Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

What Is Happening To The Men At The Commonwealth Games? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Is Happening To The Men At The Commonwealth Games? (482 Views)

Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! / C N N :: Third Nigerian Fails Commonwealth Games Drugs Test / Nigerian Has Won The First Gold Of The 2010 Commonwealth Games In Delhi - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening To The Men At The Commonwealth Games? by nerodenero: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2014
They say what a Man can do,a woman can do better and this has proved positive so far.The ladies have been awesome and with their performance so far,it looks certain that we can beat the performance of the last Commonwealth.

Again,I think the men are just there to give encouragement to the ladies and nothing more but I think they should do more.The game ends on the 3rd August, 2014 and the men have until Sunday to redeem their image.

We need the male athletes to show up.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To The Men At The Commonwealth Games? by Omexonomy: 11:50am On Aug 01, 2014
Most of the ladies representing nigeria are strong withces.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To The Men At The Commonwealth Games? by nerodenero: 11:57am On Aug 01, 2014
Chika Amalaha's B Sample tested positive

(1) (Reply)

Howard Webb Retires From Refreeing / It Is Declared By Me, Arsenal Will Win The Champions league / Get Your New Nadal Tennis Racquet Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.