Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Employee Of Gen. Theophilus Danjuma Defrauds Him Of N2billion - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Employee Of Gen. Theophilus Danjuma Defrauds Him Of N2billion (638 Views)

How Jumia Nigeria Defrauds Its Customers / Printing And Minting Company Employee Arrested With Fake Currency / How MTN Defrauds Nigerians Through Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Employee Of Gen. Theophilus Danjuma Defrauds Him Of N2billion by chijokz(m): 6:39am On Sep 01, 2014
An employee of former Defence Minister, Gen Theophilus Danjum rtd, Manasseh Zorto is said to be currently on the run after allegedly defrauding his boss of about N2billion.

Zorto, who was to be arraigned before a Federal High Court in Lagos by the Special Fraud Unit (SFU) wasn't in court when his case was called up yesterday August 29th.

The counsel representing the SFU, Chief Godwin Obla (SAN) told the trial judge, Okon Abang that the police was still in pursuit of the accused.

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/08/employee-of-gen-theophilus-danjuma.html

After reading the above, my first reaction was WOW! I used to read similar stories about employee stealing in 'Millions', but now it's in 'Billions'.
I guess it's his own share of the 'National Cake'..
Re: Employee Of Gen. Theophilus Danjuma Defrauds Him Of N2billion by pussygotlips: 6:43am On Sep 01, 2014
Carry on, nothing do you

(1) (Reply)

Face Of A Killer? Scientist Claims DNA Reveals Jack The Ripper's Identity. / Lawyers Agree, Disagree To ‘death Sentence’ On Soldiers. / October 12th: Happy Birthday To Us On Nairaland & Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.