Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Is This Parental Love To A Child Or Pure Wickedness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Parental Love To A Child Or Pure Wickedness (889 Views)

Gender-induced Parental Love. What's Your Take? / Is Low Self Esteem A Result Of Parental Upbringing Or Personality? / Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Parental Love To A Child Or Pure Wickedness by Mabaleosi(m): 5:27am On Aug 01, 2014
What's your opinion on tribal marks on children? Don't you think it's a human rights' abuse? Isn't it better for a person to decide whether or not to have these marks on when he's grown up? Let stir this campaign and stop child abuse

Re: Is This Parental Love To A Child Or Pure Wickedness by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
evil in plain sight and act angry

i can't imagine the agonising pain the baby is going through cry
Re: Is This Parental Love To A Child Or Pure Wickedness by bennyrazz: 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
seriously we are all forgetting our heritage. Kudos to the parents that gave their child this kind of tribal marks, it goes along way to show that they are protecting their culture and tradition. Those days you could easily recognize my yoruba brothers from whichever village there are from cheesy you could recognize my fulani, Hausa brothers and those from the middle-belt i.e Kogi and the Gbagi people. My Ibo brothers are not left out if that is what you are thinking tongue The instant you see anyone those days, you automatically know which part of the country the person is from without ask questions. Once more, Kudos to the parent of the child
Re: Is This Parental Love To A Child Or Pure Wickedness by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
bennyrazz: seriously we are all forgetting our heritage. Kudos to the parents that gave their child this kind of tribal marks, it goes along way to show that they are protecting their culture and tradition. Those days you could easily recognize my yoruba brothers from whichever village there are from cheesy you could recognize my fulani, Hausa brothers and those from the middle-belt i.e Kogi and the Gbagi people. My Ibo brothers are not left out if that is what you are thinking tongue The instant you see anyone those days, you automatically know which part of the country the person is from without ask questions. Once more, Kudos to the parent of the child

And why do people have to see where you come from in your face?
Re: Is This Parental Love To A Child Or Pure Wickedness by bennyrazz: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
carefreewannabe:

And why do people have to see where you come from in your face?
so that you can know the good, bad, terrible, wicked, kind, gentle, cunny, local and a host of others
Re: Is This Parental Love To A Child Or Pure Wickedness by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
bennyrazz: so that you can know the good, bad, terrible, wicked, kind, gentle, cunny, local and a host of others

In other words, to prejudge a human being by looking at them. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Parental Love To A Child Or Pure Wickedness by bennyrazz: 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
carefreewannabe:

In other words, to prejudge a human being by looking at them. undecided undecided undecided
yes grin it runs in the genes
Re: Is This Parental Love To A Child Or Pure Wickedness by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
bennyrazz: yes grin it runs in the genes

I take it as a joke.
Re: Is This Parental Love To A Child Or Pure Wickedness by bennyrazz: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I take it as a joke.
why
Re: Is This Parental Love To A Child Or Pure Wickedness by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
bennyrazz: why

Forget it.

(1) (Reply)

Copy Copy Life / Ten Things You Won't Find in A Godly Marraige / Who Will Be Your Next-of-kin In This Circumstance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.