Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

"President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks (3038 Views)

I Am Not Jonathan’s Creation – Asari Dokubo Speaks On Presidential Election / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by gbolakpine(m): 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
Asari turned on his own man calling him Big Coward, not even a small or ordinary coward, Big One simply because President Jonthan said Nigeria would have boiled if Gen. Buhari had been killed in the Kaduna bomb blast.

The Ex Militant, Asari said he is not happy that Jonathan should say such a thing when there are many Nigerians who are killed by the day by the dreaded Islamic insurgent group, Boko Haram, wondering why Nigeria would be at war just because Buhari is involved.

Describing the President’s comment as unnecessary, Asari who has always supported the President's rule and has even vowed to wage a war if Jonathan fails to be re-elected next year, stated that placing the life of one Nigerian above the over 15,000 persons who have died through Boko Haram bomb attacks is very wrong and cowardly.

Hear the angry Asari Dokubo:

"I do not work for Jonathan. What the President said was wrong. The life of Buhari is not more important than 87 people that died in that blast and the 0ver 15,000 souls that have been wasted by Boko Haram."

"It is unfortunate that the President made such a statement. I wonder why the President will be promoting one person above other Nigerians."

"That statement from the President was very unfortunate. It is an act of cowardice for him to have said that. I still insist that he should not have made such a statement."

Do you agree with him?

http://www.kongegist.com/2014/07/ouch-president-jonathan-is-big-coward.html?m=0

4 Likes

Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by Descartes: 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by Descartes: 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
"The Ex Militant, Asari said he is not happy that Jonathan should say such a thing when there are many Nigerians who are killed by the day by the dreaded Islamic insurgent group, Boko Haram, wondering why Nigeria would be at war just because Buhari is involved.—Asiri Dokubo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by eph12(m): 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
Everyone know this

4 Likes

Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by psucc(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
Big coward like orobo size or. . .

6 Likes

Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
thats not new, everybody knows that he is the master failure.

8 Likes

Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by AsSabirin(m): 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
I guess it just got the extent that tryning to cover his behind and justify his ways is impossible.
The truth must come out some day. Nothing stays hidden forever.

1 Like

Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by Nctrice(m): 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
I agree with Asari, but I guess the President was just doing his Job! Remember during the Open Letter session when he blamed OBJ for not acting when his life was threatened while he was the Deputy Gov of Bayelsa state!
Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by Sunofgod(m): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
Bloggers. . . . .
Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
I guess that makes this thread supporter of APC playground grin

3 Likes

Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by JEITO: 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
He said the statement made was wrong and cowardly not that the President is a coward.

I mean even a wise king solomon made some wrong decisions in his administration.

But the title off this thread doesn't surprise me after all, what do you expect from a supporter of APC other than mockery of the president?

4 Likes

Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by ba7man(m): 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
Asari Dokubo Aka "Alariwo of Niger Delta".
Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by Plus10(m): 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
Jajanweeds posting rubbish since 15th century BC. grin

3 Likes

Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by rattlesnake(m): 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
There is a lizard in the man brain

1 Like

Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by suwailad(f): 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
Yeah gej is a coward,everyone knows that but that aint what the baboon asari said.

2 Likes

Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
I hope this thread does not make fp, people should start ignoring this guy and eventually he would just shut up.

Nigeria would have been in deep civil war by now if Buhari had died. First northerners killing non-northern residents then southerners retaliating in the south and notherners standing their ground in the south. Eventually, it would have deteriorated to a religious war and that would have been the end of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
Bloggers are giving this ediot too much attention he's seeking
Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
Plus10: Jajanweeds posting rubbish since 15th century BC. grin

what the what has this got to do with "the supporters of APC"? Are you a fockingg moronn?

2 Likes

Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by 0rlando0woh: 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
Jonathan is not Yoruba
Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by Plus10(m): 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
kolawaxxy:

what the what has this got to do with "the supporters of APC"? Are you a fockingg moronn?
Go get a life...
Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
Plus10:
Go get a life...
your brain needs to be exfoliated.

2 Likes

Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by GovWahala: 12:17am On Aug 01, 2014
Janjaweedian Apc are synonymous to lies.
That he said the presidents statement is cowardice does not mean the president is a "big coward" . Very useless OP.

3 Likes

Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by Sloan: 2:50am On Aug 01, 2014
GEJ ar.selickers are yet to descend on their Asari Dokumo?? LWTMB !!! grin grin grin If this was from the North or West, imagine they will be falling over themselves to earn their pittance! Bloody cowardly losers...!

3 Likes

Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by condralbede(m): 3:45am On Aug 01, 2014
Asari dokubo is no nonsense man.
Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by Segadem(m): 3:56am On Aug 01, 2014
he's entitled to his opinion
But a life is a life and a soul is a soul.

1 Like

Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by danot1030: 5:21am On Aug 01, 2014
Asari Dokubo is a lunatic, PERIOD.
Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by EmmaOgbu(m): 6:34am On Aug 01, 2014
Big mouth again
Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by koikoi2(m): 7:08am On Aug 01, 2014
OP, stop misleading people, change ur topic.
Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by oloyedayo(m): 7:15am On Aug 01, 2014
The fact that Dokubo does not support GEJ statement doesn't make him a coward. I know for sure that our president is wiser than the ex militant and in my own observation, I can say that Dokubo has no knowledge of our senseless northerner if not he wouldn't have question GEJ statement.

1 Like

Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by snadguy007(m): 7:28am On Aug 01, 2014
oloyedayo: The fact that Dokubo does not support GEJ statement doesn't make him a coward. I know for sure that our president is wiser than the ex militant and in my own observation, I can say that Dokubo has no knowledge of our senseless northerner if not he wouldn't have question GEJ statement.
Did you mean Goodluck Jonathan ??
Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by DaBullIT(m): 7:34am On Aug 01, 2014
Shoooooooo, how many month money Jonathan dey owe dokubo wey im dey talk like so ? like 4 moons ago, Dokubo promise say him go pieces Nigeria if Jonathan no win / race for second term , now he come dey talk say him no work for Jona ? which level na ? the same Dokubo wey collect kishi from Jona, Same Dokubo wey Jona use im giant of africa status take remove all money laundering charges from him head for Niger republic ? the same Dokubo wey talk say all the bombs na fireworks say he no real ? the same Dokubo wey talk say No girl miss ? as him don talk say no bomb explode and no girls dey miss , i expect make him talk say nothing do Buhari say na film trick, wetin i dey read so be like say he believe say bomb / attempted assassination dey real

ASARI DOKUBO , WHICH SIDE YOU DEY FIGHT FOR ?
Re: "President Jonathan Is A Big Coward" - Asari Dokubo Speaks by DaBullIT(m): 7:45am On Aug 01, 2014
gbolakpine: Asari turned on his own man calling him Big Coward, not even a small or ordinary coward, Big One simply because President Jonthan said Nigeria would have boiled if Gen. Buhari had been killed in the Kaduna bomb blast.

The Ex Militant, Asari said he is not happy that Jonathan should say such a thing when there are many Nigerians who are killed by the day by the dreaded Islamic insurgent group, Boko Haram, wondering why Nigeria would be at war just because Buhari is involved.

Describing the President’s comment as unnecessary, Asari who has always supported the President's rule and has even vowed to wage a war if Jonathan fails to be re-elected next year, stated that placing the life of one Nigerian above the over 15,000 persons who have died through Boko Haram bomb attacks is very wrong and cowardly.

Hear the angry Asari Dokubo:

"I do not work for Jonathan. What the President said was wrong. The life of Buhari is not more important than 87 people that died in that blast and the 0ver 15,000 souls that have been wasted by Boko Haram."

"It is unfortunate that the President made such a statement. I wonder why the President will be promoting one person above other Nigerians."

"That statement from the President was very unfortunate. It is an act of cowardice for him to have said that. I still insist that he should not have made such a statement."

Do you agree with him?

http://www.kongegist.com/2014/07/ouch-president-jonathan-is-big-coward.html?m=0

Buhari dies , there'll be finger pointing among politicians, Boko Haram intensifies their bombings and maybe even spread the campaign further in vengeance next stage would be assassinations and counter assassinations among politicians, until they kill someone holding a sensitive position, then it changes from PDP Vs APC to Christian Vs Muslims, they kill someone sensitive again, the we no go gree orientation sets in again and then it turns to Igbo Vs Hausa Vs Yoruba , Then MEND , Niger Delta wants a republic, then Bokoharam declares itself an Islamic republic , it'll be chaos,

No one life is above the others, Jona has not exactly been the president that sympathizes with numbers or even take actions against it , and even though the statement attributed to Jona is short and precise, It is pregnant with meanings, Asari can go suck a cock for all i care , and it doesn't mean i support GEJ , im just saying his statement means a lot more than the literal translation

(1) (2) (Reply)

At Last! Thank Goodness Singer 9ice Has Finally Corrected His Very BIG Mistake / Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) / Accept Gay Rigth, And We Will Help You Fight Boko Haram - USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.