget that fitness freaks like me please tell me your weekly fitness routines. Thanks.
Re: Nigerians And Fitness Exercise by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
I lift weights 3 times a week... trying to get a muscular upper body before I focus on my legs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuIZdoJY50g
Re: Nigerians And Fitness Exercise by KingsleyAni1993(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
My dear, you're really trying. But you MUST still add cardiovascular exercise to it an some core stomach routines, else you won't like the final outcome. Try to run twice or thrice a week. And do other exercises. Peace.

(1) (Reply)

#ebola: South Korea Bars Nigerians From Varsity Confab / Breaking News :another Nurse Died Of Ebola / BREAKING: Lagos Records 5 New Suspected Ebola Cases -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.