Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

A Thread For "Last Born" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For "Last Born" (4730 Views)

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being A 'last Born' In A Family? / When Last Born Husband Is Married To The First Born Wife, / What Are The Benefits And The Challenges Of Being The First Or Last Born. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For "Last Born" by floragregs(f): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2014
Hello people! This is for my fellow last born. People say we love to be pampered and we behave childish too. Some say we are rude and spoiled and stubborn too. Well, I think we are special. We came out of the womb and shut the door! tongue ,yes we are special people! Let's meet here and talk about the fun of being the last born of our parents. Let's share our challenges too. I am the last of 9 and loving it! But sometimes if I want to contribute in a family talk they just shut me up and say "common, what do u know?" so painful. N:B. If u nor be last born I nor wan see ur leg for here o!

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by 1stola: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2014
[quote author=floragregs]

just in case this thing flora gets to fp
ftc

1 Like

Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by bellong: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2014
They still shut you down at this your age?

You need to develop communication skills that command attention.

Between, I am a distant last born but none of my elder ones can shut me down.
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by farano(f): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2014
Lolz
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by floragregs(f): 10:10am On Aug 01, 2014
bellong: They still shut you down at this your age?

You need to develop communication skills that command attention.

Between, I am a distant last born but none of my elder ones can shut me down.
my dear they still shut me down ooo, they are wayyyyyyyy older than I am. Mumsy had me when she wasn't expecting, so my siblings are like uncles and aunties to me. Shut up is shut up oo.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by floragregs(f): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2014
When I was younger, my older ones used to send their requests to daddy through me and it worked for them everytime. I remember back in the days when we had black and white TV, my elder ones wanted my dad to buy colored TV but they couldn't tell him directly (popsy strict to them no be small) so they sent me and booom! Daddy got the coloured TV the next 3days! They still send me to talk to my dad till date. Sometimes my mum would say "go and tell your dad about this and that u knw he listens to you". I just love being the last baby! grin

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2014
floragregs: Hello people! This is for my fellow last born. People say we love to be pampered and we behave childish too. Some say we are rude and spoiled and stubborn too. Well, I think we are special. We came out of the womb and shut the door! tongue ,yes we are special people! Let's meet here and talk about the fun of being the last born of our parents. Let's share our challenges too. I am the last of 9 and loving it! But sometimes if I want to contribute in a family talk they just shut me up and say "common, what do u know?" so painful. N:B. If u nor be last born I nor wan see ur leg for here o!
mtchew!
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by barackodam: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2014
I be first born
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by floragregs(f): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: mtchew!
sadist how are you? Have u eaten this morning? See as ur body dey site u like pop corn!

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by floragregs(f): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2014
barackodam: I be first born
Ehen? Wetin u come dey find for here? Didn't u read the warning? U are welcome sha
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2014
floragregs: sadist how are you? Have u eaten this morning? See as ur body dey site u like pop corn!
My Dr has warned me to curtail sugar intake.

Last Bullet

You get vegtable soup?
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by floragregs(f): 11:25am On Aug 01, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
My Dr has warned me to curtail sugar intake.

Last Bullet

You get vegtable soup?
don't derail this thread please! Thank you!
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by egopersonified(f): 11:42am On Aug 01, 2014
I pity you all on this thread claiming last born, you will just come home one day and see your mum heavily pregnant, then, your eye go clear.

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by dyttt: 11:42am On Aug 01, 2014
last born and the only daughter
i was spoilt and also brought up harsh ways
mum didnt even make feel last borns are extra pampered
she whooped my asssss real hard when i go wrong
she made me who i am today
love u mama

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2014
floragregs: don't derail this thread please! Thank you!
What if I choose to derail the thread?
What ll you do?
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by SAMBARRY: 11:53am On Aug 01, 2014
Lol well am not the last born but my mom pampered our last born . she doesn't like anyone sending him on errands those days when she's around but when she's not around, he hear am.if I say lagbaja within 2 seconds I will hear a resounding ma.oya go and buy me xyz.them no born am well not to go.na only when mummy dey house he dey get liver cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by barackodam: 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
floragregs: Ehen? Wetin u come dey find for here? Didn't u read the warning? U are welcome sha

smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hellllloooooooooo grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by floragregs(f): 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
egopersonified: I pity you all on this thread claiming last born, you will just come home one day and see your mum heavily pregnant, then, your eye go clear.
lol. That was how my siblings felt when momma had me! But i'm the certified last born now because she done hit menopause Tey Tey. Lol
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by bellong: 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
floragregs: my dear they still shut me down ooo, they are wayyyyyyyy older than I am. Mumsy had me when she wasn't expecting, so my siblings are like uncles and aunties to me. Shut up is shut up oo.

What is the age difference between you guys and how old are you?
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by Mamaflex(f): 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
I'm last born married with kids and still enjoyin my last bornism cos my siblings stil spoils me with gifts and pampering. kiss

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by kenny987(f): 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Last born no easy o! Last of 5 talking...lol

1 Like

Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by kevinhacker(m): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
in case it makes fp
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by floragregs(f): 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
bellong:

What is the age difference between you guys and how old are you?
wtf! U wan gimmi job? See interview. Just share ur story and leave matter for matias jor

1 Like

Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by bellong: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
floragregs: wtf! U wan gimmi job? See interview. Just share ur story and leave matter for matias jor

Ok... I understand why they shut you up. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by floragregs(f): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
bellong:

Ok... I understand why they shut you up. cheesy
yea whatever! I dunno abt u but I respect my elders that's all I can tell u.
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by Lumpyy(f): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
Yes ooooo...i did a lot of ofofo while we wia kids so my 2siblings beg me whenever de did sometn bad so i wnt tell our parents. grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by bellong: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
floragregs: yea whatever! I dunno abt u but I respect my elders that's all I can tell u.

Thank you.... I disrespect my elders a lot. I have learnt a good lesson from you. Now, I will start to respect my elders.... cheesy grin wink

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
Signing in....

Will share my experience when I feel like typing.....
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by Xsenga(f): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
AYAM COMING.
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by Pavore9: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
Last born things, l am not one but most last born tend to be stubborn....dem go find trouble and run to hide behind mumsy for protection!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
lol, lastbborn and only girl, pampering tinz though I didnt allow it enter my head, even after marriage, mama go still send plenty foodstuff and stew, father go still send cash too... though my hubby and I had good jobs, its sweet to be last born jare...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

30 Years Old Man With A Rare Baby Face, Image / Will I Regret My Decision Later On In Life? / Im Married But In Love With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.