Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

This Pretty Angel Needs Our Help On Kidney Transplant. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Pretty Angel Needs Our Help On Kidney Transplant. (1052 Views)

10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage / Why Do Kidney Transplant Abroad When It Can Done In Nigeria? / Nigeria Has 7 Hospitals For Kidney Transplant- Health Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Pretty Angel Needs Our Help On Kidney Transplant. by ManTiger(m): 11:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
I saw this on my facebook page some minute ago, though i don't want to be the one to post this because people changes for good/bad.
I knew the lady briefly when i had to re-sit for a course, she was taking the course as a freshman then,(SSC 201). I don't know, can't say what transpire to her predicament but i belief we have a care group who will actually check this up.

Effort to get a direct link through some of her friends has prove abortive, has they refused to give any detail.

Yomade Balogun, a graduate of Sociology and Anthropology from Obafemi Awolowo University has been diagnosed with kidney failure and is in critical condition. We need N8.5 million to run a kidney transplant for her and that has to be done as soon as possible. Pls contact us if you know individuals (philanthropists,politicians,entertainment celebrities,e.t.c.) who can help #SaveYomade, It'll be highly appreciated. Also,your donations no matter how little, will go a very long way. It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do little — do what you can. Pls pay to Balogun Yomade Yewande. Diamond bank: 0051136447GTB: 0130520176,Zenith: 2084974783. Please, join us in prayers as well, even with money, we still need prayers for a successful surgery.Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of a man's help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it. For, remember, you don't live in a world all by yourself. Your brothers are here too and you are your brother's keeper. For more info,pls contact: Bimpe: 08052562404 Adeolu: 07036345534 Kemi: 0816 170 4065 God bless & reward us all abundantly Kindly reBC...

Her facebook page https://www.facebook.com/mahdey22

Re: This Pretty Angel Needs Our Help On Kidney Transplant. by ManTiger(m): 12:04am On Aug 01, 2014
@Yomade, I joined my belief with that of many others that you will not die in this Predicament IJN (Amen).

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Angel Needs Our Help On Kidney Transplant. by Opoki(m): 12:39am On Aug 01, 2014
I'm even short of word, the babe fine shaar, she come resemble Tiwa Savage.

None of the numbers are going? No preliminary diagnostics info available about her?

I believe the media attention will come to her rescue.

I'm Trusting Almighty Allah that his case will be another testimony Isha Allahu (Ameen).
Re: This Pretty Angel Needs Our Help On Kidney Transplant. by macsika: 1:32am On Aug 01, 2014
I just want to know how true this is before i donate, i don't wanna be a victim of any scam.

(1) (Reply)

Convulsion In Infants (the Myths And Facts) And How To Handle It. / Please Lets Save A Soul!!! EBOLA ALREADY HAS A CURE AND SOMEONE CLOSE NEEDS IT! / Please House, What Could Be The Cause Of Urinating Frequently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.