Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Woman Touches Pastor's Joystick During Service - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Touches Pastor's Joystick During Service (635 Views)

Man Touches High Tension Wires Without Gloves In Lagos / Driver Electrocuted At Jakande Estate As Trailer Touches High Tension Wire / Desperate Woman Touches Pastor’s ‘pen1s’ During Church Service [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Touches Pastor's Joystick During Service by pedrojustice: 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
Wonders shall never end! According to Report Ghana News, this Pastor was preaching to his congregation on a Sunday morning then he ask people with health problems to stand up and come close to touch a specific place on his body for healing. While everyone was touching the Pastor’s head, shoes and shoulder; this woman, a Bishop of same congregation decided to hold the pastor’s privates for healing.
The Pastor ask why she hold his privates and the woman responded that, “her husband penis is not working anymore so she believes when she hold the Pastor’s penis, her husband’s thing would be healed.” 
On hearing what the female Bishop said, then the pastor shouted, hallelujah somebody. But can anyone blame the lady, wasn’t she obeying the Pastor's instruction to torch anywhere for healing
http://www.360topgist.com/2014/07/woman-touches-pastors-manhood-during.html?m=1

Re: Woman Touches Pastor's Joystick During Service by otipoju(m): 12:59am On Aug 01, 2014
if it were not for pictures, I for no believe. But if the woman holds on for too long minutes, my mind tells me the third leg may be activated.

(1) (Reply)

What President Obama Did After Speech On ISIS Terrorist Group / Housemaid Washing Madam's Pants And Oga's Inners / To Seun's Rescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.