Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) - Autos (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) (46917 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by onatisi(m): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2014
For all those requesting for vin number and picture ,you can all get in touch with inspired I am sure he will send it to your email address. Or you may call him and request for it. The op has moved on and he has put this bad experience behind him,if anyone still wants to dwell on it ,goodluck to that person

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by wheredemdey: 8:34am On Aug 08, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Incentives nko? You no go talk if the bros give you discount now ooo... the only part you go sabi list na hin bad side. GOD IS WATCHING YOU IN 4D.

P.S- If the inspiro we know fit sell 2003 camry for 1.5m, dude you defo bought yourself a Blawwdy garri cake.Pele ti e oo lipsrsealed

OMOH THE INSPIRED GUY NO GIVE OP ANY INCENTIVEOOOO

THIS OP IS TOO DULL WALAHI..SO NOTHING EXTRA AFTER WAITING FOR 5-6MONTHS..GEEEZ..

WHY DONT THESE KIND OF STUFFS HAPPEN TO PEOPLE LIKE ME??...THE OP IS A FREAKING PATIENT MAN..AM SURE HE WAS A VULTURE IN HIS PREVIOUS LIFE...

@OP..MEHN YOU NEED TO TOUGHEN UP..LIFE IS NOT RICE AND BEANS..YOU PAID FOR XLE AND THEY GAVE YOU LE AND THATS ALL..AFTER 5-6MONTHS..ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??..DONT YOU HAVE WEREY FRIENDS,COUSINS,RELATIVES OR COLLEAGUES??...WHY WILL A HUMAN BEING IN LAGOS OF ALL PLACES BE THIS DULL AND DOCILE...

ITS NOT LIKE YOU ARE EVEN RICH TO FORFEIT THE MONEY..ITS NOT LIKE YOU DEFRAUDED PEOPLE TO MAKE THIS MONEY..YET YOU ALLOW SOMEONE A FELLOW MAN..RICHER THAN YOU SELF TO TOSS YOU AROUND FOR 5-6MONTHS AND AT THE END OF THE DAY HE STILL GAVE YOU A LESS FANCIED CAR AND NO INCENTIVE...TALK ABOUT THE RICH STEALING FROM THE POOR.THE INSPIRED GUY SOLD YOUR XLE TO ANOTHER CUSTOMER FOR MORE PROFIT.

DUDE I FEEL LIKE TRACKING YOU DOWN AND DASHING YOU SOME SENSE...IF YOU HAD PLACED THAT MONEY IN FIXED DEPOSIT OR BOUGHT TREASURY BILLS WITH IT YOU WOULD HV MADE SOME PROFITS....BUT ALAS YOU LET GO...MEHN U SUCK JARE BIG TIME..I JUST PRAY YOU HAVE A TOUGH GO-GETTER WOMAN AS A WIFE TO COMPLIMENT YOUR INADEQUACIES OR ELSE YOU ARE SO FINISHED.

@INSPIRED...THANK YOUR STARS MAN..A MUGU FELL AND MAGA ANSWERED..HALELUYAH wink wink wink

22 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 08, 2014
The OP has been bitten by inspired, he is now telling us he owes nobody any explanations, then why open the thread in the first place he should have kept his lips sealed.

10 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by MaziOmenuko: 8:40am On Aug 08, 2014
@lipsealed, congrats on ur ride; I can read in between the lines from ur last post. All the same, take it as one of those things in life; if it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by onatisi(m): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2014
Kai see gobe , now ppl are attacking the op all because he wants to end this chapter as quickly as possible. Na by force to fight? Na wa for some ppl ooo !

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by t0kunb0(m): 8:48am On Aug 08, 2014
lipseal: Good morning all...while i do not owe anyone an explanation, i think it would only be fair to anyone who took the time to follow this thread to get to know a bit more, especially those looking to preorder from a dealer online or off.
For those wondering, why the seemingly vague post last night, I was very tired and besides after all the wait and stress over my average commuter's car which shouldn't have been so hard to buy..I surely can't be jumping up at the end of day, If you think I should be then i must say you haven't follow the thread. After waiting this long already, I am glad to see it end.
This replacement was sold for 1.4, and incentives? I know nothing about this, everything i got on this le 03 camry deal was paid for and may i say well paid for...?
For those who want to see pictures, pls request this from inspired as I know its his culture to upload this, he has pictures and he has my permission to put up every information about this car for everyone to see. I personally haven't taken any picture of the car yet

As this ends, my piece for anyone thinking of preordering (from anybody).
So many people have given opinions as to how these deals should be done on this thread alone, if you are wise...please heed them
1. a written agreement I think is very important - i personally would only deal if you are willing to buy the car with your money and place whatever profit you want on it for your hassles, there could be a formal agreement which details that when the ride does arrive at estimated delivery time, and if the customers does not come through with his/her payment all things with the car being in the seller's informed condition, he/she could be made to pay a certain percent of the car's cost for not being able to honor the agreement. The seller can then move on to sell to another buyer locally...just my opinion
2. Never be in haste to part with hard earned cash. Always take your time.
3. Regardless of the dealer's reputation, always watch out for red flags in your deal, if you notice anything odd...pls demand an explanation, if there is none reasonable, back out of that deal, don't hope or trust blindly based on what you think you know alone prior to making that dealer who to trust with your money.
I could go on but if you have followed this thread, I trust you will have been informed what cautions to take already as most I'd say have already been said by other members...

My sincere gratitude to everyone for contributing or just following this thread, if i had to mention usernames, i would go on... your attention did do a lot and I must say thank you very much.
I wish you all luck in your dealings and I hope we do not see complains such as this anymore. I am hopeful it would be good news from here onwards. God bless me, inspired and everyone reading this!

@ Lipseal
Your intent for creating the thread originally wasnt exactly clear from the onset and I guess that's why alot of folks here were rather "disappointed" at your nonchalant response. It almost feels like you were "compelled" to make such a comment and werent totally satisfied with the issues surrounding delivery, price, value, the car itself etc. You do appear a rather patient guy and the "drama" this pre-order experience has created was obviously regrettable. We wish you all the very best with your "new" car smiley

@inspired
We believe you have the "ability and capability" to have made good of this "public" pre-order, but alot of people feel disappointed at the manner this order was handled. Contrary to your believe, no one wants to see you go under but you need to realise that your actions indirectly affects other people/businesses as well most especially your "jealous" competitors. We just want to see "justice" done and value given to respective clients regardless of your past records nor the value previous "delivered" exotic deliveries. We would love to see changes in your manner of business (i'm surprised a legal doc wasn't in place 5 months ago for this order...if true) and ultimately treatment of clients. I'm sure you would not accept it if a client owed you 10% balance for 5 months

@chelseabmw
we all know your friendship with inspired dates back to way back, even before you became a MOD, but we would love to see consistency in your handling of similar issues. As a MOD, various untrue allegations will be thrown at you but only MODs know the exact truth. Unfortunately a fellow MOD was involved in this dispute, hence the reason for the public's harsh treatment. No one thinks you, inspired nor Seun is a "SCAM", we just feel your stand would have been alot different if it was another person in dispute asides inspired. Your efforts were however appreciated as you obviously made great efforts to see the issue resolved amicably

@ALL
the OP has "chosen" to take a stand, regardless of if you think it's fair or not....it's still HIS stand. It only gives us more wisdom to know how to comment on similar issues in the future

Cheers

8 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by onatisi(m): 8:51am On Aug 08, 2014
t0kunb0:

@ Lipseal
Your intent for creating the thread originally wasnt exactly clear from the onset and I guess that's why alot of folks here were rather "disappointed" at your nonchalant response. It almost feels like you were "compelled" to make such a comment and werent totally satisfied with the issues surrounding delivery, price, value, the car itself etc. You do appear a rather patient guy and the "drama" this pre-order experience has created was obviously regrettable. We wish you all the very best with your "new" car smiley

@inspired
We believe you have the "ability and capability" to have made good of this "public" pre-order, but alot of people feel disappointed at the manner this order was handled. Contrary to your believe, no one wants to see you go under but you need to realise that your actions indirectly affects other people/businesses as well most especially your "jealous" competitors. We just want to see "justice" done and value given to respective clients regardless of your past records nor the value previous "delivered" exotic deliveries. We would love to see changes in your manner of business (i'm surprised a legal doc wasn't in place 5 months ago for this order...if true) and ultimately treatment of clients. I'm sure you would not accept it if a client owed you 10% balance for 5 months

@chelseabmw
we all know your friendship with inspired dates back to way back, even before you became a MOD, but we would love to see consistency in your handling of similar issues. As a MOD, various untrue allegations will be thrown at you but only MODs know the exact truth. Unfortunately a fellow MOD was involved in this dispute, hence the reason for the public's harsh treatment. No one thinks you, inspired nor Seun is a "SCAM", we just feel your stand would have been alot different if it was another person in dispute asides inspired. Your efforts were however appreciated as you obviously made great efforts to see the issue resolved amicably

@ALL
the OP has "chosen" to take a stand, regardless of if you think it's fair or not....it's still HIS stand. It only gives us more wisdom to know how to comment on similar issues in the future

Cheers

brilliant comment

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2014
chukel: Lipseal, u r a very annoying dude. U for no come here disturb us if dis crap u typed is all u have in response. Were u threatened by inspired? I guess so. I nw see dat what we took for ur patience was actually timidity. Where is the VIN of the car. Where are the pictures. How much did u part with. What really transpired. I tink u don't deserve d time we dedicated to u. With ur behavior and attitude, I kn dis is not d 1st time u have been treated like a mumu in business nd will not be the last. U really dint deserve dis attention.
SECONDED!

4 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by hayorbaami: 8:58am On Aug 08, 2014
onatisi: lobatan,matter die.

Op's unsolicited mouth piece, And you can also now take several seats too. Enough of you jumping on people's posts and screaming Op does not owe anyone any explanation. Op is obviously a sensible man who understands the need to give a detailed and appreciative post as his closing remarks and he just did that. Did you underestimate the power of the online pressure mounted on inspired? You keep saying people carried the matter on top head, would you have preferred we all read Op's opening post and kept quiet?

The fact that inspired delivered is nothing to be commended at all and doesn't erase the bad image and testimonies that have been shared so far by different posters , lessons should have been picked by the wise ones. Except someone wants to become and overnight celebrity like the Op.

I'm not sure if I should congratulate you sef mr lipseal, but at least the days of wakabouting Is over and no more anxiety.

10 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by ochon: 9:02am On Aug 08, 2014
equlibrium:
wat kind of fvckery is dis? angry

Dude, let the nigga be. He's not going to say more than he's already said. If he doesn't want to post the pics or VIN, then that's his choice and he'll live with it. I know many people meant good for him when they wanted to see the VIN and pics in order to ascertain if he's conned or not; but if the OP doesn't want to post, neither Inspired, then let's move on.

My main problem is that this thread shouldn't be hidden or deleted like they did to Betalyf's thread. If any post is against NL's rules, the mods should hide them but please don't lock or hide this thread.

4 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Kenosky1: 9:09am On Aug 08, 2014
hayorbaami:

Op's unsolicited mouth piece, And you can also now take several seats too. Enough of you jumping on people's posts and screaming Op does not owe anyone any explanation. Op is obviously a sensible man who understands the need to give a detailed and appreciative post as his closing remarks and he just did that. Did you underestimate the power of the online pressure mounted on inspired? You keep saying people carried the matter on top head, would you have preferred we all read Op's opening post and kept quiet?

The fact that inspired delivered is nothing to be commended at all and doesn't erase the bad image and testimonies that have been shared so far by different posters , lessons should have been picked by the wise ones. Except someone wants to become and overnight celebrity like the Op.

I'm not sure if I should congratulate you sef mr lipseal, but at least the days of wakabouting Is over and no more anxiety.

you have said it all, PRE ORDERING AT YOUR OWN RISK. N1.4m for an LE that the op could have bought at Berger without having to wait for more than 5 months at the risk of developing a high blood pressure. Yes HBP, we should also be concerned about the health implication of this deal. There is God in everything we are doing and one day we will face His judgement.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by onatisi(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2014
hayorbaami:

ol boy. Go face your day job and simply respect the op decision to rest this case. I am sure the op himself has even unfollowed the thread. Well you can spread your sleeping mat here and keep complaining . Bye
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by thegame(m): 9:14am On Aug 08, 2014
Now that the deal is over, m pretty certain the op isnt satisfied(I was once in his shoes) but really, no other choice than to move on with your life. this is just the beginning of greater things to come and im so damn sure you wont wanna change your car in 2015 and dial Bimbo's number. Or even recommend him to anyone you know, talkless of anyone you want to get a good service. For now, enjoy your ride and look forward to better things.

@tokunbo, he will certainly go under if he keeps up with the attitude. Its not a matter of prayer or curse. Once you are proud and regard the less privileged or lesser people as nothing or close to nothing, your days are numbered. Its even in the good books, and im pretty certain the quran states something like that

No one is to be trusted. If there is an award for an overrated car dealer, then Bimbo and his company should win this unchallenged. There are other car dealers to explore on nairaland. People should not be afraid. Explore options. there is this girl I look forward to visiting, good thing is she's on ikorodu road as well.

This thread will soon be hidden or deleted cos im sure by now, the op would be getting calls for permission to delete thread. But I think the owner of nairaland shouldn't allow that anymore. If one dealer can post only success stories that span years and only has the decency to post mega rides, other users should be able to have their own side of stories left for record and direction purposes. Lest, someone else falls into this guy's trap

And Op, im sure u realise by now but yes, u do owe people on here an explanation. Never for once doubt that. You post anything on here, its public info nd u owe the precious public some damn detailed explanation.

Have a nice day everyone

12 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by onatisi(m): 9:14am On Aug 08, 2014
ochon:

Dude, let the nigga be. He's not going to say more than he's already said. If he doesn't want to post the pics or VIN, then that's his choice and he'll live with it. I know many people meant good for him when they wanted to see the VIN and pics in order to ascertain if he's conned or not; but if the OP doesn't want to post, neither Inspired, then let's move on.

My main problem is that this thread shouldn't be hidden or deleted like they did to Betalyf's thread. If any post is against NL's rules, the mods should hide them but please don't lock or hide this thread.
do u think that inspired been a mod in this section will allow a thread like this to exist for long?don't be surprised if by the end of today or tomorrow this thread is either locked or removed.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 9:16am On Aug 08, 2014
imas: The OP has been bitten by inspired, he is now telling us he owes nobody any explanations, then why open the thread in the first place he should have kept his lips sealed.
Infact enh, the lipseal character is quite a piece of work. Of course he has gotten his vehicle so all those who supported his cause can go hug wet transformers.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:17am On Aug 08, 2014
No incentives? OP and you paid Inspiro the 40% balance after waiting for 6months? U b confirm muuuuuuuuuuuuuugun!

Oga inspiro all mouth zero action you see your life? Upon the bigZ boys u dey form up and down, now we all know you a stingy moda@#%@! Imagine? No goodwill gesture nathing! U a disgrace! Shame on you!!!! Undercover armu robber!!!!!

12 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 9:18am On Aug 08, 2014
onatisi: Kai see gobe , now ppl are attacking the op all because he wants to end this chapter as quickly as possible. Na by force to fight? Na wa for some ppl ooo !
^

6 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by onatisi(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2014
Ishilove:
^
anti climax don reach ur side too,sorry.by the way I love this pic you have here
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 9:27am On Aug 08, 2014
thegame: And Op, im sure u realise by now but yes, u do owe people on here an explanation. Never for once doubt that. You post anything on here, its public info nd u owe the precious public some damn detailed explanation.

Don't mind the yeye lipseal. When he was writing thesis dissertation on the first page, detailing the transactions with Inspired, he didn't then remember that he didn't owe anybody any explanation. When he was giving us blow by blow accounts of his correspondence with Inspired, he didn't remember that he didn't owe us any explanation. Now that he has gottrn his car, he now knows he doesn't owe anybody any explanation. Odofion individual.

He is lucky I am not close by to slap the ''I don't owe anybody any explanation'' out of his lizard mouth. Mscheeew

10 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:27am On Aug 08, 2014
onatisi: anti climax don reach ur side too,sorry.by the way I love this pic you have here
teXaCo, you are always on scam threads defending scammers, y? Na so u sef dey operate? If yes, your days are numbered and may your type rot in jail.Animal

9 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by wheredemdey: 9:30am On Aug 08, 2014
Idowuogbo: No incentives? OP and you paid Inspiro the 40% balance after waiting for 6months? U b confirm muuuuuuuuuuuuuugun!

Oga inspiro all mouth zero action you see your life? Upon the bigZ boys u dey form up and down, now we all know you a stingy moda@#%@! Imagine? No goodwill gesture nathing! U a disgrace! Shame on you!!!! Undercover armu robber!!!!!

MY DEAR LEAVE INSPIRED JARE......NA THE OP YOU SUPPOSE BLAME

HOW A STRUGGLING MAN THAT IS NOT INTO ANY SHADY DEAL WILL LEAVE SUCH A HUGE SUM OF MONEY FOR A MAN CLEARLY RICHER THAN HIM FOR 6MONTHS AND STILL GOT A LESS FANCIED CAR BEATS MY IMAGINATION.

THE CARPENTER THAT DID MY FURNITURE FAILED TO DELIVER THEM WHEN THE 10DAYS ELAPSED,HE HAD TO ADD AN EXTRA SHOE RACK FREE OF CHARGE AS INCENTIVE FOR DELIVERING MY FURNITURE 8DAYS LATE ...IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE OP..MUGU FALL MAGA CHOPPED QED

6 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 9:34am On Aug 08, 2014
bobman:
morning house mistress
Morning sir
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by segzicres(m): 9:34am On Aug 08, 2014
im quiet disappointed but because it's the ops first car he is happy abd tired. I understand but im also disappointed. op man up shit like this will be thrown at you everyday in Nigeria. man the f up
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by onatisi(m): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2014
Idowuogbo: teXaCo, you are always on scam threads defending scammers, y? Na so u sef dey operate? If yes, your days are numbered and may your type rot in jail.Animal
listen carefully to me. Read my posts and comments on this thread and show me where I have defended inspired. My first post on this topic was for ppl to wait till the 7th before attacking anybody,my other post has been that ppl should respect the decision of the lipseal and inspired to bury their differences and move on my last posts was to chelseabwm that he talks too much and that it will show him as having an hidden agenda . Where have I gone wrong?the issue is many of u take nairaland issue as ur family matter or issue . This is a public forum and other people wishes must be respected. I know many of u wanted to be scrutinising and analysing the op car and you were dissapointed he didn't bring the pic.but he is under no obligation tto show anybody here his car and I have been vindicated by the op comment himself when he said that he doesn't owe any of you any explanation but out of courtesy he revealed the little he wanted to reveal. So just accept it and move on

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Kenosky1: 9:39am On Aug 08, 2014
Ishilove:
Don't mind the yeye lipseal. When he was writing thesis dissertation on the first page, detailing the transactions with Inspired, he didn't then remember that he didn't owe anybody any explanation. When he was giving us blow by blow accounts of his correspondence with Inspired, he didn't remember that he didn't owe us any explanation. Now that he has gottrn his car, he now knows he doesn't owe anybody any explanation. Odofion individual.

He is lucky I am not close by to slap the ''I don't owe anybody any explanation'' out of his lizard mouth. Mscheeew
grin grin grin. Vex no fit you.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2014
Kenosky1: grin grin grin. Vex no fit you.
Lol. So na wetin come fit me? cheesy
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by emmabest2000(m): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2014
inspiredm: I think its High Time The FG Introduced Single Notes of N2,000.

You wont Know the Essence Until When You're Being Paid CASH in N200 Notes amd You Have to Count and Cunt All Over again.

This Cash Being Counted is the BALANCE Payment of LipSeals 2003 Toyota Camry and They're all N200 Denomination Notes.

It can be Hectic Counting Cash Sometimes.

Cheers
Inspired

as biG as you are , you don't have counting machine abi ?

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by alexisalex: 10:05am On Aug 08, 2014
onatisi: For those clamouring the op to make a longer statement or give further details ,let it be known that the op doesn't owe anybody any explanation and the call for more information is even childish . The decision to carry this matter on ppls head was solely taken by each individual and the op didn't force anyone to do it .if the op likes he may even decide to ask the mod to delete this thread .it isn't everyone that like publicity or things like that unlike some people on this thread .so if some people took the issue as if it was their own personal baby or personal car been involved ,then good luck to them. as far as the op and inspired are concerned this matter is closed and finish,let everybody face their own lives and problem. I don't know why some people are asking the op for the vin of his personal . car when they aren't the one that bought or sold the car for and to him. @op, I think at least you have gotten your car,just know that by accepting and driving it home means that you are satisfied with its condition.

Chei, Guy you harsh o, but you have said the truth.
Both parties have settled and have moved on.
United we stand o. grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by temi4fash(m): 10:09am On Aug 08, 2014
Ishilove:

don't mind d Op I think d guy is extra ordinarily very gentle.. And d guy is someone dat leaves everything for baba God... We don't need any soothsayer to tell us.. He was not satisfiied with d deal.. Though these was not d kind of reply I anticipated but I think d op is too disappointed to talk abt it.. Anyway God dai,,
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by sparkleboy(m): 10:15am On Aug 08, 2014
With the Op's reply .that's the end of this debacle. But an disappointed though at the shabby closing speech of the OP.
**unfollows thread and walks out.*****
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by onatisi(m): 10:16am On Aug 08, 2014
alexisalex:

Chei, Guy you harsh o, but you have said the truth.
Both parties have settled and have moved on.
United we stand o. grin
bro,I am always factual and straight to the point.I always respect ppl wishes and decisions. If the op wants to upload pictures then so be it if not so be it. As far as the op has stated he wants to forget this ugly incident as soon as possible and he has taken a route to that decision. Why then should ppl who neither gave the op money for the car or sold it to him be more concerned than the op if not for the factt that they have another reason apart from helping the op get his car.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by ifyalways(f): 10:16am On Aug 08, 2014
Lol.

No time to read through the whole thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

9units Of 2007 To 2010 Model Toyota Camry Xle Fully Loaded Toks / Here Is How To Process Your Tint Permit / Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.