Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,487 members, 7,770,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:03 AM

When Last Born Husband Is Married To The First Born Wife, - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Last Born Husband Is Married To The First Born Wife, (3821 Views)

A Thread For "Last Born" / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being A 'last Born' In A Family? / What Are The Benefits And The Challenges Of Being The First Or Last Born. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Born Husband Is Married To The First Born Wife, by chopmonee: 10:25am On Jan 01, 2010
Hpappy new year to good people of Niger, I really thank Seun and his team members for putting up this forum, my appeal is for people of niger to take this forum in a serious way and talk responsily when a quetion is been raized etc
Lats make good use of what we have because i for one dont like people tellig me that i am not listed or i am not acepted

Now my question is for the house to wise me up about the benefit and the non benefit of a last born (husband) being married to the firstborn the wife.

This is my year of abbundance and i am already reaping the fruit, lets us talk responsibly.
Re: When Last Born Husband Is Married To The First Born Wife, by tallgal(f): 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2010
Do you love this man? If so it won't matter. There might be an attraction because you are used to taking care of siblings and will automatically do the same to him, and he might be used to being taken care of. But at long as you are both reasonable towards each other, there should not be a problem.

1 Like

Re: When Last Born Husband Is Married To The First Born Wife, by Mannylex(m): 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2010
There's no problem about that, by the way are u older than him, if u are the first born and he's the last born does not have anything to do with your age and hasn't got anything to do with love. Let love lead the way.

1 Like

Re: When Last Born Husband Is Married To The First Born Wife, by chopmonee: 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2010
I have to thank you all for the post, I just want to let everyone out there to know that Nigerians are one of the best people on earth, emagine the diverse of languages, we still leave in Harmony, we are law abiding too, only if we could caution our-self and make proper use of the technology and learn, we will be on our way to the top, imagine the Indians where they were with the technology they have moved to the nest level, we have potentials, let good people that understand the technology/terminology come up with good posting even Bros Seun and his team should help out in this matter.

Now to the question ask the husband in this matter is the last born and older married to the fist born, the wife

Thanks, now things are getting better and we at least are changing, we are verry good that why they are jelous, let us put our acts together and hit the mack, we are the feature leaders

ML
Re: When Last Born Husband Is Married To The First Born Wife, by mamagee3(f): 12:15am On Jan 02, 2010
Good for them! cheesy cheesy
Re: When Last Born Husband Is Married To The First Born Wife, by N101: 2:04am On Jan 02, 2010
@ poster

I'd recommend "The New Birth Order Book" by Kevin Leman, it explains why first-born, only children, middle-born and last-born have the characteristics they do.  It also mentions the best suited birth orders, and I have to say that according to him, first born & last born are a good match.

Once you read it you will be able to identify yourself in it and realise that where you are born in your family very much shapes you and influences  your behaviour.  Next to gender, it does make sense!  I know a first born wife married to a last born husband, it works for them because they're weaknesses and strengths compliment each other.

All the best in your marriage.
Re: When Last Born Husband Is Married To The First Born Wife, by tpiar: 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
not sure first born and last born can be called "a good match", however, doesn't mean the union wont work.

(1) (Reply)

If U're In A Relationship, Married Or None, Read This. U'll Know Why At The End. / Good Crèche Wanted Around VI, Lekki, Lagos Island / 9 Types Of 'Flexible Sex' You Can Have With Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.