Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Nigerians And Nl's Will Boko Haram Bomb Any Mosque Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians And Nl's Will Boko Haram Bomb Any Mosque Today? (399 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) / Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe / Police Foils Boko Haram's Bomb Sallah Gifts In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Nl's Will Boko Haram Bomb Any Mosque Today? by TRUTHTELA: 9:02am On Aug 01, 2014
There's this propaganda going on, of how BH, has killed more Moslems and BH, targets everyone.

No, and No, Boko HARAMS primary target are Christians and southerners. They bomb sabon gari, bomb churches, kill Christians, and will go and massacre indigenous Christians in the north.

I hope I'm right, Friday, is a very important day of worship for Moslems in Nigeria, and today is Friday, Boko haram will NEVER bomb any mosque, from Abuja, -maidugiri - Kano - jos, etc, these mosques will be filled to the brim and Moslems will pray peacefully and go home.

I guess their bombs don't work on Fridays ( only on Sundays and in Christian businesses and villages ).

Every nairalander, should watch out for this space, it will serve as a TRACKER of how these bombs only target the " infidels " BOMBS & SUICIDE BOMBERS HAVE BEEN RAINING LIKE WATER THROUGHT THIS WEEK, BUT MOSLEMS AND THEIR MOSQUE ARE UNTOUCHABLE.

The evil that men do, LIVES WITH THEM. THE EVIL THAT MEN DO, LIVES WITH THEM

# WeAreWatchingThemToday #NoMosqueWillBeBombed

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Lacks The Political Will To Destroy Boko Haram – Atiku / Where Are We Going, My Fellow Nigerians? / Let Me Print Your Campaign Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.