Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Howard Webb Retires From Refreeing - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Howard Webb Retires From Refreeing (483 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team / Howard Webb Retires From Refereeing After 25 Years / Why Howard Webb?is He The Best Referee In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Howard Webb Retires From Refreeing by SportsHubng: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
Howard Webb has retired as a referee to become technical director of Professional Game Match Officials Limited.

The 43-year-old, widely regarded as one of the best referees ever produced in England and highly respected in the world game, brings to an end a 25-year career to be responsible for overseeing the on-field performances of PGMOL match officials.

Webb said: “I am very excited to start this new chapter in my career after a wonderfully rewarding 25 years on the pitch.

“I have spent over...continue here http://sportshubng.com/howard-webb-retires-refreeing/
Re: Howard Webb Retires From Refreeing by 1goodman: 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
Howard Webb remains d best referee in d history of football... Kudos to him.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Blessing Okagbare Dashes To 200m Gold Medal At 2014 Commonwealth Games / Keshi To Resume Work For AFCON Qualifiers - NAN / Top 20 African Transfers Of The Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.